Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know what is signs of cheats. Rotsauce wrote priests have TPT. But i didnt see auto buff auto heal, healing while running. When they died i tped them back to karus town. I am not aware that i play with cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    so now are you comapring Gamefirst to NTT? and you think that Rotsauce dont know what is he doing? According to your two last posts seems you are an expert how GM`s should act.
    My comment is in support of player who have been playing on this game for many years. I am not a GM -- But I have seen Gamerfirst made accusation that we are using TPT and we are not. We love this game and in support of keeping this game alive is to keep legitimate players to keep playing and not to abandon this game. I have played this game since the Piana village was the name of the emc town and I think you are too. You should give the benefit of the doubt. GM is only people and people can make mistake. To err is human.

He got unblocked by gamers court first time because we are the among the hundred of people Gamerfirst banned for wrong reason.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-18-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    He got unblocked by gamers court first time because we are the among the hundred of people Gamerfirst banned for wrong reason.
    There is no way to prove that really, he might got blocked by previous publishers.. true.
    But none of us actually know if it was a misunderstanding or he got punished because he deserved being punished.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

both our main characters were banned by the same time, same reason and when gamerfirst where abandoning the game.
    we have been playing same server and we have other characters that survived the banning and were communicating thru them. I know his clan and his character. We actually lose hope that we are going to get our character/account back but gamer court help us.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-18-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Lol youre banned move on make a new acount you will never be unbanned quit playing the victim learn your lesson and move on please dude quit wasting support tickets on non sense!!!!

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    spencerdawg93: This is not non sense! I have made nothing bad. You dont know what happened you just attacking on me.

As a premium member i think i could speak with rotsauce or same other GM to solve this problem.

LOL just because you're a premium member doesn't mean you get to party with TBT users, like REG1SS posted this isn't your first time you have now been caught twice in a TBT party with Gm impersonators !!

In my routine day of logging my ardream character to get my reward of 10 snowflakes from New Year Girl. I decided to drop to RLB and check.
    I saw two members from clan GaameMasteRR and decided to pm them to asked for priests TPT that was banned. One does not speak English but luckily the other one was fluent in English. Observation in RLB -- there was a decent pk happening in RLB -- one party of orcs vs 1 party of human -- an 8 vs 8.
    Two of the members of GaameMasteRR have accumulated 688 and 360 nation points(one has M and the other has K symbols -- proving some pk actives in RLB). Karus not bad more than 1k+ each. Time was about Chaos about to begin. Here my conversation with the member:
    Me: priest blocked TPT?
    Other: who?
    Me: any priest banned from your clan
    Other: yes, 2 priest and 1 warrior
    Me: was he TPT?
    Other: but gm banned all human in base
    Other: gm banned 11 player same time they are in base
    Me: wow that was bad
    Other: yes and no reason
    Me: I go back to forum and report my findings

see my nice alecia wings complement of New Year Eve Girl
    Master title -- for more than 8 years playing this game.

Conclusion: Sometimes when other sides are getting hammered especially in their base - One throw accusations that other party are doing TPT -- they accussed priests and the 24/7 GM will stepped in and with their banned hammer start banning people. It works on both side -- so it's up to who report first. You must be in the party to detect TPT and clan GaameMasteRR is the only guilty of the name usage which resembles GM. Did GM made a mistakes? -- I let the reader decides.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-16-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    That's great to hear that TPT players are being banned, Check Resurrection sometime, you will find some TPT priests for sure. Good job Rotsauce.
    Please ban correctly.

My experience in this game whether BDW, ardream, RLB and doing pk.. some member in the party are hurling accusations that other party are using TPT especially when we are losing. It is easier to accuse the other side than accept that we are beaten by a stronger team. So 24/7 GM -- please be aware of this behavior and be careful of your banning hammer.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 01-17-2015 at 11:45 AM.