Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account been blocked.

Date: 03 Feb 2015
    Time : 6.40am (+11GMT)
    Server: Gaia
    Ticket ID: #RUW-536-38866
    Incident: I was ingame just now in an Eslant party in Gaia and somehow got disconnected, I saw below pop up window(before OTP shows up) after my user and password are entered. "Your account is currently blocked. Please contact customer service if you have any questions. Thank you"
    Question: May I know what offence I have been charged? Because there is no email from NTTGAME, no message prompt to me nor I am in touch for the reason why I got blocked.

There is another ticket regarding I have been hacked (Ticket: #TOM-554-37149) still in queue no responding since "19-01-2015 / 15:01".
    What's going on?

Any gm can look into it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 02-03-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Can any of the mod or gm show the response here?
    I started to feel sick with how NTTGAME works, the ideal way to resolve thing isn't simply ban or block someone off,
    instead, you should highlight the issue to that particular person, give him or her times to response and resolve the issue,
    if the given opportunity to that person is ignored, only then you escalate the issue to next level, such as ban or block.

Like my case, I don't even know the reason why my accounts are blocked,
    the only thing I know are accounts are blocked, npoints gone missing, pus items seems gone too, ticket no responding and forum no responding too.
    It is still fine if submitted ticket responses fast, but like the nature of how Nttgame response to the players, the players need to wait unnecessary long even it is just for simple case like mine.
    And besides, I don't even know if my premium and wings are running still.

Thank god, Rotsauce was here earlier and with his help, I managed to know why both of my accounts are blocked,
    As I was told, in order to get my account unblocked I need to settle off the "chargeback" which in my case AUD112,
    seems good news to me isn't it, easy to resolve.

I then go to the AddPoint section try to get the payment done,
    and guess what,
    Paypal paypment option shows me "Account is currently blocked. Message: Please contact NTTGame Customer Service.", great I can't top up via that option as the way I normally did.

First time in my life, I then tried on PaysafeCard payment option, and it shows me "Unexpected error occurred. Message: Cannot charge N Points. You have reached your monthly purchase limit.".
    Gosh, what does that means? that approach doesn't work too?
    Somehow, co-incidently, I saw Rotsauce previous post regarding PaysafeCard (http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3QfRGR41j),
    first payment is limited to $28 and after one month the limit increases to $280,
    does that mean I need to wait for a month to fully covers the AUD112 chargeback amount?

Can any gm or nttgame guy helps me to unblock my paypal payment option so that I can complete the payment? or any advice for me to complete the chargeback would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ingame char name - IntruderXIII in Gaia
    Ingame char name - Interceptor in Gaia

Cheers,
    Intruder.

Your account is automatically given a payment restriction when you do a chargeback. This has been removed for paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    Your account is automatically given a payment restriction when you do a chargeback. This has been removed for paypal.
    Thank you Rotsauce for unblocked the paypal payment restriction, you did a great help on resolving this hassle.

I did the payment for both accounts 14hours back and I yet to see it shows up on my paypal recent transaction activities, and that's odd though, it never took that long to show up in the paypal activity log from the past.

Is there anything you can help to verify at Nttgame site to see if the payment really send across from Nttgame to paypal?
    or it has been rejected or blocked behind the scene without any hints?
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 02-05-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Thank you Rotsauce for unblocked the paypal payment restriction, you did a great help on resolving this hassle.

I did the payment for both accounts 14hours back and I yet to see it shows up on my paypal recent transaction activities, and that's odd though, it never took that long to show up in the paypal activity log from the past.

Is there anything you can help to verify at Nttgame site to see if the payment really send across from Nttgame to paypal?
    as far i know with PP transactions, money will be charged when transaction will be accepted and that could take up to 72h from your request.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    as far i know with PP transactions, money will be charged when transaction will be accepted and that could take up to 72h from your request.
    Hi Regiss_,

thank you very much for the reply , i saw your post regarding the newly unlock feature, some people in your party received gold bars quite cool

yeah, from what I have read from the paypal payment message, it says it might take up to 0-72hours, and yeah, I was speaking base on my past experience, as the paypal reacts really fast to complete the payment and this is the first time i have waited so long to see the actual transaction shows up in paypal (so far none showing T_T ), but yea, I am fine to wait for another day or two, just that I would like to make sure the transaction is actually gone through Nttgame and it is middle of processing rather been rejected as this is something the payer unable to get clear with.

if it is really gets rejected, and no hints or no acknowledgement to the payer, he or she might just waiting for something that never completed.
    I hope you get what I am trying to express here.

Lastly, appreciated for your time for the response Regiss_, keep up.

cheers,
    Intruder.

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hi Regiss_,

thank you very much for the reply , i saw your post regarding the newly unlock feature, some people in your party received gold bars quite cool

if it is really gets rejected, and no hints or no acknowledgement to the payer, he or she might just waiting for something that never completed.
    I hope you get what I am trying to express here.

Lastly, appreciated for your time for the response Regiss_, keep up.

cheers,
    Intruder.
    You can always call paypal and ask them if the payment went through or not. That is what I did to prevent being charged 4 times. Every time I made a purchase it said it was successful on KO side but it did not go through to paypal. The people at paypal are very nice and will look into your account after you verify all the required info.

BTW what post are you talking about gold bars?

Billing team will receive a notification by email. I've heard nothing on it as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    You can always call paypal and ask them if the payment went through or not. That is what I did to prevent being charged 4 times. Every time I made a purchase it said it was successful on KO side but it did not go through to paypal. The people at paypal are very nice and will look into your account after you verify all the required info.

BTW what post are you talking about gold bars?
    Hi Wilds,
    Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the post of "BuD4Ne - Felankor Is Back!" under http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3QuGInhjM link.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    Billing team will receive a notification by email. I've heard nothing on it as of yet.
    Hi Rotsauce,

Sorry to tell you that there are some issuues that stop the completion of the payment.
    After 24hours of waiting for paypal to process the transaction,
    I finally again try to re-do the payment again an hour ago,
    and weird thing is, no response too, I then ring up paypal to verify if the payments are being processed as instructed by "Wilds_in_304"(thanks to this gentleman),
    I was told by paypal representative that both transactions I made 24hours ago plus with the transaction I made an hour ago are all denied,
    and I was told that he will reset the paypal payment status and required me to re-do the payment from Nttgame after an hour later(which is now).

I log in to Nttgame and try to recharge the npoint via paypal payment as usual,
    however is says "Pending Approval - Message: Please wait to submit another payment via PayPal.
    Your previous transaction is still pending approval." which I believe this is the payment I did today(two hours ago).

Could you please reset the status of paypal payment from Nttgame site so that I can complete the transaction?

thank you very much Rotsauce.