Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got the same problem on my clan, The first to get Banned was the priest for 7 days, now it's normal.. and today my rogue ( l3ax from Invasores_BR) got Banned too for NO REASON I think its some kind of error on server and some legit player's get those Ban's accidently.
    Lets hope for the best.

Banned
    all the people who have never used k0xp getting banned ..
    This is unfair ..
    I hope the game owner can think broadly .. and why first hand when the game is still not a lot of obstacles with GamersFirst anything???
    NTT game does not work in a professional manner? or just take advantage??
    I think with the current verification sms you receive great benefits not seen on the security system .. we'll see next year

Banned
    all the people who have never used k0xp getting banned ..
    This is unfair ..
    I hope the game owner can think broadly .. and why first hand when the game is still not a lot of obstacles with GamersFirst anything???
    NTT game does not work in a professional manner? or just take advantage??
    I think with the current verification sms you receive great benefits not seen on the security system .. we'll see next year

Quote Originally Posted by Baldore View Post
    It is falsely banning good players but yet there are 100's of botters running through el morad castle right now.
    Talk about 100's of botters, there's about 50 of them mining in El Morad Castle everyday and they have been mining for months. The GM doesn't do anything to ban them, they always stay on the top of the mountain in the same spot everyday.

Last edited by KOsnitch; 04-28-2013 at 10:21 PM.

well the botters its a quite tricky issue, at least for what i saw when k2 was in charge, they banned 500 bots, 500 more would appear and was across all servers. i havent seen how the gms from ntt works tho. But i have to say, i´ve seen less k0spers around but duno if its cause of less ppl playing ares, or cause finally gms are controlling the k0sp.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    When we had Sheriff powers on Xigenon, you remember those days guys? lol anyway.... we spent 2 hours one day for a laugh in one spot reporting and jailing all the miners and krowaz farmers selling.... i can tell you their programs are set to spawn 2 for every one banned/jailed LOL that's how it seemed to us anyway i think that is why GM's are helpless against the farming bots
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

XD duno how many bot miners we send to jail, it got to a point that athenrye spawned special mobs that hitted for 3k agro to contain the massive amount of bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    When we had Sheriff powers on Xigenon, you remember those days guys? lol anyway.... we spent 2 hours one day for a laugh in one spot reporting and jailing all the miners and krowaz farmers selling.... i can tell you their programs are set to spawn 2 for every one banned/jailed LOL that's how it seemed to us anyway i think that is why GM's are helpless against the farming bots
    if GM gave up on KXP they should start helping legit people that are being ban constantly due to lame hackshield.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    where have i said GM gave up on koxp'ers?
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

i take it back, lol botters and np transfer are quite bad now XD

and where are the gms? lol those guys been npting for days now.