KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Exclamation Suggestion List

Hello everyone, I thought of creating a list of suggestions based on our(the player's) opinions.
    Any changes, buffs, nerfs etc. that you think of, just mention it here.
    Try to elaborate as much as possible and I'll add it to the list.

*I will keep updating this thread, so keep an eye on it .
    *This is a SUGGESTION list, not a BUG list. If you want to report a bug: CLICK HERE

Okay so, let's start.

• Events in English

• I have noticed lately that there are certain events that's happening on the Turkish side of this game only, vs events, streaming events etc.

Those events are happening only on the Turkish side of this forum, for participating you have to go there and try to understand what they're writing there and register yourself.. if you're not able to do that, you're unable to participate.
    An example: http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...Fi!-All-Server

• Modify /town feature
      • The /town feature never implemented in order to allow you or your enemies to escape from dying, it meant to shorten your travel to your towns.
      • I suggest on modifying it, right now there is no cooldown on towning. I'd say.. make a 5-minute cooldown on it so abusing it won't be as simple.

*IF possible, apply it in PVP zones only (Ronark Land, Ardream, Ronark Land Base, War zones) and, of course, if possible.. during invasions (war).

• Delete character feature for O.T.P users ONLY.
      • This feature got disabled somewhere around 2006?2007? due to the fact that some users lost their characters once someone hacked their account. We are suggesting to enable it once again and ONLY for O.T.P users, I won't say O.T.P is 100% safe because nothing is but the chances of seeing an OTP user getting hacked is very unlikely.

I'd say, enable it, see how it goes if any security issues pop up, just disable it again.

• Monster Stone item modification
      • Make Monster Stone stackable so it won't take more than a single slot in your inventory (e.g. potions).
      • Make Monster Stone storable. --> Allow us to store it at our inn hostess.

• Enable "Choose Character" A.K.A "Select Character" feature.
      • Enable this feature once again, it got disabled back in 2006-2007 or something and never brought back to the game.

When you try using this feature it says it was disabled temporarily, it looks more like permanently to me. :/

• Add National Enchanter NPC at Lunnar Valley for invading nation
      • When you're invading the opposite nation after winning the war, you have at lunnar valley town two NPCs, Sundries, and Healing Potion NPC. We suggest adding National Enchanter as well, for the invading nation.

• Make OTP mandatory in every single server
      • As we all know there are many players that forget to use OTP or don't even know what OTP is, therefore they end up hacked and eventually complain in official forums / tickets about their accounts being hacked while they didn't even care enough to protect their own account.
      • With that being said, the entire registration thing should be a free-of-charge process, yes technically it is because you can get those 5 NPoint through the free NPoint method on the payment's page but that doesn't change the fact that some players can't use it because of where they're living at and some players doesn't even know it exists.

You may say: "There used to be players that abused it, that is why we made it that way", yes that's true and it make sense but I think the registration (the first SMS you receive) should be free, if you decide to resend an OTP ID and new auth code, then yes, you should be charged for it but a single code, shouldn't be a problem.. I highly doubt someone would create 238497234 accounts to abuse the "free first SMS" idea.

• As we all know, there are players who may start playing this game and have no clue what OTP is or what's the purpose of it exactly, therefore, I'd say.. for less than 30days old accounts, don't make OTP mandatory, once an account is 30days old or more.. force it to have OTP in order to proceed from the server list screen.

• Modify Weapon Enchant Scroll for left hand(weak hand)
      • Archers suffer from this as most of their bows are used left hand and all they receive from Weapon Enchant Scrolls is 1 attack power, I think a proper solution for this would be:

Make an exception for bows, so they receive normal attack power and don't lose attack power over the fact that they're not using a crossbow.

• Timestamp for chat(s) and Whisper

• Implement a new feature for in-game chat (All, Alliance, Knight, Party & Shout) and Whisper (Private message) to allow players to see a timestamp for messages they received or sent.

*Recommended to allow the players to disable/enable it, based on theirpreference.

