Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    I see problem, button "NEXT" is not there at NTT website. I will notify to tech support this issue. Meanwhile you please try to do by Power Up Store.

Button missed:
    Aky, what if I have only ESN, paysafe and paypal as payment option available since day 1? this is the first time i see you have GoCash and Rixty T_T
    I am from Australia network though.

Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Aky, what if I have only ESN, paysafe and paypal as payment option available since day 1? this is the first time i see you have GoCash and Rixty T_T
    I am from Australia network though.
    Well, seems for all countrys havent same payment options...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Well, seems for all countrys havent same payment options...
    Hi Aky,

As I was told by the paypal representative that paypal is currenctly facing some technical issues with Nttgame and couldn't establish a secure connection in order to complete a transaction, or Nttgame is actually stopping my account from completing the transaction.

Therefore I seeked helps from friends to complete the payment using Rixty and Paysafecard.

I have paid back the chargeback amount from other payment methods.
    - IntruderXIII in Gaia server : chargeback amount from paypal $112, and I paid $120
    - Supporter in Gaia server : chargeback amount from paypal $7 and I paid $7

but my accounts still remain blocked T_T. sigh.....................

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    Can someone advise if rixty payment option is still available as i still cannot see it. And i dont think its depending on the country because last week rixty was on my payment options

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdos View Post
    Can someone advise if rixty payment option is still available as i still cannot see it. And i dont think its depending on the country because last week rixty was on my payment options
    I strongly believe it is something to do with which country you are from.
    I don't have Rixty payment option too and I am from Sydney.
    Last edited by _Intruder_; 02-08-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Hi Sourdos,

Perhaps you can do similar approach I used (some other people might totally disagree on this tho).

I created my own rixty account, and insert credit into it.
    Due to I am from Sydney, credit card doesn't seem working to top up the credit in Rixty,
    so what I did is, I used western union (very simply and straight forward, just follow the instruction when you selected western union),
    put money in via western union to rixty, within 1hours, the credit shows up in there,
    I then change my nttgame password to something else, and ask my UK friend to recharge my npoints from their end,
    due to region restriction, they can complete the recharge with rixty using the account I created.

Hope this trick helps.

and make sure you change back the password, otherwise, you have one extra person to blame on or suspect when your account got hacked.

Anyone here are free to correct me if what I've suggested is wrong, but please........ be nice, after all, I am just trying to help out.