Hello GMs PLS HELP ME

Hello. My character isnt unbanned purposely.I am not a hacker I spend lots of money for this game and I liked playing but türkish game modoratör made me hate.AT 01-22-2015, 09:57 PM as the result of investigation, my chracter should be unbanned but I still have not login my charecter.The topic link is below.I opened a new topic because ı cant reply the old topic but new topic is block cagain.Than ,I send ticked so that my character is opened again.But türkish staff didnt investigate properly and they answered that my character whould remain banned.Lastly I send ticked in english but they answered in türkish.This is unjustice.I will look for justice and not give up.

Fist Topic Links:http:http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...159#post701159

Second Topic links:http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3QlFCiUnF

Last Ticed NUMBER:CVG-439-96300

SERVER: EPHESUS
    Characte: NazySwastika
    Last edited by Aky; 02-05-2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: links repair

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    it is clear that you are from turkey, and if turkish staff already declined your requeset, i dont see why anyone here would bother... it's the same staff...

He is from turkey, but I dont see any reason why, if the staff is the same, he isn't unbanned yet. If the staff from here already said that his accound should be unbanned, removing his set shell+21 that he bought which they say its an illegal item, it's more than enough as punishment. If you see the first topic link he sent he got all the screenshots of his transaction, so he did everything to prevent anything wrong to happen. This guy is a great friend I have and I would really like to see him with his account back, its quite unfair getting banned because you bought an item, cheaper than usual or not, or even a hacked one, because that would really put in risk all transactions made by buying merchant, for example, as you can set your buying merchant and buy an illegal item even not knowing the one who sold you, or that the item was illegal.
    In my opinion the best solution for those kinds of situations is to ban the hacker and remove the item from the one who bought it, because its almost impossible to the buyer know if the item is legal or illegal.
    Well, I really hope you can help him, I played with him for a long time and he was one of my best friends in game, and I know that he always played at the fairest way possible.
    Thanks for your attention

İs There anyone ??????

İs There anyone ??????