• Pet mounting feature

Many games have this feature today, which allow the players to mount their pets.
    Nowadays, the pets in our game are kinda useless, besides the auto looting feature(which cost NPoint..) there is nothing you can do with your pet really.
    With that being said, this feature should be implemented with the following options/requirements:

• The "mounting" feature should be unlocked only once your pet is level 45 if it's an issue to do that, then perhaps make it a skill.
    • Once your pet reach level 60, your pet will unlock a sprint skill (Recommended speed -> Between Light Feet and Swift)

*In order to make the players actually level their pets instead of leaving it level 1.

• Disable deletion restriction on Beginners Luck and Nation Transfer Receipt

Make "Beginners Luck" item and "Nation Transfer Receipt" deletable. Many users have issues with the fact they can not delete those specific items once they try to seal a character into a cypher ring..

• Genie Improvements
      • Auto Invite tab - Basically, a whole new tab under your genie settings that allows you to set up to 8 names that will be added automatically to your party in case they disconnect and log back in.
      • Rework Strength of wolf skill - Right now it usually uses 2 Blood of Wolf instead of using just 1.
      • Select targets faster - It usually takes somewhere around 2 seconds till it selects a new target, with that being said, after it already selected a target, it runs all the way towards it and then re-select it which takes 2 seconds as well resulting it takes 4 second (leaving the running from mob to mob aside) till your genie actually attacks a new target.
      • Automatically block trade - when starting up Genie.
      • Save monster attack list.
      • Save skills on settings - back in the days when genie was just introduced once you set up skills under Attack / Support it would be saved if you disconnected and logged back in or re-logged. Now it simply won't be saved no matter what skills you use or your class.
      • Archers only - Allow them to select whether they want their character to run towards the mob and attack as of if they were a melee or just attack from far, right now, archers can not use 5 or 3 arrow skills because you have to get close to the target in order to use these skills properly.
      • Rework monster attack list - Currently, setting up 3 different mobs won't work properly, e.g. - you set up Paramun 1st, Storming Apostle 2nd, Brahman 3rd targets, it will only attack Paramun and even then it won't work properly, it will attack only some of the Paramuns and not all of them, the only way it will attack a single target 'properly' is if you set up the same mob as a target in all the entire list. (for instance, you can up to 3 targets, you'll have to set up 3 Paramuns there and not just 1 in order for it to actually attack all the Paramuns in your current spot)
      • Select target only once the current target is dead.
      • Ability to set genie to use Transformation Scrolls automatically
      • Increase max skills in genie setup - We can use up to 4 skills only. Which is an issue for whoever plays as an assassin. More info here: HERE

• Battle Cry Skill - Warrior's 83 - Passion.

• Make "confusion" skill work on battle cry once again OR buff other classes as well, I thought maybe increase base defense for priests/mages and increase rogue's base attack.

• Vampiric Fire Skill - Mage's 80 - Flame.

• Nowadays, Vampiric Fire skill inflicts Damage over Time (DoT), that should be changed because right now it's useless at PVP since it's curable. We think that changing it to the way it was back in days would work better, it kinda ruined the fun for some (if not all) of the flame mages. Back in the days (2012,2013?) it could be used to drain a single target's MP and use it as HP.

• Kurian/Portu class.
      • Increase cooldown for the following skills: Divide Armor, wall of Iron and Rush.

Those Kurians/Portus as it's current state is ruining the PK, there are Kurians/Portus going for build of 80defense(wall of Iron +40% defense passive), 20master(divide armor) and 45 attack (6@attack - rush, 45@attack making rush 100% success rate).
    This is simply making them unstoppable, wall of Iron stacks with AC, it can't be removed by a debuff unlike AC buff, means that if you are a kurian and you use Duration Potion on wall of Iron, you'll have it up 24/7, you simply won't get killed.
    Divide and rush's cooldown is just 30 seconds? means that every 30seconds, you have a kill almost 100%
    guaranteed and whether you're playing really good or very bad, if you get rushed, divided and maliced(yes, only malice is enough) you'll get killed, unless you are very lucky.
    *I suggest on increasing the cooldown of "Divide" and "Rush" skills to 120 seconds, yes, 120seconds. 2 WHOLE MINUTES.
    *I suggest on increasing the cooldown of "wall of Iron" skill to 45 seconds. It's standing on 20 seconds at the moment.

