Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Aky,

Yes, Knight online app has full access control on my antivirus + firewall protection.

But I did change on my PC the other day and the issue I am facing seems ease down a lot. (not sure if this make sense to you guys)

The screen resolution on my pc is 1920*1080 and the game resolution I was using is erm........... the lowest resolution setting(can't remember what was it, I think the 960 bla bla bla one.), and I have this issue.

Now, I change the in-game resolution setting to keep up with the operating system screen resolution,
    the number of crashing while logging seem reduce significantly, and some times even log in with single attempt.
    so, for the most recent log in, best log in is one attempt but average took me like 2-3 attempt, worst is like 5times and above when it is not happy with me.

Maybe some experts can answer why it is happening, perhaps just a coincident? hahahahhahah.

Sorry for replying for such an old-post, but I believe it is something to share.

as mentioned above, it only happen on one pc and one laptop and other are fine.
    Lately (few weeks back), I make some changes on my network setting on those computer that has above issue,
    instead of using dynamic IP that arrange by the router, I configured the router to let both the pc and router to use fixed IP address on the network.
    and since then I need to log only once (after few weeks observation).

So whoever that has similar issue as me, could try this out too

there is an side issue but not sure if it relevant to this(which I don't think so),
    after the fixed IP is used, the internet on the both computer seems facing a lot of latency (delay), it could be coincident, but I never had such issue before that.
    perhaps I shall change it back and try for another weeks or so just to verify.