KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    How do you figure this was not the intentions of mgame. Why would there be a 50% minimum of hp to use town if it was not meant for pk? This does not make much sense why else would there be a minimum hp required to town?
    Let me put it that way, if MGame intended to implement this feature for escaping other players in PVP they wouldn't make an HP requirement on it, they would let everyone town, whether you have 2% 30% or 100% hp.

But let's just leave what MGame intended to do with it for a moment alright? Knight Online isn't a very successful game nowadays (compared to other worldwide games), I mean PVP wise it's the best PVP I ever saw, even in the most successful games nowadays you don't have such a good PVP.
    HOWEVER, do you see any of those games having an instant "town" feature? because I don't.

I know many players that lost their interest in Knight Online because they felt that it's completely lame that when they target someone in PVP, he/she simply town instantly.

First I posted in this thread that I think it should be modified for 100%-to-town feature but active PVP players, that actively playing in PVP zones nowadays pointed out few points that made me edit my original post to a cooldown modification.
    But you see, when someone that talks based on "guessing" that it's a bad idea, I simply can't take it.

I need to see comments that make sense like the ones I saw before.

The only players that complain about this town modification at the moment are players that don't PK very often or don't PK at all.
    And if you're sitting in a PVP zone's town it doesn't mean you're PKing, leaving your town and fighting other users means PKing.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-29-2015 at 03:43 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Don't forget there was verfy limit for phone numer i don't remember but i was like 3-5.I used my phone numer only 2 times.And you know punishing all because some idiot turks abusing this?it's like we're to lazy to do anything about that.
    Last edited by DontForgetAboutPony; 04-29-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    Don't forget there was verfy limit for phone numer i don't remember but i was like 3-5.I used my phone numer only 2 times.And you know punishing all because some idiot turks abusing this?it's like we're to lazy to do anything about that.
    Complaining is the easiest thing you can do as a customer.
    But complaining won't change anything, at least not for this entire SMS system.
    If you want something to be changed about it, think it through and post some type of solution.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Let me put it that way, if MGame intended to implement this feature for escaping other players in PVP they wouldn't make an HP requirement on it, they would let everyone town, whether you have 2% 30% or 100% hp.

But let's just leave what MGame intended to do with it for a moment alright? Knight Online isn't a very successful game nowadays (compared to other worldwide games), I mean PVP wise it's the best PVP I ever saw, even in the most successful games nowadays you don't have such a good PVP.
    HOWEVER, do you see any of those games having an instant "town" feature? because I don't.

I know many players that lost their interest in Knight Online because they felt that it's completely lame that when they target someone in PVP, he/she simply town instantly.

First I posted in this thread that I think it should be modified for 100%-to-town feature but active PVP players, that actively playing in PVP zones nowadays pointed out few points that made me edit my original post to a cooldown modification.
    But you see, when someone that talks based on "guessing" that it's a bad idea, I simply can't take it.

I need to see comments that make sense like the ones I saw before.

The only players that complain about this town modification at the moment are players that don't PK very often or don't PK at all.
    And if you're sitting in a PVP zone's town it doesn't mean you're PKing, leaving your town and fighting other users means PKing.
    Why would they not have implemented a minimum hp to escape someone stronger than you? When this game was created there was no glowing armor or weapons. The difference between players was not visible until you were in battle with them. You did not know what accessories or what + weapon and armor they were carrying. Back in the original days you just had to start fighting someone to know if they were better geared than you. You should have been able to tell if someone is more geared than you within the first few hits and would still have the ability to escape (/town) before you died completely.

And just because you do not see someone in cz does not mean they do not go there. I can't believe your arrogance. Dadegano, you are not the messiah of KO. I really hate how the only things that get added to this list are the things that YOU approve of. I think this should be left to a GM or even a MOD, not a nobody like everyone else on these forums!

Voted for Aky and Wilds_in_304 on the /town opinion.