• Increase base stamina only IF what I suggested above will be modified, increase it to 180.

That way you're giving Kurians/Portus the option of using different skills as well.

• Rework INT for Priest

As you probably know, there were many complaints about the way INT works nowadays, whether you go full INT or not, you won't hit enough, unless you go full STR and then you'll be weak (in terms of defense and hp), so after reading, testing and listening to many suggestions I have decided that something has to be done about this so we start seeing those players who like to play INT BP playing again, here's the suggestion that we thought about:

• Modify the way INT is calculated to attack power, as of today, every point you put in INT as a priest (using a mace) increases between 3-4 attack power. Unlike STR (5-6 per point). Make affect your AP just like STR does, 5-6 points per stat.

• Since STR is nearly pointless nowadays for priests, we think that changing those skills that give 30STR to give 30INT would be more effective. Skill(s) name: Blasting, wildness,eruption.

• Under The Castle

• Increase the limit of users per UTC, I think the limit right now stands on 200 users? I think it should be increased for 300. (or add to the current limit, another 100)

• Schedule change: I personally found out that many players can't make it for UTC on Fridays because of RL matters.

I think it should be moved to Wednesday or Thursday.

• Juraid Mountain

• Disable experience loss for winning Juraid, I know for a fact that many users avoid of participating in this specific event just because of EXP loss.

• When a player disconnects from juraid, allow him/her to be teleported / stay in that zone till the event ends.So basically if someone disconnects, he/she will be able to log in back to the event instead of getting kicked out to Eslant town.

• Modify the drops, the mobs there & the boss (deva. bird) are dropping additional items like drakis or dredium (except for Juraid gems, gold bar, silver bar) sometimes it ruin an entire party when someone loots it by mistake/purpose and then X players decides to just log off and leave their juraid party to lose.

• Border Defense War

• Increase level cap to level 83/5. That will allow all players to participate in this specific event, right now it stands on 80 but if it made that way because of the exp scroll we recieve, then I would even say, disable the exp scroll reward for players above level 80 but still allow them to participate and earn a red treasure chest&experience point.

• Items that should be added to power up store

• Ibex/Crisis potions pack -> 5k or 1k.
    • Battle Hero Wings (3% Attack power - 50 Defense) [Suggested price: 1000 NPoint - 30days]
    • Red & Blue potion packs, packs of 50 / 30 or both. [Suggested price: 420(50) / 252(30) NPoints]
    • Implement a scroll for "Prayer of god's power" item, suggested package: 30 each (30min per scroll and 30 scrolls in a package) - [Suggested price: 159Npoint (just like attack scroll).]
    • Implement a Cure Blessing potion package | [Suggested amount: 500] | [Suggested price: up to 50 NPoint, I think 35] would be fair since you can purchase it for Noah in-game without spending NPoint, but having a 500 cure package would make way more enjoyable to play the Assassin class.

• New genie items (more information HERE):
      • Genie HP/MP Potions: Infinite HP/MP potions - Can be used only by genie - Duration: 30 days [Suggested Price: 350 NPoint]
      • Genie Arrows: Infinite arrows - Can be used only by genie - Duration: 30 days [Suggested Price: 79 NPoint]
      • Genie Wolf: Infinite Blood of wolf - Can be used only by genie - Duration 30 days [Suggested Price: 79 NPoint]
      • Genie Pet Food: Infinite Pet Food (Milk) - Can be used only by genie - Duration 30 days [Suggested Price: 79 NPoint]
      • Genie Stone: Infinite class stone (Stone of Warrior, rogue etc.) - Can be used only by genie - Duration 30 days [Suggested Price: 79 NPoint]
      • Genie Hammer(Infinite): An additional genie hammer package - Can be used only by genie - Duration 30 days [Suggested Price: 999 NPoint]

*Suggested way these items work:
    Just like any other PUS item, once you purchase it, you'll be able to trade/merchant it after 72hours. With that being said, these items should be working just like the Pet automatic looting voucher, you can sell it but once you exchange it, you'll have to put it on your genie in order for it to work.
    For instance, you'll have a whole new tab under Genie Settings which will allow you to put these items there and put it on your genie just like putting an automatic loot voucher on your Pet by hitting "P" and then going to "Item tab".

