Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry After Log in Bug

Detailed description

During 8 months I am watching this bug,I thought may be other players have reported and it will be fix soon but no,still this bug isnt fixed.

After putting the id and password game client asked my otp/ics number,I gave my otp/ics number and enter in that screen where every 1 has to

choose the character to enter in the game,I also choosed my mage and pressed enter key to enter in the game but after that I could see the

bug.Every day I face this bug near about 20 times then if my luck is ok I can enter in the game.Just before I tried to enter in the game 20 times

and I faced this bug 20 times but still I couldn't enter.

My Operating System is windows Vista.

Steps to reproduce

Start your computer with windows vista ultimate and then login to game with otp/ics after that at the time of choosing character,choose your character and try to enter you can see the bug.

It is possible that some times you will not see this bug and smoothly can enter in the game,but please login more and more,I think you can see this bug.

Screen shot

Did you try run client as administrator ?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Yes,I have checked it every way,it is an old bug,many turks also said me about this bug and many of them have left the game because of this bug.

I have the same problem. I guess its because i'm using laptop. Its really bad, some days i stay trying to login for more than 5 hours and failed.

I've already tried everything. Run as administrator, reinstall, update my graphic card, delete some windows updates. Ps.: I'm using windows 7.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    You say you have reinstalled, but have you tried it with this guide?
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...y-from-your-PC

Worth a shot atleast if nothing else has worked

I have formated my computer today, and still having the same trouble...

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    What kind of anti-virus software do you have installed on your computer? and have you set it to ignore the C:\NTTGAME folder and the launcher.exe and KnightOnline.exe?

In my antivirus and internet security kol client and its all files and folders are unblocked,I am using antivirus and internet secuirity for a long time,never get trouble from that.

It is only a bug,it is not the problem of the user's computer or antivirus or internet security or anything else which is not related to ntt.

Thank you.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

First, it's not a bug, your knight online client seem to be interfered by another program that you got running.

Second, I think it has something to do with the fact you're using a laptop.

Try this:
    1. Go to "Control Panel"
    2. Hit "Network and Internet"
    3. Hit "Network and Sharing Center"
    4. Now on the left, you're supposed to have "change adapter settings", click it.
    5. Disable all the adapters but the one you are currently using.
    6. Try to login again and see if the issue is still happening.

I know few people that used this method and it fixed for them the issue they had but for some it didn't.. I think it's worth a try.

Good luck.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."