Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been trying haha. It dc's sooo quickly though

I managed to town, but it didn't change anything. Still dc as soon as I log in again. Just in a different place

Has anyone else had this problem and was able to fix it? I've probably tried logging in a good 50 or so times. Different servers, accounts, characters, sides. Still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Vanstone View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem and was able to fix it? I've probably tried logging in a good 50 or so times. Different servers, accounts, characters, sides. Still nothing
    are you running anything else in the background? google chrome? any internet browser? skype?

if so, just try KO only. if not. sorry for posting an unhelpful advice. just trying to help ya.

gl getting in game friend

thanks, I'll try and shut EVERYTHING down and see how that goes. any advice is helpful. I just want to play

Still dc'ing. I literally have no time at all to do anything when it loads in. I see my character standing in mora town and it instantly dc's me. I can't move or retown or anything. It dc's me before I can do anything

Still have this problem. This is so frustrating. Are there no GM's or anything that can help me?

Still cannot get into the game. Still haven't been given any helped by NTT. This is shit

Sorry about that. Try again please.