• Genie Premium (more information HERE):

• Infinite Spirit of Genie: As long as you are a Genie Premium user, you'll be able to use the Genie feature without buying Spirit of Genie from PUS.
    • Rewards: A Trina Piece and an Automatic Pet Looting Voucher.
    • Can use EXP Flashes (Like EXP Premium)
    • Can use DC Flashes (Like DC Premium)
    • Can NOT use WAR Flashes
    • Can use the Reskill & Restat feature FOR FREE (Like WAR Premium)
    • Level 1 ~ 80 (300% EXP)
    • Level 80 ~ 83/5 (120% EXP)
    • NO ADDITIONAL Ladder/National Points for killing an opponent at one of the PVP zones.
    • Suggested Price: 5825 NPoint

Last update: 6th of December 2015
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-06-2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: [Genie Improvements] added another modification

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    i do like idea of thread with sugestions, so it`s pinned now. And please dont go off topic here.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    i do like idea of thread with sugestions, so it`s pinned now. And please dont go off topic here.
    Cheers.

*UPDATE*
    -Added town feature modification suggestion.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I think good idea this list...
    Going back on time, take a look on poll Eslant Dungeon Juraid Mountain

And for Border Defensive War, I think will be interesting if they raise cap level to last levels, i mean from 78 to 83 lvl.
    Last edited by Aky; 04-07-2015 at 12:19 AM.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    I think good idea this list...
    Going back on time, take a look on poll Eslant Dungeon Juraid Mountain

And for Border Defensive War, I think will be interesting if they raise cap level to last levels, i mean from 78 to 83 lvl.
    Saw this topic before, assumed you gave up on it since it's closed and also last time there was a comment there it was 2014.
    But well, it's still on the list I made .

About border defense war, added.

hmm

the /town i like it as it is, can be annoying sometimes, but anyone is free to use it lol, maybe a 1 min cooldown just in pvp, in pvm sometimes you get tped into mobs, and you need to get quite fast out of there even with 1 hp of life remaining XD

the mini tp for warrior decent if im not mistaken, that skill should have a 3 to 5 minutes cooldown, warriors already have everything to even have a tp feature <.<

minor heal, either have a bigger cooldown, or make it like a priest skill, an amount of hp gained per second, probably that will put an end to all the pedal users around.

for magie, bring back the damn vampiric to what it used to be, drain mana out, gain hp, and not ignition on steroids, or at least make it incurable <.<

speaking for magies and i know its a wet dream, but give us a lupine for magie skill!!!!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    hmm

the /town i like it as it is, can be annoying sometimes, but anyone is free to use it lol, maybe a 1 min cooldown just in pvp, in pvm sometimes you get tped into mobs, and you need to get quite fast out of there even with 1 hp of life remaining XD

the mini tp for warrior decent if im not mistaken, that skill should have a 3 to 5 minutes cooldown, warriors already have everything to even have a tp feature <.<

minor heal, either have a bigger cooldown, or make it like a priest skill, an amount of hp gained per second, probably that will put an end to all the pedal users around.

for magie, bring back the damn vampiric to what it used to be, drain mana out, gain hp, and not ignition on steroids, or at least make it incurable <.<

speaking for magies and i know its a wet dream, but give us a lupine for magie skill!!!!
    1. I think that doing it, technically wise.. is a bit complicated which means it will take longer to get it done, compared to just change the minimum-hp-to-/town to 100%.

2. Perhaps cooldown on decsent can be increased (I guess double the current cooldown time) but about that, I am sure many players will disagree so I'm not sure if I should add it to the list.

3. That would be the end of the rogue class in this game, sorry but.. :/

4. I do think that changing the current Vampiric Fire might actually be good but not back to what it was before, it was too over powered. If you would throw three of these on a priest.. he wouldn't have enough mp to throw even a single heal and then a priest throwing discounts as soon as that priest manages to use an MP pot..? too overpowered.