Perhaps MGame since the beginning added the 50%++ hp restriction in order to use /town feature is to satisfy whoever that has the same opinion as Dadegano?
    Like the others and myself, why bother to care the modification of this /town, if you can't kill it before he is town, tough luck, better luck next time.
    if you able to deal great dmgs to the victim, 50% already helps you to stop him from towning, so what you need to do is just keep up attacking, and kill it, make sure his hp doesn't get beyond 50% and gets escaped, that's the part of the fun too you know... when attacker lag for 1or2 secs, the victim manage to run away or gained back hp to town.

and besides, base on my memory, I used to played MYKO(knight online server in Malaysia) before USKO is launched.
    base the research MYKO was shut down on year 2007 and as I remember I played that games for many years, so i would said MYKO was launched either on 2005 or before.

and also, with all due respect BroDadegano, I keep seeing you try to remind others to think wisely with neutral position,
    I am wondering, are you? reason why I am saying that is Wilds_in_304 just made a point,
    what if the /town feature setting is meant to be that way by MGame?

check below scenario
    - 1 vs 1 and loser town: yes you can't gain the nps, but you already have proven yourself you own the battle, what do you expect much? try better next time to get the reward by killing fast.
    - your group vs weak group/alone: what do you expect from the battle when someone less power sees the overpower group, not towning? continue to fight?
    ofcourse people trying to fight little then town if they really can't keep up, I believe you will do the same thing too right? that's battle, we are not silly enough to keep pushing our head into the dead zone if we saw it 100% dying, that's why this called PK, not DH(diehard).
    - your group vs strong group/almighty GM char: you don't allow others to town halfway pk? Do know that someone town isn't because of their pk skill level or gears are lousier than you, sometimes is because of the internet latency issues or it could be simply computer specs issue. Those could be the issue bro that stop them from continue to pk, they might keep having skill fail at their end after they engaging with you, do you still want them keep on, if they did, i guess they are just too much NP to lose.

Please don't get me wrong here, there are too many possibilities for someone to town, it also could be purely chicken out to lose NP.
    What I am trying to point is, isn't it you should also stand at neutral while you speak?

hope it make sense to you.

Just to make myself clear that I am not pointing finger at you or anything nor complaining, nothing personal, I simply don't see the point of making changes on towning.
    and I clearly understand your feeling too, people gets tp or town while they almost die, it happens to me too, not just you, I know it is annoying,
    so you don't have to really open fire by saying I am speaking as from a "weak" warrior point of view, it made me sound like I am giving myself excuse to town more, but this is the perfect example that you haven't stood into that circumstance and think for that scenario, perhaps you are not as the way you want other people, "be neutral". when i can't kill that person, i only blame myself not good enough and gets better for next battle, that's how I get improved(slowly i guess).

after all ---> "know the exact time to town without dying" is also one of the suriving skill, not everyone can town as wishes while in critical, you can take it that way, and also not everyone as tough as with good gears nor high level nor good combo skills, and the towning skill they have could be one and only one of the skill that they have and start with at the beginning of their PK journey, so we need to be considerate too isn't it? I have this thinking when I stood into their shoe, bro....
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 04-30-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Solution? Old type of veryfi was good but ntt can't check IP so is that hard to do? How verfy look now just make new players to leave the game. For example my 2 friends are so angry about this system.Ntt should think how to get new players and keep old now just losing them.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Why would they not have implemented a minimum hp to escape someone stronger than you? When this game was created there was no glowing armor or weapons. The difference between players was not visible until you were in battle with them. You did not know what accessories or what + weapon and armor they were carrying. Back in the original days you just had to start fighting someone to know if they were better geared than you. You should have been able to tell if someone is more geared than you within the first few hits and would still have the ability to escape (/town) before you died completely.

