Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orion OTP

its not. my friend paid almost 15n and still he has the same problem. what is going on. we are not rich guys. pls fix it.

WE CANT LOG...what is the part you cant understand ? you asking from people to make OTP but you cant solve the problem which make the people losing patient? contact customer support...ye we know like tickets..we ll send today and they ll answer us when the rest guys will be 75lvl and we ll be 5.... we payed for premium and we cant log? made 5times resend auth code...reinstall OTP still same error...CLOSE SERVER SO noone exping while other people having problem and cant log...its not fair for rest players...CLOSE server make 3 servers fix OTP error then re open it.... pfff guys..come on...
    its not fair...CLOSE it..delete all characters and start all over when problem fixed... TY

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    can anyone else try this method and confirm if problem is gone?
    i fixed to but i reset authcode ty anyway

cause i asked 123098123 times to resend auth code etc now i see an error saying: you cant reset otp service..only 15sms per day can be sent...try again later... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....great customer support .... everytime i took new auth code and try check the OTP code if is right i see always msg wrong wrong wrong wrong...HAHAHA...nice guys really nice.... the codes are fine your system have problem and says error always

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This new server is not the only server having OTP issues......I have a clan member here on Atlantis who got disconnected Jan 23rd/2015 and still has not been able to logged in.....I have asked him now to send in a ticket.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    This new server is not the only server having OTP issues......I have a clan member here on Atlantis who got disconnected Jan 23rd/2015 and still has not been able to logged in.....I have asked him now to send in a ticket.
    did he try maby to time synchronize of OTP ?

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...765#post707765
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

regis_ come on man...its impossible 5000players to have exactly same problem and no1 try to do nothing for this and say: try reset try synchronize bla bla bla...the problem is deeper...the OTP as OTP have problem..simple as that...make reset to their system so all this ppl unblock their accounts and be able to log in game....in same account most of guys have more than 2 chars to dif servers cant wait to send ticket and wait 1month to answer ...after 1 month ORION ll be like ARES... LOL

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketost View Post
    regis_ come on man...its impossible 5000players to have exactly same problem and no1 try to do nothing for this and say: try reset try synchronize bla bla bla...the problem is deeper...the OTP as OTP have problem..simple as that...make reset to their system so all this ppl unblock their accounts and be able to log in game....in same account most of guys have more than 2 chars to dif servers cant wait to send ticket and wait 1month to answer ...after 1 month ORION ll be like ARES... LOL
    and how it would be fair to those who alredy spent whole day to exping their chars? and those "5000" that you speak off is just fairy tale.

Omg he is so stupid..... Regiss stop answering mate. u dont know shit. just stop. Fucking hell....

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by per_k7XGLR5Z View Post
    Omg he is so stupid..... Regiss stop answering mate. u dont know shit. just stop. Fucking hell....
    next time if you dont agree with someone`s post, act like adult person - few days wacation from forum