Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothing GM team can do about it.
    You will need to use a family member's or a friends phone to activate AITS service. Just be aware that if that phone number is used in other KO accounts, all accounts may be held responsible linked to that phone of any cheating activity.

As for trading, as far as i know, you will have to activate the AITS whether you have premium or not, and be at least 35 level to be able to trade.
    Like its so stupid, everyone here uses phones with contracts, which you cant add money etc.
    there should be another way.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Let's be clear about it: we don't charge money from your phone account. You just receive the text message. It requires 5 NPoints in your NTTGame account but it has nothing to do with your phone contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothing GM team can do about it.
    You will need to use a family member's or a friends phone to activate AITS service. Just be aware that if that phone number is used in other KO accounts, all accounts may be held responsible linked to that phone of any cheating activity.

As for trading, as far as i know, you will have to activate the AITS whether you have premium or not, and be at least 35 level to be able to trade.
    can we get clarification on this please? Degano is saying you can trade with premium and no need to use AITS. you say AITS needs to be used regardless of premium or not. Which is it? i'm getting two different responses here

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Curbst0mmp View Post
    can we get clarification on this please? Degano is saying you can trade with premium and no need to use AITS. you say AITS needs to be used regardless of premium or not. Which is it? i'm getting two different responses here
    Look, last time I tested it (4-5months ago) you could trade with premium.. whether your AITS is verified or not.
    There is a chance they changed something but since we didn't see any announcement about it, I don't they changed anything.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Look, last time I tested it (4-5months ago) you could trade with premium.. whether your AITS is verified or not.
    There is a chance they changed something but since we didn't see any announcement about it, I don't they changed anything.
    Thanks for your reply and help and I appreciate you trying to help people with problems on forum. But since you are only a "Senior Member" & being the leader of BadFamily clan doesn not link you to NTT.

I'd like to receive clarification from someone riemann or someone associated with NTT.

It's odd that people would be saying two different things. If you are correct. I apologize fully. But surely you understand why I'd want clarification from someone associated with the game before i possibly buy a premium and still not be able to trade. so I ask again, does anyone know 100% if having premium service active will allow you to bypass the AITS feature? thanks for your time everyone
    Last edited by Curbst0mmp; 03-04-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Curbst0mmp View Post
    Thanks for your reply and help and I appreciate you trying to help people with problems on forum. But since you are only a "Senior Member" & being the leader of BadFamily clan doesn not link you to NTT.
    When did I say it links me to NTTGame? You asked a question, I answered based on my experience.
    As you saw yourself, BuD4Ne said "as far as I know". Means he isn't completely sure about it.

I believe, only a game master could actually test it and let you know, but it might take some time.

Either way, good luck

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Up for anyone that hasn't registered for AITS and only has premium, are you able to trade? anyone who has done this recently (2015) please let me know. i wasn't being disrespectful Degano, as I said I appreciate your effort helping fellow players. only saying I was looking for confirmation from someone who has experience this or someone associated with the company that runs the game. sorry for hijacking this topic. but i'm really looking for an answer

Curbst0mmp its simple. When your account is not verified with AITS (sms) as you know, can not trade or merchant. However, if you open any premium you can do it, of course when premium runs out your trade and merchant features will be locked again until you complete AITS verify. You need only 5 npoints in your game account to receive the sms at phone. After you complete you dont need premium anymore to use features of trade and merchant and, as BuD4Ne mention, for trade you need at least level 35.
    Last edited by Aky; 03-04-2015 at 11:37 PM.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

So just to clear everything,

You have to have 5 N POINTS in your KNIGHT ONLINE ACCOUNT,
    and when you give a PHONE NUMBER,
    it will text you, and take 5 N POINTS out of your KNIGHT ONLINE ACCOUNT

this is the way to go right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bekdesh54 View Post
    So just to clear everything,

You have to have 5 N POINTS in your KNIGHT ONLINE ACCOUNT,
    and when you give a PHONE NUMBER,
    it will text you, and take 5 N POINTS out of your KNIGHT ONLINE ACCOUNT

this is the way to go right?!
    Yes, thats right!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!