Warrior
    Clan
    RedencioN
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Account unfairly Blocked, Bug Abuse

Hello, I just tried to log in game at my account and I saw my account is currently blocked. As soon as I logged in the website, I saw I was banned for Bug Abuse, which is impossible, because I'm always pking at Ronark Land, which as far as I know, there is no bug at all to abuse.

I'm a very known player at Ronark Land at the server Athena, my nickname is SilverNIF, and I never did anything to deserve being banned. So please, fix this, because it was clearly a mistake. I'm always helping the game purchasing Npoints, my account has more than 4 years and I never got any ban or anything like that. You can see how much I spent in this game at my Purchase History, I wouldn't be stupid to put all the money I spent here doing anything to be banned.
    Please, fix this mistake.

Ticket Nº: #BTV-699-93396
    Last edited by IThePunisher; 04-22-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    El-Morad
    According to our investigation we have found out that you have completed the nightmare quest 62 -SIXTYTWO- times and therefore we have blocked your account.

I really wonder how you dare to open a thread and mention about the action that we have taken as a mistake although you know the fact?! : )

Once our investigation is done, your level will be decreased to 80 from 83 and you will be sent to the discipline dungeon.

I think you should be happy about that your account won't be blocked permanently.

Class
    Mage
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    If this doesn't take the cake He has no problem answering a post from a MALE. OMG can't anyone else see that? In fact, he has no problem speaking up.
    He went into my account and blocked it and he refuses to respond to my post. That is an abuse of power! Just hope he didn't hack my account!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    El-Morad
    RumGirI, I dont know what you are talking about but after I've read one of your posts that you were claiming you've been banned by mistakenly, I've sent a PM to you as you will see in screenshot below;

And you were the one who didn't reply back.

Check your inbox please.

Quote Originally Posted by RumGirI View Post
    If this doesn't take the cake He has no problem answering a post from a MALE. OMG can't anyone else see that? In fact, he has no problem speaking up.
    He went into my account and blocked it and he refuses to respond to my post. That is an abuse of power! Just hope he didn't hack my account!
    Here is no sex discrimination to answer any player. And please you have your thread open so stop spam every post where game master answer to players. Wait your answer plase. Thanks.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    Mage
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    DeaconFrosT, Thank You! Message sent

Sorry Aky Hopefully this will be my last visit to the fourms

Quote Originally Posted by RumGirI View Post
    DeaconFrosT, Thank You! Message sent

Sorry Aky Hopefully this will be my last visit to the fourms
    I'm little offtopic ( sorry )
    If I were you, I dont leave forum just because an issue, keep going girl... And follow in your thread please.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

DeaconFrosT. Wash hands always do well, but it's a bug that should be corrected long ago. We do not have to pay for the irresponsibility of those who administer the game. Should be consistent in their actions and not blame those who take the chance. Many players have benefited from bug for a long time and is worse than stealing one experience, as these objects game released for sale or be better at the game, but did something? banned or removed these items? Well I have them news they didn't because they had no proof, no support and have now blocked accounts abusing a bug of experience and wonder if they have a history since beginning this bug because it is so only accounts made the bug the past two months should be banned, because as I indicate no PROOF that other accounts had made the BUG. So do not try to wash your hands abusing their position of moderator.
    Last edited by AlejandroHelios; 04-22-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconFrosT View Post
    According to our investigation we have found out that you have completed the nightmare quest 62 -SIXTYTWO- times and therefore we have blocked your account.

I really wonder how you dare to open a thread and mention about the action that we have taken as a mistake although you know the fact?! : )

Once our investigation is done, your level will be decreased to 80 from 83 and you will be sent to the discipline dungeon.

I think you should be happy about that your account won't be blocked permanently.
    Hi Deacon, i was wondering what about (in my case) i was 83 whit 92% when someone told me about the bug, i did it arround 10x times (considering 2x time is legal aight) no more, to get rebirth acc, in my case, all EXP gained for BOORO will delete, or my character will decrease to 80?, i know it was a bug but is NTTGAME fold also i admit my fold too.

PD. my friend told me this bug is along 2010 O_O WTF!? 5 years for fix it?
    Last edited by hgsonsuz123; 04-22-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Take it easy bro just think one second. This game is a bussines you know premium, scroll, pathos gloves, etc need cash to buy. If the KO decreased all account to 80 WILL LOST TOO MUCH MONEY. Nobody think do exp It is ridiculous. Anyway as i said if Knight Online do that will lost money and people and that isnot good for the bussines because we are clients and they have to support us still when we commit an error.