KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeshiu View Post
    You are really holding your breath on the exact time they would say they would implement it? Pfft.
    Last time they choose new sheriffs back last year in June it took them over a month to put them on. Even then there were mistakes that weren't ever fixed till later on in the year. By then people had quit, and then we needed new sheriffs, etc. Hopefully same thing doesn't happen this time.

Be patient Adi :P
    You should know how NTTGame works by now (: It will be a full year next month since they have had USKO.
    there are lots of hackers around
    I wanna jail em all :-/

Nickname
    Keeshiu
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    CARNAC
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    there are lots of hackers around
    I wanna jail em all :-/
    I feel you on this. :s
    But patience ! It will happen when it does. & When it does, that list you have, you can jail every single one of them.
    Carnac-West Orc Sheriff

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Since GM's wont help this sever, or any other server, it would be nice if they could enable Sheriff System back ASAP. Hackers have this game, and legit people suffer. All these clans here are speed hacking/wallhacking to take the artifact. This PM i have on my SS is one of the hackers as well...

lMinioNl ~Anatolia ~ Active
    FatGuyBehindAMonitoR ~ CWest~ SOLD
    SoCl0se ~CWest~ Retired
    SoCl0se/AbsoluteZer0 ~ Beramus ~ Retired

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I feel you on this. :s
    But patience ! It will happen when it does. & When it does, that list you have, you can jail every single one of them.
    How do you want me to save names of hackers over the castle siege war?
    there are like 235of them and they blocking pm so I can't pm and get their names...

This new csw system is just stupid seriously.

there are like 235of them and they blocking pm so I can't pm and get their names...

Shalom and laylatov Deggy

Maimishma ? I hope everything is sababa

Only thing i can say that the sheriff lists have been sent to the responsible guys and most probably it's been investigated name by name. Patience is the key word here.

Btw we have to learn how to live with this delos castle war, because it will be never changed as far as i know
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    Keeshiu
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    CARNAC
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus

I always screen record when I do my sheriff duties so I don't have to write down names. :>
    You can try and do that while you are at CSW? Then afterwards make a Excel document with all the names and such.
    With the video taken, you can report on forums the hackers. It is two birds with one stone, honestly. (:

So you can jail them (when time comes) till they are banned for good.
    It's what I did >
    Carnac-West Orc Sheriff

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    I always screen record when I do my sheriff duties so I don't have to write down names. :>
    You can try and do that while you are at CSW? Then afterwards make a Excel document with all the names and such.
    With the video taken, you can report on forums the hackers. It is two birds with one stone, honestly. (:

It's what I did >
    You cant F11 the names, and you cant Whisper/PM them to see their names because they block PMs. The only way to get their names is by trading them(they block) or put them on friends list, which you cant do with opposite nations. Everyone's names, unless if they are in your clans alliance is something like " castle siege " something. Cant remember the name. Its like Bifrost were all peoples names are the same.

So you cant post a SS of the of the hackers, and you cant save their names, at least well. Only thing that will really stop these hackers is an active GM during the event, or active sheriffs. And the problem with active sheriffs is that the hackers can just sit and wait until the last second to show they are in fact a hacker and take the artefact so they can win CSW at the very end. Jail them is no big deal because they wont bring there clan leader to be jailed. The clan leader will then collect the 300 GB's or so throughout the week.

CSW should ONLY allow top 100 clans, or maybe top 50 clans. I'm sure they will NPT to get to top 50, but hopefully jailing and banning could help in not allowing this, which requires sheriff system....

lMinioNl ~Anatolia ~ Active
    FatGuyBehindAMonitoR ~ CWest~ SOLD
    SoCl0se ~CWest~ Retired
    SoCl0se/AbsoluteZer0 ~ Beramus ~ Retired

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    thought that process already happened or why would you state it :S

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    Shalom and laylatov Deggy

Maimishma ? I hope everything is sababa

Only thing i can say that the sheriff lists have been sent to the responsible guys and most probably it's been investigated name by name. Patience is the key word here.

Btw we have to learn how to live with this delos castle war, because it will be never changed as far as i know
    xD shalom shalom

Anyway's what I ment is, I don't except any speical changes.
    But I do expect any changes that will help us out with jailing or handovering the names over cheat reports.
    cuz seriously, the only way to catch those guys is only by CLICKING on them and typing /report.
    or in gm's case, clicking and typing /ban.

Or atleast make a requirments for entering into the CSW zone while csw runs.
    Like, being level 80+? or something like that cuz 80- players doesn't really bother going csws..(to be honest.)
    Most of this hackers are just naked characters, I'm pretty sure they are 80- too.

BTW, fyi.
    Its "Ma Nishma" no "Maimishma" xD

It's what I did >
    You never been in new csw's system yet uh ?
    Just read above what I wrote, and read obblin's comment.

And about those hackers that didn't come csw(you know, all the other hackers in moradon/luferson etc..)
    I got a list of them already, and that list getting bigger and bigger.
    Day by day.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-29-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Nickname
    Keeshiu
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    CARNAC
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    xD shalom shalom

Anyway's what I ment is, I don't except any speical changes.
    But I do expect any changes that will help us out with jailing or handovering the names over cheat reports.
    cuz seriously, the only way to catch those guys is only by CLICKING on them and typing /report.
    or in gm's case, clicking and typing /ban.

Or atleast make a requirments for entering into the CSW zone while csw runs.
    Like, being level 80+? or something like that cuz 80- players doesn't really bother going csws..(to be honest.)
    Most of this hackers are just naked characters, I'm pretty sure they are 80- too.

BTW, fyi.
    Its "Ma Nishma" no "Maimishma" xD

You never been in new csw's system yet uh ?
    Just read above what I wrote, and read obblin's comment.

And about those hackers that didn't come csw(you know, all the other hackers in moradon/luferson etc..)
    I got a list of them already, and that list getting bigger and bigger.
    Day by day.
    Yeah, no, I haven't ):.
    Guess I should go before I open my mouth on this, huh? x:.

Gah ):. GMs/Sheriffs are needed indeed.
    Carnac-West Orc Sheriff