Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TeamViewer

That i mean i control in Ko in second PC from first PC By TeamViewer

Class
    Mage
    Race
    Karus
    I woudnt use it though. Every friend of mine who got hacked, hacked because of that program. Somehow people manages to activate teamviewers and steal items. I hate that program really.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymorpher View Post
    I woudnt use it though. Every friend of mine who got hacked, hacked because of that program. Somehow people manages to activate teamviewers and steal items. I hate that program really.
    i could bet on that their share their access to Team Viever (which give you acess to your whole computer and everything on it). For example i`m using team viever (and before microsoft remote desktop ) for over 6 years. People should pay more attention to security for their own safety. Such things works well if you know how to use them.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Mage
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    i could bet on that their share their access to Team Viever (which give you acess to your whole computer and everything on it). For example i`m using team viever (and before microsoft remote desktop ) for over 6 years. People should pay more attention to security for their own safety. Such things works well if you know how to use them.
    Yeah a matter of fact they do. I used it myself for a while and then i decided it has more bad then good to me though

Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    as long as you have ONE knight online open per computer/laptop you are safe
    Wow, I really would like to learn if there is a way to run two KO on same machine (I am not saying xper ok....),
    I am more into virtual machine has 2 accounts in (either 2 with prem or 1 prem 1 normal).

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    Absolutely agreed. Just like how you take weapon as in, if you don't know how to use it, you might shoot yourself in the head one day.

Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Wow, I really would like to learn if there is a way to run two KO on same machine (I am not saying xper ok....),
    I am more into virtual machine has 2 accounts in (either 2 with prem or 1 prem 1 normal).
    No. Question plz
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Unfortunately we do not allow running out client in the virtual machines.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!