Thank you for posting your suggestions.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-07-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    4. I do think that changing the current Vampiric Fire might actually be good but not back to what it was before, it was too over powered. If you would throw three of these on a priest.. he wouldn't have enough mp to throw even a single heal and then a priest throwing discounts as soon as that priest manages to use an MP pot..? too overpowered.

Thank you for posting your suggestions.
    The rogue class in KO is the most overpowering class in any MMORPG. There should be some balance in the characters. The way it is now the rogues can go invisible, see invisible characters, heal and cure themselves, run faster than any other class, and a 600% attack skill. Give the other classes a sporting chance.

The /town has good points and bad points, but it won't keep mages from tp'ing players away that are almost dead (so not much of a issue).

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    The rogue class in KO is the most overpowering class in any MMORPG. There should be some balance in the characters. The way it is now the rogues can go invisible, see invisible characters, heal and cure themselves, run faster than any other class, and a 600% attack skill. Give the other classes a sporting chance.

The /town has good points and bad points, but it won't keep mages from tp'ing players away that are almost dead (so not much of a issue).
    Spike can fail and it does, often. It's not a 100% success rate.
    Rogues aren't as powerful as some people think they are, in ardream they are(not denying) but in CZ, rogues are dying very quick if they get caught.
    Not to mention that rogue's damage isn't constant like warrior's.
    About the option of seeing an invisible players, that's something every class can do if they have a rogue in their party or using "Abyss Eye".

I think that nerfing the rogue class any more, would just make it a dead class, every one will stop playing it.. archers will probably continue but not assassins.

- /town, that's the point.. it will require more skill from mages, they would actually have to do their job better.
    I've seen many mages that just tell their party members to town in case they're being targetted and they'll tp them back (which is obviously an abuse of the town feature)

Perhaps, it's possible to make this 100% minimum-hp-to-town feature, in PVP zones only but for being sure about that.. we would have to get an official answer from one of the GMs (You might say: everything is possible and that's true but the question is if it's not too complicated and can be implemented quickly and not in few years..)
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-07-2015 at 02:32 AM.

yeah but for many melee parties mage is just a tp character already, i pity all those mages that went full suport, has to be the borest class build ever, more boring than a warrior and thats saying a lot. And have you ever heard a warrior bitching cause he got pawned after 3 priests couldent heal him cause he was tanking a party of babas while been debuffed and with lag, and blaming it all on the mage, no man mage class will suffer more, and tp has a animation, and you can just tp 1 at the time, so someone has to die and the mage gets blamed anyway, leave town as it is, yes its annoying, but dont affect the classes.

About the minor heal, sins are suppose to be like a snipper, almost a 1 hit 1 kill, thats why the skills itself are op, they kill they runaway, if you are lucky enough as a mage maybe just maybe 1 time out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 ice will kick in, and sure he will cure and keep running, or just town, but thats an assasin in escence hit and run, not been an elve, almost imposible to kill. But yeah you are right ppl will not like it, just as desent, just as not wiping out all the godess items, and a large list of etc etc.

Well if vampiric its op cause drains the mana, the db skill that drains the mana should enter the same area, 2 dbs and takes most mana out but in aoe, mage skill is single target, and archers with styx, takes mana too, so i dont see how vampiric is op, right now you cast the skill and hope the dot will kill the victim but the dmg is hilarious by the hp standards, and can be cured so its prety much useless in pvp.

And finally yeah man, i know rogues cast lupine and problem solved, but when no rogues around or in a party with no rogue, mage becomes by default the "lupine" in the sense that ppl will notice the assasin once he kill the mage lol, a friend use to call me to parties when they had no rogues to be the lupine of the party lol. of course with a cool talia, and dd helmet i handle most of the babas around XD

aaah yeah forgot to say bring back the talias, duno if you can make them atm, last time i checked was bugged, duno if still is, but fix that, its the best defense against godess items, and at a very low cost <.<