Threaded View

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    1. I think that doing it, technically wise.. is a bit complicated which means it will take longer to get it done, compared to just change the minimum-hp-to-/town to 100%.

2. Perhaps cooldown on decsent can be increased (I guess double the current cooldown time) but about that, I am sure many players will disagree so I'm not sure if I should add it to the list.

3. That would be the end of the rogue class in this game, sorry but.. :/

4. I do think that changing the current Vampiric Fire might actually be good but not back to what it was before, it was too over powered. If you would throw three of these on a priest.. he wouldn't have enough mp to throw even a single heal and then a priest throwing discounts as soon as that priest manages to use an MP pot..? too overpowered.

Thank you for posting your suggestions.
    1. 100% is not good idea, any dota from mob on you, or skill and you would not be able to town. Time deley would be much better. (and the biggets minus from that would be problems to rezz yourself if you died at towers/town)
    4. Orginal Vampiric is a must, with all those moonlights, no cooldown at archer 5 arrow and spam abble, non duff able battle cry + descent + aoe skills mage is not able to VS anyone anymore. And your example with priest is not well, alredy two debuffers can swap mana from WHOLE arena, and 8/10 mele partys running with 2 debuffers like that.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 04-07-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.