Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindo View Post
    No there wasnt any signs of cheats.
    So why would Rotsauce write this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    The player was in a party with priests using TPT. Two of them were part of a clan with an illegal nickname. He was banned at Moradon because once I started banning the party they TPed out of there.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Rotsauce please write here what type of TPT it was, because there werent visible signs.

not sure if they were inside RLB karus town and priests were tanking and others are killing orcs as they get up. Ardream and RLB towers are weak and with 3 priests inside -- it is easily to dominate that area. I was at a receiving end in RLB when my char enter human town and orcs are doing the same. What GM should be watching in these zone are np transfer. In this zone for our server(Athena) either it is empty or 1 party is doing pk. To get invited -- it takes time to check if people in the party are using TPT -- it would be nice after joining party to ask -- anyone using TPT -- please tell us now so that we can quit and take screenshot for yourself. But who does this with 1 party in that zone. We can check the cape, the clan, -- people -- the title (Master, Expert) .. in this zone which is almost dead -- banning legitimate people is bad.. Zone are almost dead and this is kinda overkill. Proof of TPT will be nice.

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Guys stop complaining. GM did not ban you after 1 minute of watching. He was there and was watching you for sure for couple of minutes to be sure who deserves to be banned. If you play so long in KO, you know perfectly what is and what is not possible legally ingame. Please, do not play the fool now.

It could happen to anyone or even to you. I remember during Gamerfirst -- slowly people are getting blocked and we complaint in the forum. It was not heard. GM is only people and not perfect -- what if he is wrong. What if he start banning legitimate people and what then? The guy in question was active in the forum and a legacy guys. Normally TPT account won't bother to even go to forum to voice out grievances. Yeah we have 24/7 gm -- but if this will result to legitimate people getting banned -- then we will see this game slowly decrease in players. Some won't even go to forum to complaint and just leave the game.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    not sure if they were inside RLB karus town and priests were tanking and others are killing orcs as they get up. Ardream and RLB towers are weak and with 3 priests inside -- it is easily to dominate that area. I was at a receiving end in RLB when my char enter human town and orcs are doing the same. What GM should be watching in these zone are np transfer. In this zone for our server(Athena) either it is empty or 1 party is doing pk. To get invited -- it takes time to check if people in the party are using TPT -- it would be nice after joining party to ask -- anyone using TPT -- please tell us now so that we can quit and take screenshot for yourself. But who does this with 1 party in that zone. We can check the cape, the clan, -- people -- the title (Master, Expert) .. in this zone which is almost dead -- banning legitimate people is bad.. Zone are almost dead and this is kinda overkill. Proof of TPT will be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    It could happen to anyone or even to you. I remember during Gamerfirst -- slowly people are getting blocked and we complaint in the forum. It was not heard. GM is only people and not perfect -- what if he is wrong. What if he start banning legitimate people and what then? The guy in question was active in the forum and a legacy guys. Normally TPT account won't bother to even go to forum to voice out grievances. Yeah we have 24/7 gm -- but if this will result to legitimate people getting banned -- then we will see this game slowly decrease in players. Some won't even go to forum to complaint and just leave the game.
    so now are you comapring Gamefirst to NTT? and you think that Rotsauce dont know what is he doing? According to your two last posts seems you are an expert how GM`s should act.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 01-16-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Here are some signs you can tell if any class is using TPT.....Priest everything is Auto....heals, buffs....healing while running, is always a dead give away.....Rogues, not stop auto wolf and swifts, Warriors always use auto sprint and another type of skill, which I cannot remember the name, since I do not play a warrior.....Mages you can always tell when they use TPT......skills that are cast are flying in all directions.

The best way to prevent this from happening is to party with players you know really well.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

i think banning the player might be a little too harsh, maybe send the player to the dungeon would be better.
    But then again I dont set the rules

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeeRouge555 View Post
    i think banning the player might be a little too harsh, maybe send the player to the dungeon would be better.
    But then again I dont set the rules
    As far as I know, in most of the cases the party members who participated in it will be jailed only.
    However, it usually happens only if it was just one time.

But if it's not the first time, which is a good example in this case...
    I don't see why would they jail him again, I don't want to sound harsh or anything but he got blocked before.
    Got unblocked by gamers court and got his second chance(correct me if I'm wrong).

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."