xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsxxxx View Post
    We only want our voice to be heard by support
    100% agree ..
    I can talk from human side in Ressurection .. We have 4 clans .. All allyed ..
    That we help a lot new english players .. Is not a must be english .. But we try to help oftenly the english players who felt a little aside from game, cause don't have the " same support " .. Idk how about karus side ...

But for us SNE .. we don't care about item's, lvl, if do vent or not .. Doesn't matter :P
    We already gear up people we see want play the game but they can't cause can't get those " high party's " for those high item's ..

If speak engish is a plus ofc. . Cause help everyone talk each other's easy ..

But i'm from opinion we are not more .. ( English player's ) Cause of opurtunities / support / chances / in-game voice / out-game voice .. whatever u want call them .. We DONT have .. :|
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post

a lot of the english speaking players around have quitted due to the poor customer support ntt offers, they flew to other games or to private servers and most of them have quitted cause when they got hacked they dident got any support at all, anyone who has played this game for a time knows its quite hard to quit it, but ntt manage to make pp that have play the game for over 6 years + to quit it, they are quite pro at that.
    Idk if its NTT fault .. Or whatever ..
    But we need to get all together .. Maybe something we can do to improve our game experience, and ofc the english community
    Just need some " push " and more help between all of us ..
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Quote Originally Posted by suria1 View Post
    Idk if its NTT fault .. Or whatever ..
    But we need to get all together .. Maybe something we can do to improve our game experience, and ofc the english community
    Just need some " push " and more help between all of us ..
    I understand well that you mean, deep down inside we always expect to be taken into consideration by the gaming community and often doesnt happens and we were excluded from events and other things just because they write only in Turkish language, or made events to the Turkish side only, maybe someday this will change or maybe not, very frustrating really, but at the end we must concentrate on trying to enjoy the game.

Look the picture of today, few minutes ago...

I'm with you all. Best regards, Aky!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    This thread has helped, at least I am saying it was this thread. All of the 2 vs 2 events today have been announced in Turkish and English. WTG to Suria1 of this thread for getting something accomplished for the English speakers.

well i am cyton123 (ton for most players) i total agree with topic starter it seems that english speaking players dont have any benefit just look make a buying merchant we cant make a proper 1 because we can buy only old uniqes for example i make buying merch for flame ring i can only make for a old 1 and many more of that.

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    This thread has helped, at least I am saying it was this thread. All of the 2 vs 2 events today have been announced in Turkish and English. WTG to Suria1 of this thread for getting something accomplished for the English speakers.
    Thanks a lot matE
    I just try to do something for "our" community ..

And we are a lot more as they think we are :P
    So let's just keep this .. And show them that we deserve some " game improvement " too .. =D

Maybe some day they will make some event's or something for english only :P
    P.S, - Looks like there is already a suggestion thread with this " option " of english speaking in there too

So i guess we already win a battle
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    2 P.S. --

Sorry but i was out of home so i just come back now And answer ..
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    I had to " open " again this topic .. Just to make a announce ;D

Me and my clannies we make a forum for us .. And we have pleasure to invite every english speaking player's on game .. to join us
    We play in Ressurection . But if you play in any other server's and want to exchange aknowledge, get some help .. or whatever Please join us

www.SeeNoEvil.boards.net ..

Please join us and let increase our english speaking community

Im sorry if i can't make advertise to my own forum here .. And if i can't i say sorry in advance ..
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    FENIX is noob clan.... hahaha

Aky I miss you how are you these days young lady?
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    oh and don't forget the tables have turned now.... this WAS a USA hosted and run game for the majority of it's early years.... and in the many years i have played have seen the tides change, it is NOW a Turkish run game with a few US staff members to help out the non TR community, this said you must remember how the Turkish players felt all those years ago and truthfully they have kept this game alive so to speak... so naturally over the course of its lifetime KO has become dominantly a Turkish game and we are now feeling like the Turkish did all those years ago shame really....

Now how do I fix my OTP issue GM? lol
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast