Thread: Suggestion List

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    1. I think that doing it, technically wise.. is a bit complicated which means it will take longer to get it done, compared to just change the minimum-hp-to-/town to 100%.

2. Perhaps cooldown on decsent can be increased (I guess double the current cooldown time) but about that, I am sure many players will disagree so I'm not sure if I should add it to the list.

3. That would be the end of the rogue class in this game, sorry but.. :/

4. I do think that changing the current Vampiric Fire might actually be good but not back to what it was before, it was too over powered. If you would throw three of these on a priest.. he wouldn't have enough mp to throw even a single heal and then a priest throwing discounts as soon as that priest manages to use an MP pot..? too overpowered.

Thank you for posting your suggestions.
    1. 100% is not good idea, any dota from mob on you, or skill and you would not be able to town. Time deley would be much better. (and the biggets minus from that would be problems to rezz yourself if you died at towers/town)
    4. Orginal Vampiric is a must, with all those moonlights, no cooldown at archer 5 arrow and spam abble, non duff able battle cry + descent + aoe skills mage is not able to VS anyone anymore. And your example with priest is not well, alredy two debuffers can swap mana from WHOLE arena, and 8/10 mele partys running with 2 debuffers like that.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 04-07-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    yeah but for many melee parties mage is just a tp character already, i pity all those mages that went full suport, has to be the borest class build ever, more boring than a warrior and thats saying a lot. And have you ever heard a warrior bitching cause he got pawned after 3 priests couldent heal him cause he was tanking a party of babas while been debuffed and with lag, and blaming it all on the mage, no man mage class will suffer more, and tp has a animation, and you can just tp 1 at the time, so someone has to die and the mage gets blamed anyway, leave town as it is, yes its annoying, but dont affect the classes.

About the minor heal, sins are suppose to be like a snipper, almost a 1 hit 1 kill, thats why the skills itself are op, they kill they runaway, if you are lucky enough as a mage maybe just maybe 1 time out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 ice will kick in, and sure he will cure and keep running, or just town, but thats an assasin in escence hit and run, not been an elve, almost imposible to kill. But yeah you are right ppl will not like it, just as desent, just as not wiping out all the godess items, and a large list of etc etc.

Well if vampiric its op cause drains the mana, the db skill that drains the mana should enter the same area, 2 dbs and takes most mana out but in aoe, mage skill is single target, and archers with styx, takes mana too, so i dont see how vampiric is op, right now you cast the skill and hope the dot will kill the victim but the dmg is hilarious by the hp standards, and can be cured so its prety much useless in pvp.

And finally yeah man, i know rogues cast lupine and problem solved, but when no rogues around or in a party with no rogue, mage becomes by default the "lupine" in the sense that ppl will notice the assasin once he kill the mage lol, a friend use to call me to parties when they had no rogues to be the lupine of the party lol. of course with a cool talia, and dd helmet i handle most of the babas around XD

aaah yeah forgot to say bring back the talias, duno if you can make them atm, last time i checked was bugged, duno if still is, but fix that, its the best defense against godess items, and at a very low cost <.<
    1. I happen to disagree about the part of mage(s) being boring as support, I've met many players in this game that liked playing as a support mage. Sometimes it might be more challenging than you imagine. As long as you can face your job as a support mage and not start 'whining' because you're unable to get it done ^^.

However, I edited what I wrote about town.. regiss pointed out a valid point which makes sense, cooldown would work better.

2. I don't know where are you playing or in which word you live when you think it's that simple, assassins without minor or with a longer minor cooldown would just be powerless, in both cases.. PK and VS.
    I am playing this game since October 2004 and I tell you that the amount of assassins you see nowadays is nothing compared to the amount of assassins we had when there wasn't cooldown on minor.
    Many assassins quitted playing or moved to a different class once cooldown brought out.

You have to keep in mind that assassins can get caught, they have to go close enough to their target in order to hit it unlike archers, archers can hit you from far.. once you start running in their direction they can just put on light feet and run away.
    FYI, ice rates aren't as low as you're picturing it.. it kicks in quite often.

3. Styx does not follow it's target, technically if an archer threw on you styx and you move.. it could fail.
    Like I said, I never thought Vampiric Fire should stay that way, I agree with you where you say it's useless right now but I don't know if putting it back to its previous effect would work better.
    However, I do think that it might work if increasing it's cooldown is on the table as well, look what I suggested bellow. @regiss quote.

