Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thanks for reply Rotsauce. There were 3 priests. 1 priest from Immortals clan, he is old player and he usually playing in rlb with his rogue birol. Second priest, he use +11 chitin set and 3rd priest is from GaameMasteRR clan what is the most active clan in rlb actually. Please tell me how i can know who use TPT? There is no chance to know who is legal and who is illegal player. I sure there is no problem about me. I ask for unblock my account.

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    DaDegano: I understand what Regiss said. I would say the same than Regiss if i see the same case here.

^^ lol busted you game ruining cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    no offence but that`s just looks fishy, youy have been alredy banned in the past and you have get seccond chance by court :

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3OpiQnCj8

and now, Online Game Master had to see you cheating by his own eyes ...
    He was banned from Gamerfirst and we know that story. Party with TPT -- and the account itself is not using TPT especially in pk zone. It will be tough.

Im not playing much in random party's so the chance for me is pretty low to party cheaters, but what is TPT and how can I recognize that?

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sometimes you can see people who run faster than others or give fast buffs and heals, but in my case it wasnt possible to know who have TPT. That absolutely unfair for me and other legal players. Rotsauce you blocked me unfair!!

i'm gonna take a common sense guess and say that partying with the chars from "gamemaster" clan got you banned.

Just an obvious tip, never try to impersonate a GM or be in a party with someone trying to impersonate one or is in a clan name that tries to impersonate one.

And I think you very well knew there was something fishy about the priests, but maybe you got too greedy and needed the "special" hacks the char provided in order to raid / survive the towers in the opposing nations town

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I really think you should read this thread, if you didn't yet :
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showthread.php?91406-Revised-Rules-Of-Conduct

Even if you didn't use any kind of TPT, as long as you been in a party with someone who did.. any GM can simply ban the entire party if he wants to.

And I quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post

First Offense
    Usage of bots, hacks or 3rd party tools while in a party or clan Permanent ban. Participating members may also be banned according to GM discretion.

Last edited by DaDegano; 01-15-2015 at 01:10 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know that for hack, tpt, or bots GM gives permanent ban. I will say it again, it wasnt possible to know who use TPT in this party. No signs of illegal activity.
    And about GaameMasterr clan: I have never been join in this clan. I have no make illegal clan name.

Dude everyone knows when someones using TPT.. i hate when a player pulls the victim card when they get banned^^ you've been playing long enough to know when a priest or rogue is using TPT or a mage its so obvious the buffs/attacks/running is 100% visible lol and its not your first time. Maybe PK is so boring thats the only party to party with maybe next time you will realize its not worth getting banned. LEARN YOUR LESSON