Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    We have 2 options: we can play (exp pk whatever) with few dcs per day, or, we can play 24/7 without dc ... but naked

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Or you could buy a nice 100% rezz scroll of a merchant and solve your xp loss problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    We have 2 options: we can play (exp pk whatever) with few dcs per day, or, we can play 24/7 without dc ... but naked
    what if you top up your npoints and someone buy a ring from the pus and got your char sold? hahahhahaha
    ( is that how the cypher ring works? )

the account I got hacked beginning of last January (nttgame hasn't response me on the ticket system yet until now), the hacker spent my npoints on some pus item, so........... naked char wouldn't work too if u have high level, perhaps they top up the npoints and get your char sold out too hahahhaha

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    what if you top up your npoints and someone buy a ring from the pus and got your char sold? hahahhahaha

the account I got hacked beginning of last January (nttgame hasn't response me on the ticket system yet until now), the hacker spent my npoints on some pus item, so........... naked char wouldn't work too if u have high level, perhaps they top up the npoints and get your char sold out too hahahhaha
    Hehe yea that is also possible

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post

now you just giving the hackers ideas bro :P lol
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Yeah, I received a feed back from Nttgame already, didn't take that long for them to reply to be honest, only few months of waiting.

and what they did is just sent me a link to read (basically something claiming on "no OTP no restore" basis acknowledgement) and finalized the case with "not qualify for restoration".

when thing comes to this situation, it is totally a dumb way of managing things(sorry, no offence to Nttgame, but that's the fact),
    if Nttgame believe OTP is essential to have it along with your account, by all mean, you should enforce to use that feature as part of the log in process no matter what, you don't put a note elsewhere in game or in forum to expect people read it.
    why bother to waste your time and increase the workload(same for everyday) to go through case by case just to send out the link and say "no you are not qualify for restoration", don't you feel bored?
    and yes, I know when a player got hack, it could be simply because of him/her keeping his password un-safe or has his/her email hacked,
    but when you really look into that incident, at the end of the story it is "a hack is a freaking hack incident" no matter how it happened, regardless issue is from nttgame its database leaked, or stolen or hacked, or mainly from the player himself/herself.
    (Question, if you want to prevent people coming into your house to steal your stuff, you locked and put alarm, if robbery happens, police will help to trace and catch that thief for you. Does that mean if you let your door remains unlocked and someone came in and "steal" your belongings, police won't help to trace and catch that person when it happen? it is just a matter of that person deserve for things to get stolen, it doesn't change the fact on how the police works.)

Same thing applies here, player reported, nttgame has the full control of the logs/activities, how hard to trace? it is just a matter on how hard Nttgame would like to put afford into that particular case.
    yes it might be hard to trace and more time to spend if we don't enforce OTP login by default as more cases will keep on coming in,
    but if we have that restriction from the beginning, I am certain less hack incident will occurs and eventually all reported cases will get resolved at the end.

Unfortunately, I am not big boss or manager of Nttgame, I can't control them how to do their job correctly.

Just that I can't hold to laugh when I read the posts and see "some people" try to push the responsible away by simply say out something without thinking logically.

AMEN~ for the lost items