Warrior
    Clan
    Yesterday
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

Binding scrolls

I don't mind to pay for the play and for the safety for my account, it gives me a better feeling the work I do is well protected. But if the account is so well protected now with OTP, then we don't need the unbinding scrolls anymore, because they are a real pest. You have to pay a lot to sell yr own items, if you gain better ones. With this new OTP system, the unbinding scrolls don't have any use anymore for safety reasons. So will they be deleted or when peeps use this OTP, they should have the opportunity to disable the binding and unbinding thing. It's not needed to pay for more as one safety thing.

Can u answer this subject pls Rieman? Ty

Nickname
    Inspiration
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    AquaDeVida
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetterror[E] View Post
    I don't mind to pay for the play and for the safety for my account, it gives me a better feeling the work I do is well protected. But if the account is so well protected now with OTP, then we don't need the unbinding scrolls anymore, because they are a real pest. You have to pay a lot to sell yr own items, if you gain better ones. With this new OTP system, the unbinding scrolls don't have any use anymore for safety reasons. So will they be deleted or when peeps use this OTP, they should have the opportunity to disable the binding and unbinding thing. It's not needed to pay for more as one safety thing.

Can u answer this subject pls Rieman? Ty
    I agree with you!