Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Allow us to whisper and invite in party people witch are in our ally, in the same way the do for clan members.
    Its really booring to find allies charts in seeking party window.....

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think it's not only my feeling that Ann and Sol should be removed or at least the spawn time should be increased.Because of that war is getting sensless.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    since im running my own clan now with alot of active people...
    i really feel the need for a clanbank...really !

i need some sort of innhost that the whole clan can use
    for quest materials etc

Please consider making a BDW for levels 81+.
    You can remove the exp rewards + exp scroll and red treasure chest rewards.
    This is for the all the players who made it to level 83 before the BDW achievement (90 def) was available, so they can
    now make that achievement (100 BDW wins).

PS: from my personal experience, the old BDW style was a much more money ($$$) maker for you guys as players would actually spend $$ to
    scroll up for the BDW. But now, nobody even bothers since the BDW is usually decided within the first minute and everybody gets kicked out if they
    are on the losing side.

Thanks.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    recently i've noticed that the entry time in krowazland was been changed again, actually you can enter from 20.00server time to 22.00server time (I am talking about the night entry time).
    me and lots of my friend are totally disappointed about the entry times...the morning entry time is out of the question for us.
    You should remember that knight online is a game with players from all around the world and that people maybe have different commitments....and the time zone plays an important role in this case ( we cant avoid to sleep because we want to farm in krowazland , and for this we havent the possibility to entry in krowazland in the morning).
    I dont know if I can ask to delay the night entrance of 1 or 2 hours ( from 22.00server time to 00.00 server time), because if you change in this way, more people will be disappointed from this because they will be in our same condition, but as is for wars, you can add another krowazland entrance moment.
    Yes, I am talking about give us the possibility to enter in krowazland also, because we are also player of this game from several years, we pay for premiums and for PUS items as well others does same.
    Having 3 krowazland entry time sure can cover the totality of online knight players, even if they play from the UK, Greenland, Australia or America, as its for the lunar war.
    Please Give us the possibility to enjoy this game in the same way with all the other players

I recommend that you make three events of each one every 8 hours.
    I recommend that gms know how to speak English or hire English speaking gms that know Turkish.
    I recommend that they block the scammers inside the game. (I'm still waiting for the investigation since 3 months) I have not been scammed, I am trying to do justice for my friends.
    That the gms stop using macros and pedal in streams of twitch. Do not get mad it's the truth.
    I do not understand what they are talking about but seeing that is a bad reputation for your international community.
    Move all non-Turkish players to steamko or create an international server for players from other countries. It's not because they do not want to play with Turks, it's because their servers are very bad for the rest of countries or my country at least.
    there is a guy three months ago (20 mobs 1200coins 24000 x60 x24 x 90 31.1gbs 3 months blessing 35% 2m 24x90 43.2gbs total max 74.3gbs in 3 months) in burning skeleton in ares with tpt. The gms do not block it because it detects when they enter the server, stops activity and goes to the town. I give real solutions. I do not report it. It is a waste of my time. I use it as an example: he is surely there, go with a character ( no-gm) watch him in burning skeleton first spot.
    Traps in the game I recommend, that invest in improving anti macro, pedal, tbl and koxper players. I see in the ranking top 10 people using programs.
    they repair the vision of the game they see players sometimes and others not until they are very close. nova felankor produces lag.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    When you reb you char 83/1 /2 /3 etc..
    Would be nice to have a item to reskill restats for 7 days or more days.. only when you apply the reb for each lvl reb.
    Last edited by UniqueOne; 11-15-2018 at 08:11 AM.

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    A greater variety of unique two handed swords. Currently, the stats/bonuses are near identical for Wirinom, Ascan, et al.

Tuppence/2 cents' worth.

Make cooldown speak with npc UTC/FT, you can speak with npc one-time per 10/15/20sec , so people with macro cant spam click click click click click...........

increase the number of participants in UTC AND FT