And just because you do not see someone in cz does not mean they do not go there. I can't believe your arrogance. Dadegano, you are not the messiah of KO. I really hate how the only things that get added to this list are the things that YOU approve of. I think this should be left to a GM or even a MOD, not a nobody like everyone else on these forums!
    1. I didn't say they wouldn't, I said they didn't implement this specific town feature for that.
    Like I said few more times before, let's say in order to /town your character had to do some type of animation (let's say gate skill for example).
    Although I think Gate skill's animation is extremely fast, it's still better than instant town.
    That way it couldn't be abused, or abused less.. and none would ever complain about it.

2. Mods are players like just you and me, does it make them any more experienced? no, it doesn't.
    GMs, I wouldn't mind a GM creating the same topic but as you can see they never created such a topic but if they want to create one, they are more than welcomed to take over this topic or create a new one.
    I am adding to this list whatever make sense, it has nothing to do with approval.. even if there is something I disagree with, if it make sense I will add it to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Voted for Aky and Wilds_in_304 on the /town opinion.

Perhaps MGame since the beginning added the 50%++ hp restriction in order to use /town feature is to satisfy whoever that has the same opinion as Dadegano?
    Like the others and myself, why bother to care the modification of this /town, if you can't kill it before he is town, tough luck, better luck next time.
    if you able to deal great dmgs to the victim, 50% already helps you to stop him from towning, so what you need to do is just keep up attacking, and kill it, make sure his hp doesn't get beyond 50% and gets escaped, that's the part of the fun too you know... when attacker lag for 1or2 secs, the victim manage to run away or gained back hp to town.

and besides, base on my memory, I used to played MYKO(knight online server in Malaysia) before USKO is launched.
    base the research MYKO was shut down on year 2007 and as I remember I played that games for many years, so i would said MYKO was launched either on 2005 or before.

and also, with all due respect BroDadegano, I keep seeing you try to remind others to think wisely with neutral position,
    I am wondering, are you? reason why I am saying that is Wilds_in_304 just made a point,
    what if the /town feature setting is meant to be that way by MGame?

check below scenario
    - 1 vs 1 and loser town: yes you can't gain the nps, but you already have proven yourself you own the battle, what do you expect much? try better next time to get the reward by killing fast.
    - your group vs weak group/alone: what do you expect from the battle when someone less power sees the overpower group, not towning? continue to fight?
    ofcourse people trying to fight little then town if they really can't keep up, I believe you will do the same thing too right? that's battle, we are not silly enough to keep pushing our head into the dead zone if we saw it 100% dying, that's why this called PK, not DH(diehard).
    - your group vs strong group/almighty GM char: you don't allow others to town halfway pk? Do know that someone town isn't because of their pk skill level or gears are lousier than you, sometimes is because of the internet latency issues or it could be simply computer specs issue. Those could be the issue bro that stop them from continue to pk, they might keep having skill fail at their end after they engaging with you, do you still want them keep on, if they did, i guess they are just too much NP to lose.

Please don't get me wrong here, there are too many possibilities for someone to town, it also could be purely chicken out to lose NP.
    What I am trying to point is, isn't it you should also stand at neutral while you speak?

hope it make sense to you.
    I am being completely neutral, this is the reason I insist to keep it on that list, I never said I won't edit it.. if there is a better modification you can suggest, go ahead.. if it's a good suggestion I will edit it right away.

The reason I am saying I am neutral about this is because I am not the only person that complains about it.
    And KEEP IN MIND, that I never said this feature should be DISABLED, I said MODIFIED, means players are still going to be able to use it but not to abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Just to make myself clear that I am not pointing finger at you or anything nor complaining, nothing personal, I simply don't see the point of making changes on towning.
    and I clearly understand your feeling too, people gets tp or town while they almost die, it happens to me too, not just you, I know it is annoying,
    so you don't have to really open fire by saying I am speaking as from a "weak" warrior point of view, it made me sound like I am giving myself excuse to town more, but this is the perfect example that you haven't stood into that circumstance and think for that scenario, perhaps you are not as the way you want other people, "be neutral". when i can't kill that person, i only blame myself not good enough and gets better for next battle, that's how I get improved(slowly i guess).

