Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Crecia

Hello. My name is Doodle and I used to play knight online a very long time ago. I have played under the names of Eulalia, Anselm, and Crecia to name a few. I played Knight online for 8 years, but only enjoyed the first 4 years because of all the cheaters.

I finally quit when, Crecia, my lvl 69 mage was hacked and all her gear taken, except for the sealed items, and then finally banned.

I am here asking if there are as many cheaters/koxpers in game as there was when MGame was in control. I have gotten bored, again, with the other MMORPG I have been playing and was considering a come back. Is there any way to get my character unbanned or do I have to start over? What types of things have changed in the last 5 years. Any and all information will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Doodle

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I am also interested in the type of items that are in-game now. I know there were a lot of +5 uniques and +10 armor/weapons. Are all servers like this or are there still some servers that regular non-cheating, non-baba shopping players can compete.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    I am also interested in the type of items that are in-game now. I know there were a lot of +5 uniques and +10 armor/weapons. Are all servers like this or are there still some servers that regular non-cheating, non-baba shopping players can compete.
    there is no such items at servers that was from begining under NTT:

- Europa
    - Gaia
    - Destan
    - Asgard (the newest)
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Thank you Regiss_ for your assistance with accessing the forums again.

I am having issues with many different things:

I am having trouble registering the anyOTP. I have entered the code and it does not accept it.

I have submitted a request for verification of one of my old accounts, but I am not receiving an email to register the account.

The last issue is where is the best place to make coin? I am a lvl 52 fire mage, IGN Nuria, and can not afford pots.

Any help from the community is very appreciated.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Thank you Regiss_ for your assistance with accessing the forums again.

I am having issues with many different things:

I am having trouble registering the anyOTP. I have entered the code and it does not accept it.

I have submitted a request for verification of one of my old accounts, but I am not receiving an email to register the account.

The last issue is where is the best place to make coin? I am a lvl 52 fire mage, IGN Nuria, and can not afford pots.

Any help from the community is very appreciated.
    did you follow OTP tutorial : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...How-to-Use-ICS ? On which step you got problem? With seting up OTP by KO+6 digit number that you should recive by sms? or with turning otp on?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I am having issues with the code that was sent to my phone. I enter it and it says that i either entered to wrong code or exceeded 10 attempts. I had another code sent and it did the same thing.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I am having issues with the code that was sent to my phone. I enter it and it says that i either entered to wrong code or exceeded 10 attempts. I had another code sent and it did the same thing.
    Make sure you copy the entire OTP ID.
    It's a common issue when sometimes people don't notice that there is a "KO" before their OTP ID.
    For example : KO123456 and authcode 234121.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Make sure you copy the entire OTP ID.
    It's a common issue when sometimes people don't notice that there is a "KO" before their OTP ID.
    For example : KO123456 and authcode 234121.
    That is exactly what I was doing wrong. thank you DaDegano. I did not notice the ko at the beginning of the code where the numbers are clickable. I have succeeded!

Any ideas on my other issues?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    That is exactly what I was doing wrong. thank you DaDegano. I did not notice the ko at the beginning of the code where the numbers are clickable. I have succeeded!

Any ideas on my other issues?
    Are you talking about this issue ?
    If yes, I recommend you to participate in Chaos and Forgotten Temple events, also Border Defense War.
    Sell your rewards or exchange them, I would personally sell it because you cant affort potions right now.

Once you have enough potions, you go exp or do some quests in order to get a higher level.
    Once your reach level 70, you can also participate in Juraid Mountain event, you'll lose 15m/21m exp (depends if you are a premium user or not)
    every time you win.. but you'll be able to sell the gems you get or exchange them and hopefully make nice money there

Good luck.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I'll have to try chaos. I always get kicked out of BDW. I have yet to finish one since i've been back.