Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    1/1 (15)

Exclamation Illegal Players & the Discipline Dungeon- Missing Point

Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Illegal Players & the Discipline Dungeon
    Dear Knight Online World Community,

Please be aware that we have implemented a new feature for HackShield at this time. Previously if you were detected to be using illegal third party programs by HackShield, you would be temporarily banned for a 7 day period. As of now, this punishment has been changed, and if you are detected using these cheating programs you will be sent to the Discipline Dungeon. We are doing this to allow you a second chance to play Knight Online honestly, and without hacktools. You will need to earn your way out of this area by speaking with [Warden] Kabal and accepting your punishment (you must use the Punishment Stick to hunt).

NOTE:
    1. ANY ATTEMPTS TO USE A HACKTOOL TO ESCAPE THE DISCIPLINE DUNGEON WILL BE DETECTED!
    2. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING HACKING PROGRAMS 3 TIMES, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED, SAME AS BEFORE!

We thank you for your understanding, and remind all players that your illegal activity will be caught, and you will lose your account if you do not play honestly.

Regards,
    NTTGame | Knight Online World Team
    Please be aware that;

This system will send the illegal player to jail, because of they are accting illegal.
    I gues,If they are not an idiot they will not try to get out from there with illegal programs..
    Because they know, if they would do that, they will be banned, so they will use illegal programs just out of the prison,they will be sent prison ,
    Then they will get out by legal playing.

And they will be free out of the prison, then they will keep trying to use illegal programs without CAUGHT.

If I missed something about it please forgive me.

Thanks,
    Regards.
    Last edited by MrShotokaN; 04-27-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Cheater caught by HS doesn't really know what caused it. Also the system detects it automatically without interaction of a GM. So ther is no such thing as
    trying to use illegal programs without CAUGHT

Banned
    Nickname
    ProStrikeR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    CarpeVictoRia
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    1/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Cheater caught by HS doesn't really know what caused it. Also the system detects it automatically without interaction of a GM. So ther is no such thing as
    OKey, then.

But, you have to know they don't scare like before, because there is no risk about BAN, if they get out of jail by legal playing.

So the announcement says, "the second chance."This second chance should be "not banning directly", anyway.

So, I understand what is the second chance perfectly..

I hope system works well.

Thanks for ansver.

Nickname
    IiIJusticeiroIiI
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    EliteBrasil
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi, i never use ilegal programs. I was selling itens in merchant - moradon, when i have been sent to "Discipline Dungeon". Is it correct?? Please give help, i'm not a ilegal player, neverrrrrrrrrrr. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    The system doesn't send you to the Discipline Dungeon right after you are caught. It happens once a day for all people detected during that day.
    So you can be merchanting and even be offline at that moment.