Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 373

Thread: Suggestion List

  1. #21
    Senior Member Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    forgotten temple is almost impossible to enter
    200 want in, only 32 permitted
    I remember old times when server 1/2/3 if cant join on 1 you relog to next server 2/3 and with lucky you enter with next 32 people. Maybe if they open "military camps" or make by rooms, once room complete people, open next one and fair to all can play event.
    Last edited by Aky; 04-28-2015 at 10:51 PM.

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  2. #22
    Senior Member DaDegano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,929
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    well it should be up to 50 at least but for sure mobs should be harder since it is now way too easy to surive one VR.
    You thought of any mobs?

    And I think 50players per FT should be enough, like you said.. as long as they make it harder

    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    I remember old times when server 1/2/3 if cant join on 1 you relog to next server 2/3 and with lucky you enter with next 32 people. Maybe if they open "military camps" or make by rooms, once room complete people, open next one and fair to all can play event.
    Yes but I believe that worked only because the second and third channels had a minute or two of delay.
    I'm not sure it can work with military camps because technically it's the same channel.


    Someone correct me if I'm wrong
    Last edited by Aky; 04-28-2015 at 10:51 PM.

    [FONT=Georgia]"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."[/FONT]

  3. #23
    Senior Member Channel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    543
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Coaxers
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    @ Adi

    Nice thread and will contribute the gameplay. But the thing is possibility of changes and updates. Lets see hat' s gonna happen.

    @ Eugy

    I remember those times but it's been fixed after Chaos page, which killed the FT events

    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]
    [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]ѪѪѪ venit hiems, is paratus a magno turbine ѪѪѪ[/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    199
    Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    You thought of any mobs?
    Yes but I believe that worked only because the second and third channels had a minute or two of delay.
    I'm not sure it can work with military camps because technically it's the same channel.

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong
    Wouldn't it make it better to make it like BDW or juraid? When one FT fills up allow another to open if there are enough players signed up? This will prevent the work of adding new mobs to FT and increasing the number of participants. The coding wouldn't be hard, just copy the code for Juraid/BDW but change to FT. I know there will be people complaiing that they weren't able to enter because not enough people signed up. They can also set a minimum number of participants but that will make completion a little more difficult (especially when you have the people leeching for the chest.

  5. #25
    Senior Member DaDegano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,929
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Channel View Post
    @ Adi

    Nice thread and will contribute the gameplay. But the thing is possibility of changes and updates. Lets see hat' s gonna happen.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    Wouldn't it make it better to make it like BDW or juraid? When one FT fills up allow another to open if there are enough players signed up? This will prevent the work of adding new mobs to FT and increasing the number of participants. The coding wouldn't be hard, just copy the code for Juraid/BDW but change to FT. I know there will be people complaiing that they weren't able to enter because not enough people signed up. They can also set a minimum number of participants but that will make completion a little more difficult (especially when you have the people leeching for the chest.
    Technically, that's possible but I don't think they ever wanted it to be like Juraid or BDW.
    I think they putted a limit for a reason, perhaps they wanted us (the players) to have some type of competition between each other.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-07-2015 at 07:32 PM.

    [FONT=Georgia]"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."[/FONT]

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post

    2. I don't know where are you playing or in which word you live when you think it's that simple, assassins without minor or with a longer minor cooldown would just be powerless.........
    well been playing since 2004, at ares. problem with minor are, all the pedal users around getting a quite unfair advantage over other classes, i know its imposible to control, since its an external conection and even so, there has never been any kind on iniciative from mgame to do something about it.

    and dont get me wrong, i have fought really skilled assasins that its quite fun to fight cause even if i get pawned i know they are been legit about it, sometimes i get killed other times i pawn them, but with pedal well its just trying to kill an elve.

    anywho on another subject as a friend stated back when we were with k2, the loots of the mobs should be improved, game growed up, but neither the loot nor coins have had any change.

    and i dont know maybe give us the chance to personalize the capes, put our own patters and stuff, might be cool, even they can have some kind of stat that applies to the whole clan, duno 50 hp more, or dd 5% i believe the cape system is not been fully explored, or even getting the grades by clan quests, instead of just nps. might be worth to develop something around that.

  7. #27
    Senior Member DaDegano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,929
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    well been playing since 2004, at ares. problem with minor are, all the pedal users around getting a quite unfair advantage over other classes, i know its imposible to control, since its an external conection and even so, there has never been any kind on iniciative from mgame to do something about it.

    and dont get me wrong, i have fought really skilled assasins that its quite fun to fight cause even if i get pawned i know they are been legit about it, sometimes i get killed other times i pawn them, but with pedal well its just trying to kill an elve.

    anywho on another subject as a friend stated back when we were with k2, the loots of the mobs should be improved, game growed up, but neither the loot nor coins have had any change.

    and i dont know maybe give us the chance to personalize the capes, put our own patters and stuff, might be cool, even they can have some kind of stat that applies to the whole clan, duno 50 hp more, or dd 5% i believe the cape system is not been fully explored, or even getting the grades by clan quests, instead of just nps. might be worth to develop something around that.
    1. You're basically saying, punish all rogues even if they're not using pedal/macro because many rogues are using it. Does it seem fair? not to me, not to anyone I guess.

