thats what i am truing to say

I know that we dont need to talk over and over again on a topic but maybe thats the point we never get any answer about any thing.
    And if you admin think we are flaming you just closed tread or ban people from forum
    I my country it calls the way of the less resistence.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    all necessar answers in two post :

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    The player was in a party with priests using TPT. Two of them were part of a clan with an illegal nickname. He was banned at Moradon because once I started banning the party they TPed out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    Wow! Tons of misinformation here. Where to start?

I didn't just show up and start throwing the ban hammer. The party was observed for several minutes, to which they were attacking within the enemy base with a priest running and healing behind them. No one in their party had died within that time as claimed.

Only 7 players were banned (not 11), and no one was banned "for nothing". Violations were TPT use, party with TPT player (i.e., indirect benefit from TPT use), and clan with an illegal name. Please refer to the Rules Of Conduct.

Now for the good news: since this is Mindo's 2nd violation on record, he will continue serving a 15 day ban followed by discipline dungeon. Direct violators of the TPT rule will remain blocked. The remaining players accounts will be reinstated, but will restart from discipline dungeon. GaameMasteRR clan has until Monday to change their name. Otherwise the leader will be blocked again (permanently), and the clan will be disbanded per the rules.

Play nice.
    there is nothing more to say - thats my last post about Mindo`s ban.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    REGISS_
    I am sorry, that you call me cheater.
    You havent any evidence, but you told im cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Mindo View Post
    REGISS_
    Excuse me Mindo, but REGISS_ did not call you cheater, he only recall (quote) GM Rotsauce words. Thats all.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindo View Post
    REGISS_
    Hmm... In your opinion how should we call a person, who uses (and takes benefits from) cheating of other party members?
    Imposter / trickster / deceiver / beguiler / swindler / bilker / rogue / crook - please tell me which one fits the best in your opinion ?
    If it is not a "cheater" of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    Hmm... In your opinion how should we call a person, who uses (and takes benefits from) cheating of other party members?
    Imposter / trickster / deceiver / beguiler / swindler / bilker / rogue / crook - please tell me which one fits the best in your opinion ?
    If it is not a "cheater" of course...
    It is called guilty until proven innocent instead of the other way around. I accused you as a thief -- you have to prove that you are not.

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    I do not because I do not care what is your opinion. On the other hand, I do care what is GM's opinion and I assume that everything what GMs do must be justified. As the above posts state - it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    I do not because I do not care what is your opinion. On the other hand, I do care what is GM's opinion and I assume that everything what GMs do must be justified. As the above posts state - it was.
    well it show that you are looking at one side of the story. Hope you won't be in Mindo's shoe in the future. bye.