xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad

Exclamation To all ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Helloo NTT ..
    And all the english community ...

I just like to say some word's .. We as english community ..
    Would like to have some of your atention .. We would like to participate in all of those funny event, all of those prices that you make to " ALL player's " .

We know we are not many .. We can be a small majority, but we are not more cause we felt a little bit apart. We are more then you think .. Just please give us a chance to full enjoy the game too ..
    I'm sure your's intention is get the game to everyone .. And everyone enjoy it ..
    Honestly, don't keep forgeting us ..
    I won't ask for the game be full english, broadcast, events etc .. We already have forum's, is a great value for our communitty. But its underrated versus the turkish community .. We don't get the same attention .. The same " treatment " .
    We need some " english " action in the game from your part..
    Please don't put us apart ..

We deserve too .. To be part of the world of Knight Online ..
    Believe a lot of people start playing the game, get problems and they try solve it .. But its all turkish .. They give up .
    Give a chance to us .. And i know you will get more value's to the game .. And enlarge the all community ..

Thanks in advance ..

P.S. - I ask every speaking english players to get over here and make your point of view .. and please don't start to offend .. Be civilized .. !!
    I don't want to start a revolution .. Not even be blammed for one ..

Best regard's :
    George ( & all community of english speaking player's )
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I think a large portion of the issue is very few English speakers pay to play. Why would a company want to advertise to a group of people that do not help contribute to running the business? It would be great if it was like the old days, when the majority of the players were English speakers and ALL announcements were made in English and Turkish, but those days went away with the support of the English speakers.

If you read these forums the majority of topics are negative and usually full of people complaining about something NTT is not doing right. give support by paying to help run a large game and try to be a little nicer to the ones in charge and we might see an improvement. I doubt it will happen but it is worth a shot.

Nickname
    InTheChaos
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Affliction
    Server
    Orion
    Race
    Karus
    Very good, cant more than agree to 100% here

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    I think a large portion of the issue is very few English speakers pay to play. Why would a company want to advertise to a group of people that do not help contribute to running the business? It would be great if it was like the old days, when the majority of the players were English speakers and ALL announcements were made in English and Turkish, but those days went away with the support of the English speakers.

If you read these forums the majority of topics are negative and usually full of people complaining about something NTT is not doing right. give support by paying to help run a large game and try to be a little nicer to the ones in charge and we might see an improvement. I doubt it will happen but it is worth a shot.
    First of all .. I think i have to disagree on your point .. I know a lot .. And with a lot player's that pay to play, and pay well if i make myself understand :S
    But have to agree with you on the point of contribute to runing the business, but there's no more english speaking player's paying for play it, cause of some issue's due the lack of advertise in english.
    I understand they have to " run " the business .. But a lot of english speaking player's, and i mean the new one's, start's playing .. They kind even like the game .. But just for start they have to pay to " use " the trade thing ( I know is a way of " get out " the cheater's - and i agree witht this measure ), but ok they pay for trade .. And then what they get ..
    They get a game where they don't have a chance of understand nothing from " big " guys, they don't have a chance of have some help, like the case of " old sheriff's english " .. They don't have the correct support to make them want to pay for more .. Forum's .. In-Game support ..

So they start complaining .. But faster they see don't worth it ! And like u said " If you read these forums the majority of topics are negative and usually full of people complaining about something NTT is not doing right "
    So they start to offend, rude .. And it will not take us to no where .. :\

In my opinion worth the shot ..
    Cause in the end of the day .. The game is you, me and all of us ..
    Best Regards
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    As far as I am concerned, about the english community.. starting new is always hard. In Gordion we have clans both on Karus and ElMorad, who are thinking of new players. What I wanted to say is, if there would not have been for these 2 clans, I would not expect for new english players to make it over lvl 70.

Even if we speak of turkish community, there is something we need to remind ourselves. They always play together, they get theyr friends in game and help them build the chars. Every1 knows every1 in turkish community. That type of bond, connection, is characteristic for turkish players, and that's what english speaking players lack. Because what I've seen on forums are often "hate" posts, directed at every1, ending in "i quit". That just makes me think "what a sad person" and "that's the best you could do?".

