Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Error: 0xE019100B

Hello,

Whenever I want to play Knight Online I get this error.

http://gyazo.com/620a19006defb0803376a145f0df1845

Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do. I don't have any other programs open other than Knight Online. :/

Question same

same here.... i can not log in ever sense the new patch. Looks like it does have to do something with this new patch. Getting Error Error: 0xE019100B

Please help and let me know what I can do to fix this issue.

I do have windows 8. Let me know what it could be.

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Its an error from Xignoce based on 3rd party tools -.-

I've been searching on internet, run my AV scan, check my background programs on task manager .. And didn't work it yet :\

There is something making a mess with xigncode that wasn't supposed to be .. :S
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

YA, also it takes about 5 sec once i click on the icon of knight online for the start up screen to pop up. and then once i click start it takes another 5 sec, This new patch is messing with my game because ever sense i got it it has been like this.

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi guys, i had a problem after new patch as well.... my antivirus was picking up the launcher as a trojan....if this is maybe your problem you can fix by uninstalling client then disable any real time AV protection and then reinstall client. Also to prevent further problems, i went into my antivirus settings and excluded the NTTGAME folder from future scans...hope this helps... TY and TC, Nyxx
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

HEY guys i fixed this problem, i got an email back from support team letting me know to download a anti-virus program and scan my computer to make sure there is no viruses. Once i had done that they told me to go into my c/nttGames/knightOnlineEn/XIGNCODE/ and int his foilder you need to erase file named xmag.xem. Restart your computer and try running your knight online. It should work as it worked for me.

Thanks guys!

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    What anti-virus did they tell you to download?

Quote Originally Posted by NorTactricitaN View Post
    What anti-virus did they tell you to download?
    This just email automatic answer from Wellbia Support:

Dear Customer
    This is Support team of Wellbia.com Co., Ltd.

I am apology your inconvenience.

Please, follow the steps as below for solve your problem.

1. Install an anti-virus program and have complete update, and scan your PC.

2. Please, delete xmag.xem file and start game that located same as xigncode.log file.

3. Reboot your PC and start game.

Please, send us the xigncode.log file even the steps are not working your case.

Thank you.

I'm on the same boat but only at desk pc. At laptop client running fine... so send them log file.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Thank you guys. That fixed the problem.

What should not I open another topic !!! I have this error Problem: 0xE019100B .
    I did what they said , more still getting the same error , I re- sent xigncode.log and get the same email with the same instructions :

'' Dear Customer
    This is Support team of Wellbia.com Co., Ltd.

I am your apology inconvenience .

Please , follow the steps below for the solve your problem .

1. Install an anti -virus program and have complete update , and scan your PC .

2. Please , delete xmag.xem file and start game que located same as xigncode.log file .

3. Reboot your PC and start game .

Please , send us the file xigncode.log even the steps are not working your case .

I do not know anymore what to do !!! please help me !! thank you very much.