Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Race
    El-Morad

Last Extension On Restorations. (22 Nov - 15 Dec)

Hail Knights !

We have been trying hard to minimize the casualties of account hacks via announcements on how-to and improvements in security, as well as extending the restoration periods trying to help our players get back to their feet to the best of our ability.

As above mentioned, we have been publishing announcements, both in game, and via social media. Yet, unfortunately it has been repeatedly occurring where players who hadn't placed necessary steps to improve account security (OTP, periodic password renewals etc.) are having their accounts exposed to hackers.

Hence, we announce an extension of the hacked character restorations FOR THE LAST TIME to cover accounts that were hacked between the dates 22 November - 15 December. Players who have had their accounts compromised between these days should send a Customer service ticket "even if" they had sent one before.

After 15 December, there will be no restorations whatsoever if any user accounts get hacked or compromised. Hence, if you don't have it already, we strongly suggest that you activate and install Free OTP service, and please remember to renew your password periodically. Both these steps will greatly contribute in protecting your account.

We would also like to state again, that NO account who had ICS registration and actively using OTP system were compromised. Used properly, OTP "will" protect your account.

When we inspected accounts where users claim to have been hacked while OTP was active, we repeatedly saw that the OTP system was either turned off, or never activated.

So how do people get hacked;

Our investigations show that at most cases Knight Online account was hacked after the registered Email getting hacked. A common reason for this is most players keep their ID and login information in their email accounts. When this is the case, person hacking your email can easily hack your game account. Even if your items are sealed, they are able to reset the seal security password via your email.

In other cases where your email is hacked, but you don't have any information stored there. In such cases the hacker can use the "forgot password" feature and reset the login password.

The explanation to claims of "my items were stolen without having my seal password changed" is Keyloggers. You don't have to install any 3rd party programs to have a keylogger in your operating system. Even if you browse the net on 3rd party programs, or even discussions it is likely that your computer can be targeted.

So what can we do?

We all must register ICS system and start using OTP protection effectively.

When we say effectively, we try to say that you need to activate Both protection options in My Account section. This way both portal security and game login security will be maximized.

We assure you a hundred percent that used right OTP WILL protect your account.

We would also like to inform you that we have a project that is being advanced for users who cannot use ICS system due to various reasons such as not owning a smartphone or constantly travelling.

With this new system being developed, any information changes done in portal will require an SMS code approval that will be sent to your mobile phone. The cost for each SMS code used will be 5NPoints.

If you don't want to pay anything at all, then we repeat again.
    Please register ICS system and activate and properly use OTP protection.

NTTGame ll Knight Online Team
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Last Extension On Restorations ?? what the hell NTT doesnt give any respond on the ticket i sended since 29/08/2014.... how is it than possible that is last extansion ? so i asume that i am not been able to that restoration ? you kidding me ?

ha...so this means that for example if i hacked at 21 nov i ll get no restore?guys this is weird cause the problem about hacks starts long time ago..before 22 of nov...maybe you should look again the dates about the restores cause many ppl hacked for example at october and november no need to skip all of us and just go specific dates...right?and as the justiceForcase says he hacked august and still no restore...no right for him and all the rest guys who hacked other dates... i hope to do your best and restore all the guys who hacked...
    TY in advanced...

Nickname
    Dani
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    None
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    u guys said u get hacked coz ppl hack your Email and reset your SQ!!!! can u explain to me how i still i have same SQ they didn't got reset or changed which mean he didn't got my SQ from my Email ... they got our info coz of your datebase lick

always with the bullshit

my account was fine for 7 month while i was gone. soon as i came back to play loged in once ingame next day hacked.... hacker bought prem insealed everything and took my items.... he didn't not got my SQ from E-mail since its same so yeah he got it form your date base lick.....
    Last edited by IlTsunamill; 12-15-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    llTsunamill Aka XcryforMercy <-- Active Europa

Hi there,

I did send my ticket as per your instructions above, however, there has been one problem in that the FIELD DATE OF BIRTH is not accepting my date of birth, I did try all other fields as well with no success.

To conclude, the last thing possible was to write a dummy date of birth, and within the text I wrote the correct date of birth.

Appreciate your understanding

Nickname
    RiseUp2
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Fellowship
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by RisUp View Post
    char name : RiseUp2
    server : Attila
    hacked date : 2/September/2014

View Ticket: #ETV-213-18736
    EZR-934-25418 ID ticket information
    where is my restoration? i need my item i want to play K O agin ?

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I ask clanies, friends and all answer me the same " do not know anyone who has returned their belongings"

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    I ask clanies, friends and all answer me the same " do not know anyone who has returned their belongings"
    This will take time

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

lol .... i've been waiting since August.Their only reply was..the ticket is going to expire in the next 48h..update it. TBH No comment.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I fly to Germany for vacations 30 days and hope when get back to my country find my stolen items back, and remember hacked 13 sept and today is 19/12/2014, 3months for support and was premium user..... I think is to slow the support -_- .... and remember 2 account with problems, fixed = 0 .....