At the end, no matter if english or turkish, the community helps itsself. Even though sad, that is my oppinion about english community. They will befirend players who already have items because it SO MUCH MORE easy to make high lvl missions together when all have items, instead of helping low lvl chars lvl up, getting items and so on. That's the reason for the high appreciation i have for FENIX clan (Karus) and GOTA (ElMorad). Because they will help you no matter the items or the lvl.

So basically, we ourselves are responsible for the english community. If you want to pin this on NTT or others, you can do that - no1 will tell you that you are wrong. Being a minority has its shortcomings, but the turkish players were also a minority once.

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CarWash View Post
    At the end, no matter if english or turkish, the community helps itsself. Even though sad, that is my oppinion about english community. They will befirend players who already have items because it SO MUCH MORE easy to make high lvl missions together when all have items, instead of helping low lvl chars lvl up, getting items and so on. That's the reason for the high appreciation i have for FENIX clan (Karus) and GOTA (ElMorad). Because they will help you no matter the items or the lvl.
    Thanks for the recognition for FENIX, we do try to help out anyone that needs it regardless of what language they speak or what gear they have.

I agree with your post 100%. I have noticed a lot of high level turkish players in parties with players that aren't even carrying a weapon. There are few more clans on Karus side that will help random players like DownFall, ILegendz, tyranicals (not sure if the right spelling) I can not speak for the Elmo side because I have never played there. But you are right, the English speakers need to have a little more unity and teamwork.

Personally, the one big issue I have with helping random players is that I have trouble determining who is playing legit and do not want to party with someone that is using thrid party tools and I get banned.
    Last edited by Wilds_in_304; 03-31-2015 at 05:16 PM.

its a lot of factors, yeah they dont advertise the game, but cmon who of you would really recomend this game to any friend? what would you tell them, come to play ko, waste hours and hours gearing up, xping up, so when get hacked you will not recieve any customer support at all?

Or come play ko, you´ll feel the adrenaline the moment you log into you account, and watch ur char if its stripped or not? have to agree this is one of the unique features ko offers

a lot of the english speaking players around have quitted due to the poor customer support ntt offers, they flew to other games or to private servers and most of them have quitted cause when they got hacked they dident got any support at all, anyone who has played this game for a time knows its quite hard to quit it, but ntt manage to make pp that have play the game for over 6 years + to quit it, they are quite pro at that.

Quote Originally Posted by suria1 View Post
    Helloo NTT ..
    And all the english community ...

I just like to say some word's .. We as english community ..
    Would like to have some of your atention .. We would like to participate in all of those funny event, all of those prices that you make to " ALL player's " .

We know we are not many .. We can be a small majority, but we are not more cause we felt a little bit apart. We are more then you think .. Just please give us a chance to full enjoy the game too ..
    Yes, this not new, always been like that. But we still here trying to play, thanks for your message.

Quote Originally Posted by CarWash View Post
    As far as I am concerned, about the english community.. starting new is always hard...
    At the end, no matter if english or turkish, the community helps itsself. Even though sad, that is my oppinion about english community. They will befirend players who already have items because it SO MUCH MORE easy to make high lvl missions together when all have items, instead of helping low lvl chars lvl up, getting items and so on. That's the reason for the high appreciation i have for FENIX clan (Karus) and GOTA (ElMorad). Because they will help you no matter the items or the lvl...
    Thats true, we FENIX and GuardiansOfTheAbyss like to help everytime, and we love loyal and honest players too... Thanks

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Athena also has Powerful english community. DOE,AOE and PheonixWarlords all been around 10+ years on human side. Everyone knows everyone by name
    we speak in ventrilo. And always help any new player regardless of items. If you speak english, we add you to clan.

SlayerNation is the same family oriented community on Orc side. We even know them by name also. Heck
    even SlayerNation (orc) DOE,AOE (human) chat in ventrilo together. Athena is very friendly to new english speakers.

We only want our voice to be heard by support