after all ---> "know the exact time to town without dying" is also one of the suriving skill, not everyone can town as wishes while in critical, you can take it that way, and also not everyone as tough as with good gears nor high level nor good combo skills, and the towning skill they have could be one and only one of the skill that they have and start with at the beginning of their PK journey, so we need to be considerate too isn't it? I have this thinking when I stood into their shoe, bro....
    I didn't say you're talking from a weak warrior's point of view, you misunderstood.
    I meant that you wouldn't say something like this if you were a good geared warrior, you would understand how annoying it is and how frustrating.
    I know at least 10 different English players that simply lost interest in USKO for that reason.

Now for those who believe the town feature should remain as it is:
    Let me give you an example.
    Have you ever played Kingdom Online? a game that is pretty much based on Knight Online's ideas, I can't say it's the exact same thing.
    But they took many succesful ideas from Knight Online, now let me ask you one thing.. if the current "town" feature was a good idea.. wouldn't they have there too? because last time I checked, in order to "town" you had to use an animation that takes 3 seconds, which is more than enough time to die.
    There is a chance you can't even use it during PVP, I never managed to test it.

But leave Kingdom Online aside for a moment, I just want to remind you all that I added it to that list in order to see it modified not disabled.
    Means it can be used but not abused or at least not as much.
    If any of you got a better type of modification to offer, then I am all ears.

And one last thing, whether MGame wanted it to be that way or not, it doesn't matter. Many things that MGame implemented in first place was modified or disabled later on, it doesn't always mean that MGame want it to be that way right now, perhaps MGame even planned modifying it any way in future... or not. WE don't know that, but you have to remember one thing.

They wouldn't apply any type of modification based on a suggestion they think is bad, so if it gets to their hands eventually, if they think it's a bad suggestion, whether we all agreed on it or not, the choice is really just MGame's in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    Solution? Old type of veryfi was good but ntt can't check IP so is that hard to do? How verfy look now just make new players to leave the game. For example my 2 friends are so angry about this system.Ntt should think how to get new players and keep old now just losing them.
    Old type of verification, like I said it was abused and trust me there are many players complaining about it.. not just you or your friends.
    If that didn't make NTTGame change it to the previous system, then I don't think anything will.. unless you have some type of solution.

About IPs, there are people that was abusing it in purpose and also NTTGame couldn't do anything because they were using a program to change their original IP...tracing someone based on IP isn't always the easiest thing and also they can't just bother doing it every single time, they need a solution that wouldn't force them to check every single of verification or account. :/

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know not only I have problem with that.That's why we need good solution for that as fast as it's possible.

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Oh man, now i officially love you
    On my topic degano went so far that i was so surprized how he didn't get it I lost my will to express my point

BTW:
    I never said it's a bad idea, I said I want to hear more opinions about it instead of rushing with something like this to that list.
    It might affect invasions dramatically so..
    What's the downsides,the dramatical invasions? The invaded nation already has this NPC, added recently. And has it dramatically influenced invasions so far? haha

Let me give you an example.
    Have you ever played Kingdom Online? a game that is pretty much based on Knight Online's ideas, I can't say it's the exact same thing.
    But they took many succesful ideas from Knight Online, now let me ask you one thing.. if the current "town" feature was a good idea.. wouldn't they have there too? because last time I checked, in order to "town" you had to use an animation that takes 3 seconds, which is more than enough time to die.
    There is a chance you can't even use it during PVP, I never managed to test it.
    @degano:
    1. Are you under the impression Kingdom Online is a game that has reached its peak? Does any1 there have any max lvl items and accessories? Or you forget on all old servers in KNIGHT ONLINE every1 is running with +10 items? Or maybe the anti jamadar bug, remember that? Looked at ur weapons recently?

2. Even if aky pks little, she still does it so no reason for you to shoot her down for/like that. Especially not when you look like this:

and this:

Best Regards,
    Lemon
    Last edited by CarWash; 04-30-2015 at 04:01 PM.