4.Talias are a bug, like I mentioned on the first post in this thread, this is a suggestion topic not bug topic.. there is another topic for that.
    I would have putted it on the bug list by now if anyone provided a video or something to illustrate this bug, but none did so far so

We both want the best for this game (I'm assuming?) but I think that suggesting something that will cause many other players to quit wouldn't be an achievement, the point is keeping current players playing and maybe even see old players coming back once they see those changes implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    1. 100% is not good idea, any dota from mob on you, or skill and you would not be able to town. Time deley would be much better. (and the biggets minus from that would be problems to rezz yourself if you died at towers/town)
    4. Orginal Vampiric is a must, with all those moonlights, no cooldown at archer 5 arrow and spam abble, non duff able battle cry + descent + aoe skills mage is not able to VS anyone anymore. And your example with priest is not well, alredy two debuffers can swap mana from WHOLE arena, and 8/10 mele partys running with 2 debuffers like that.
    1. I changed it on the list.
    2. Perhaps put back the previous Vampiric Fire but increase it's cooldown? back then it used to be 60seconds cooldown (not sure about now), I'd say make it 120-180sec cooldown?
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-07-2015 at 12:13 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    1. I happen to disagree about the part of mage(s) being boring as support, I've met many players in this game that liked playing as a support mage. Sometimes it might be more challenging than you imagine. As long as you can face your job as a support mage and not start 'whining' because you're unable to get it done ^^.

However, I edited what I wrote about town.. regiss pointed out a valid point which makes sense, cooldown would work better.

2. I don't know where are you playing or in which word you live when you think it's that simple, assassins without minor or with a longer minor cooldown would just be powerless, in both cases.. PK and VS.
    I am playing this game since October 2004 and I tell you that the amount of assassins you see nowadays is nothing compared to the amount of assassins we had when there wasn't cooldown on minor.
    Many assassins quitted playing or moved to a different class once cooldown brought out.

You have to keep in mind that assassins can get caught, they have to go close enough to their target in order to hit it unlike archers, archers can hit you from far.. once you start running in their direction they can just put on light feet and run away.
    FYI, ice rates aren't as low as you're picturing it.. it kicks in quite often.

3. Styx does not follow it's target, technically if an archer threw on you styx and you move.. it could fail.
    Like I said, I never thought Vampiric Fire should stay that way, I agree with you where you say it's useless right now but I don't know if putting it back to its previous effect would work better.
    However, I do think that it might work if increasing it's cooldown is on the table as well, look what I suggested bellow. @regiss quote.

4.Talias are a bug, like I mentioned on the first post in this thread, this is a suggestion topic not bug topic.. there is another topic for that.
    I would have putted it on the bug list by now if anyone provided a video or something to illustrate this bug, but none did so far so

We both want the best for this game (I'm assuming?) but I think that suggesting something that will cause many other players to quit wouldn't be an achievement, the point is keeping current players playing and maybe even see old players coming back once they see those changes implemented.

1. I changed it on the list.
    2. Perhaps put back the previous Vampiric Fire but increase it's cooldown? back then it used to be 60seconds cooldown (not sure about now), I'd say make it 120-180sec cooldown?
    it was 120.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    it was 120.

You sure ? =o
    http://web.archive.org/web/201205112....php?id=110574
    ^2012

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    i`m not since best mage skill is nerfed last 3 years. And still even if that was less. It should be as it was since cooldown off priest aoe swap is like 90-120?

and i agree that minor should be left alone, otherwise rouge would not stand against warriors at all.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 04-07-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    i`m not since best mage skill is nerfed last 3 years. And still even if that was less. It should be as it was since cooldown off priest aoe swap is like 90-120?

and i agree that minor should be left alone, otherwise rouge would not stand against warriors at all.
    Discountis(priest's skill) has 60seconds cooldown but on the other hand you have to remember that this skill does not behave exactly like Vampiric Fire, it doesn't drain your enemy's MP and use it as HP.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Discountis(priest's skill) has 60seconds cooldown but on the other hand you have to remember that this skill does not behave exactly like Vampiric Fire, it doesn't drain your enemy's MP and use it as HP.
    ofc but swap mana do that from everyone in that arena - which affect much more whole party. Two such priest and entire arena could be easily killed. Priest mana drain is way more OP that Vampiric which is most of all vs skill, without that Fire mage is not even half as fun as it was.

forgotten temple is almost impossible to enter
    200 want in, only 32 permitted

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    ofc but swap mana do that from everyone in that arena - which affect much more whole party. Two such priest and entire arena could be easily killed. Priest mana drain is way more OP that Vampiric which is most of all vs skill, without that Fire mage is not even half as fun as it was.
    Fair enough.

*UPDATE* 07.04.2015
    - Vampiric Fire's modification added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    forgotten temple is almost impossible to enter
    200 want in, only 32 permitted
    If they would increase the limit of users per FT it would make it tooooo easy, I think increasing it would work only if they change the summoned mobs to something stronger.

What do you think?

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Fair enough.

*UPDATE* 07.04.2015
    - Vampiric Fire's modification added to the list.

If they would increase the limit of users per FT it would make it tooooo easy, I think increasing it would work only if they change the summoned mobs to something stronger.

What do you think?
    well it should be up to 50 at least but for sure mobs should be harder since it is now way too easy to surive one VR.