    2. Maybe rates have changed, how do you know it didn't? MGame was always against posting rates publicly or posting it at all, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed something and never told nttgame about it or nttgame just didn't tell us

    3. That might be interesting, but this is something MGame would have to deal with in the latest version of this game (KOKO/JPKO).
    They would have to implement it there and eventually pass it on to USKO, what we were suggesting is minor changes so far, nothing too big.. everything on that list can be done by NTTGame as long as MGame approve it (perhaps /town modification won't as simple).
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-08-2015 at 02:27 PM.

    [FONT=Georgia]"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."[/FONT]

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    [COLOR=#000000]Hello everyone, I thought of creating a list of suggestions based on our(the player's) opinions.
    Any changes, buffs, nerfs etc. that you think of, just mention it here.. try to elaborate as much as possible and I'll add it to the list.

    *I will keep updating it.
    *This is SUGGESTION list, not BUG list. If you want to report a bug: CLICK HERE

    Okay so, let's start.


    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond]General[/FONT][/COLOR]
    • [FONT=garamond][COLOR=#000000]Events in English.[/COLOR]
      [/FONT]

    [COLOR=#000000]- Lately, I noticed that there are events happening on the Turkish side of this game only, vs events and such.
    Those events are happening only on the Turkish side of this forum, for participating you have to go there and try to understand what they're writing there and register yourself.. if you're not able to do that, you're unable to participate.
    An example: http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...Fi!-All-Server


    • [FONT=garamond]Modify /town feature[/FONT]

    - The /town feature never implemented in order to allow you or your enemies to escape from dying, it meant to shorten your travel to your towns.
    I suggest on modifying it, right now there is no cooldown on towning. I'd say.. make a 5 minute cooldown on it so abusing it won't be as simple.

    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]

    [FONT=garamond]Buffs / Nerfs

    • Battle Cry Skill - Warrior's 83 - Passion.

    [/FONT]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Make "confusion" skill work on battle cry once again OR buff other classes as well, I thought maybe increase base defense for priests/mages and increase rogue's base attack.

    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond] V[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond]ampiric Fire Skill - Mage's 80 - Flame.
      [/FONT][/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]- Nowadays, Vampiric Fire skill inflicts Damage over Time (DoT), that should be changed because right now it's useless at PVP since it's curable. We think that changing it to the way it was back in days would work better, it kinda ruined the fun for some (if not all) of the flame mages. Back in the days (2012,2013?) it could be used to drain a single target's MP and use it as HP.

    [/COLOR]



    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond] Event changes

    • Under The Castle

    [/FONT]
    - Increase the limit of users per UTC, I think the limit right now stands on 200 users? I think it should be increased for 300. (or add to the current limit, another 100)

    [FONT=garamond]-[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] Schedule change: I personally found out that many people can't make it for UTC on Fridays because of RL matters.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]I think it should be moved to Wednesday or Thursday.
    [/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond] Juraid Mountain[/FONT][/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond]- [/FONT]Disable experience loss for winning Juraid, I know for a fact that many users avoid of participating in this specific event just because of EXP loss.[/COLOR]

    • [COLOR=#000000][FONT=garamond]Border Defense War[/FONT][/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#000000]- Switch back to previous BDW system, in general even if it was working properly.. the previous system is more challenging and fun compared to the current one. (When you have to capture monument).
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    - Increase level cap from 78 to 83. Many players wish to participate in Border Defense War after level 77, but they can't. I think all players should be able to participate in such an event, it's fun and very entertaining.[/COLOR]



    [COLOR=#000000]Last update: 07.04.2015[/COLOR]

    Good to see u Adi taking care of this issues, hope NTTGAME pay attention of this, but i think you need to traslate and post in turkish forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    4. I do think that changing the current Vampiric Fire might actually be good but not back to what it was before, it was too over powered. If you would throw three of these on a priest.. he wouldn't have enough mp to throw even a single heal and then a priest throwing discounts as soon as that priest manages to use an MP pot..? too overpowered.
    Im playing whit mage pt now, and really we CAN'T VS Anyone, i disagree whit you in this point.


    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    You thought of any mobs?

    And I think 50players per FT should be enough, like you said.. as long as they make it harder



    Yes but I believe that worked only because the second and third channels had a minute or two of delay.
    I'm not sure it can work with military camps because technically it's the same channel.


    Someone correct me if I'm wrong

    The thing on change server was because on server 2 or 3 there wasn't 32 people, so if u log fast you can join, if im not wrong u have arround 2-3 minutes before FT Start.




    Att. BROOOOOOOOZ
    Last edited by Aky; 04-28-2015 at 10:52 PM.

  9. #29
    Adi, you should add Old CSW .. new one are take every time by k0xpers..

  10. #30
    Senior Member iGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    219
    Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    First of all DaDegano my applause to your for this

    Well i agree with all sugestions so far maked Just not sure about town " issue " ...
    But ..

    Speccially with the english speaking .. ( Guilty )
    And i'm happy to say that is been some days i check some announces inside the game made in english too
    But still .. A loooong way to go imo ..
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

    seenoevil.boards.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •