Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SMS verification error

hi i heard players from the US can't verify sms to participate in lvl jump event...funny as this game is called USKO...any 1 know when ppl from usa will be able to verify sms to take advantage of this level jump? thx for your time.

Race
    Karus
    Dear Knight Online World Community,

Please be aware that as of 4/25/2013 around 9:30am CET, USA phone number formats for SMS verification have been blocked temporarily. Please note that if you are attempting to verify the account with a phone number in US format, you will not be verified for trading until further notice, and will not be able to complete the process. This is in response to player attempts to abuse the system and was necessary. We apologize for any incovnenience this temporary block may cause.

Regards,
    NTTGame | Knight Online World Team

yea to bad others ruined it for you people
    don't know when they will enable it tho
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

hmm...yea always gotta be some idiots to ruin things. i do appreciate the clarification thank you AlycE

asumming they dont enable it soon. US players still need to do some kind of trading in game. will something be done about it you think Alyce.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    Dear Knight Online World Community,

Please be aware that as of 4/25/2013 around 9:30am CET, USA phone number formats for SMS verification have been blocked temporarily. Please note that if you are attempting to verify the account with a phone number in US format, you will not be verified for trading until further notice, and will not be able to complete the process. This is in response to player attempts to abuse the system and was necessary. We apologize for any incovnenience this temporary block may cause.

Regards,
    NTTGame | Knight Online World Team

yea to bad others ruined it for you people
    don't know when they will enable it tho
    WAIT 1 more question...does this level jump apply to ppl 80+?

pff...guess i aint read thoroughly enough...well good time to level a new char then haha

Race
    Karus
    haha yea its all in the announcement
    lvl 65+ with premium will get you to 77 you won't get higher then that
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Alyce, I just created a new character due to this level jump event. I understand that this was blocked due to player attempts to abuse the system but is there an estimated time KO will have a fix for this? As you may know, trading is essential for this game. Please let me know. Thanks in advanced.

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    So as I see it, North America, and soon South America(currently Peru) are blocked for SMS.....and there reasoning is terrible.

So this means SMS is a total fail? Good thing I didn't register for this. Was waiting to see if any bugs arose, and I cant believe how this company rolls out stuff without it working properly. So many of us want this option. For example I only by bronze in fear that I could get hacked one day and someone would either unseal my items and take them, or give me gold prem and unseal my items and take them. With bronze I have the only good security left in this game. If I had SMS I would have a premium that would give me more NP's when I killed someone, and less % if I get exp'ed, or ability to buy armor/weapon enchantments. It's just sad.....

lMinioNl ~Anatolia ~ Active
    FatGuyBehindAMonitoR ~ CWest~ SOLD
    SoCl0se ~CWest~ Retired
    SoCl0se/AbsoluteZer0 ~ Beramus ~ Retired

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    NoTimeToCry
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Well, i am from India with +91 (country code) and i got the same problem that i don't recieve any sms. It is same on my 2years old account and a new account i made some days ago. I don't wanna miss out this lvl jump event but its impossible to lvl up a char without trading features. I got all infos of my both account. Some helps from u guyz will really be nice.