Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion List

Quote Originally Posted by Kal_El View Post
    Here is a few for you.. Give the English speaking players some events,WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boss Events,You have stripped everything from us! .l.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think for the accredited and royal clan grade there should be other bands than for the 1st training.Just to distinguish clan grades.

Nickname
    Adonexus
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    RevelatioN
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I would love for the "delete character" feature to be re added. A billion thumbs up for this suggestion

Hi all and thanks for this topic

Here are my suggestions:

1. Give cure disease to all characters. Yes, i know NTT won't pay for new coding in game, at least add it as a PUS item so we can buy it. The reason? Tell me which class can vs with a Kurian and win? Who can outpot 7x 2000 dmg without cure disease?

2. Isn't it about time mages get a power boost? They're not supposed to be only support characters. 10MP is only 2% difference in damage right now. Not that it matters because all mages add HP bonus to their armors because they can barely stay alive.
    Back in 2005 mages where overpowered, but now?
    -Warriors have 14k HP and 1.000.000 defence and resistances and they spam you 1.5k damage. They also have ascend scroll that makes no sense at all. How can i warrior "magically teleport" to a party member? Oh, and guess what, they can AOE too.....

-Assassins CP is ridiculous, they hit you for 4k, they can minor, they can light feet, they can stealth, they can cure disease/curse (Yes.. mages can't cure magic curses, rogues can.. lol), they can blind you, they can make you lose them from 'z', they can stop you from healing, they can stop you from attacking.. i mean jeez ......

-Kurians can vs with God himself, and still will not lose.

-Archers, ok archers are even worse than mages ..

3. Disable Genie in Ronark Land. There are new kind of players these days. Genie PK.... really.... ?
    Or at least make Genie stop automatically when you get attacked by a user from the enemy nation.

4. An extra row of slots (7 slots) at the inventory would be great! Or make it so we can store all items. Half the items i have on my i cannot store at inn.

5. Add countdown to /town. Like what you did with Alt-F4. PLEASE

6. Add clear instructions to anvil/trina/tears of karivdis. Well not instructions but let us know what are the official chances of +6 to +7 to +8 etc. So we know what we deal with. A pop-up info window at the time of the upgrade depending on what scroll/trina we use that informs us about the chances of each individual upgrade would be great.

Even if one of those gets implemented, i'll be happy.

Thank you

Draki ranking

Show ranking 1-100 people, so many low lvl in last day/last hours make 10-100 place.;]
    Place - Nick - Time - Level
    1. - xxxx - 8:04 - 83Lv
    2. - aaaa - 9:15 - 69 Lv

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think ED rewards should be "freshed".We all know that from the begining it wa 79+ silver gem,the point is the game has changed and max lvl is 83 now.In my opinion there should be some new gem.

A bit same about the BDW,for sure most of people wish to play BDW at 83 and there should be blue chest insead of red.

Quote Originally Posted by DuHastMickzen View Post
    I would love for the "delete character" feature to be re added. A billion thumbs up for this suggestion
    Agreed,the EUKO version was a lof better than the USKO.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Premium for 7Days!

it's a fact: People often dosnt buy premium because they know they cant use for 30 days, then they better avoid buying one.
    So, why dont you add premium for 7 days?

DC Prem 7 Days: suggested price 765KC
    Exp Prem 7 Days: suggested price 989KC
    War Prem 7 Days: suggested price 910KC
    Switching Prem 7 Days: suggested price 1259KC

A changment like that could really improve the game, of course the features of these premium must be same of the 30 days premium.
    Maybe with 7days premium the prizes witch usually users get when they active a premium could be removed (like trina, golden mattock and magic hammer for dc premium), or maybe you could add as prize something wich value is more lower compared to the items you obtain with 30-day premiums.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi dudes, the premium services that we buy doesnt usefull when we try to get sitting experience ( training ) . Acordingly, as a suggestion ; exp events and premium benefits influence regarding training. Not only experince benefits, but also it effect directly to increase online player amount. As you know, there is a training quest per 2 hours alongwith we could get genie. In this topic, our suggestion ; the more you complete the quest, the more you get experience. ( For example : +50 experience point when you complate the quest )

To summarize : you could focus on the training experience topic morelikely.

chaos event, if u banned some 80+(k0xp)l they will stop maybe

1-60 = exp + abyss gem
    61-70 = exp + red chest
    71-79 = exp + green chest
    80+ = exp + blue chest

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ennol2022 View Post
    chaos event, if u banned some 80+(k0xp)l they will stop maybe

1-60 = exp + abyss gem
    61-70 = exp + red chest
    71-79 = exp + green chest
    80+ = exp + blue chest

Not really the thing we need is working support+GMs.