Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    those new gm`s dosent need such help, they know what they doing, where cheaters usualy koxp and how to deal with them.
    and yet, k0xp in the usual places 24/7. in all reality, there should be a player assistant or three that can help.

I have seen 0 bans in Anatolia the past 24 hours, and have seen over 2 dozen k0xpers. And I dont have swift. sooo if I can find them, why cant Gms?! Doesnt make much sense to me.

Cant speak for the other servers though. Just this one, and weve had big issues with cheaters.. Although Im super happy that they are actually banning people!! Its about time.. Just wish they would actually put a dent in the issue instead of brushing off the crusty layer on top.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomerz View Post
    and yet, k0xp in the usual places 24/7. in all reality, there should be a player assistant or three that can help.

I have seen 0 bans in Anatolia the past 24 hours, and have seen over 2 dozen k0xpers. And I dont have swift. sooo if I can find them, why cant Gms?! Doesnt make much sense to me.

Cant speak for the other servers though. Just this one, and weve had big issues with cheaters.. Although Im super happy that they are actually banning people!! Its about time.. Just wish they would actually put a dent in the issue instead of brushing off the crusty layer on top.
    do you think all of the bans are made with notices? maby 5 % actualy are. And there is player assistant - it is called cheater report section.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nowadays I login my ardream character to check what New Year Girl will give for 10 snow crystals. I made it a habit to check ardream -- maybe they need priest. I saw once instances of what to be np transfers(3 similar names char with 15k each and 1 similar name in the opposing nation) -- I did not stay long enough to see if they are banned by GM. I was hoping the 7/24 GM is checking this area (Ardream or RLB) for abuse. I don't have time to report it in cheat section. My point is I hope GM check this area.

I got blocked after chaos today.Reason 'Hacker Account'.I legally playing this game like 8 years.But why? And is there any way for my char open?

Nickname
    Erythaean
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BraveVision
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    to knight online and Nttgames
    Posted on: 17-01-2015 / 20:47

I sent knight online a Ticket and nttgames 2 days ago no one eamil me back at all..

And i well say it to you im from Resurrecton /name Syndaesia

people or losing there money in moradon out side in area where people fight ...

I lost 1000mil and here how it was done ..

I'm almost 100% sure your getting report on these how ever these bug is big and need to be fix a sap what or you going to do about it..

I was in Resurrect/moradon looking to buy Mythril +1 rev set for my rogue name Syndaesia

UNDERKURIAN pm me say he had a +8 set..I said ok I jest have 2000mil. UNDERKURIAN he said ok
    I'll be right back he said got to re-log but he never did re-log and he came up to me and add me to has party that hide a magic name GNOW that TP me away from town and in to Area where they fight at in moradon and UNDERKURIAN was also tp in there I start getting trade's From Gnow as UNDERKURIAN killed me ..

they killed me a good 4 or 5 times but what funny if that the 1000mil of my 2078mil is gone and it did not show up on the lower right side of the screen .. all it show was who killed me and who trade me ...

I'd play these game for over 8 years old KO player here
    I never been bug buy a player before these is a 1st time
    i have 3 accts i have paid you guy's lot of money

I'm asking you for my money back 1000mil and fine them guys

and also a player in my clan got a pic of them doing it because they also got him and there was one more but i forgot has name

THE END

That been 2 days and i seen UNDERKURIAN + GNOW killing even more people

As a old school play I what to know what knight online is going to do?????And I what my money back I paid for these game and sold the items off Jest to gave it to some dam hacker that getting away with..

they done did it to 8 people that i look at and seen ..

i pm them and there saying there acct was hack i aslo made a pic of that pm I also made a lot off pic

Nickname
    Erythaean
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BraveVision
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    I'm almost 100% sure your getting report on these how ever these bug is big and need to be fix a sap what or you going to do about it..

I was in Resurrect/moradon looking to buy Mythril set for my rogue name Syndaesia

UNDERKURIAN pm me say he had a +8 set..I said ok I jest have 2000mil. UNDERKURIAN he said ok
    I'll be right back he said got to re-log but he never did re-log and he came up to me and add me to has party that hide a magic name GNOW that TP me away from town and in to Area where they fight at in moradon and UNDERKURIAN was also tp in there I start getting trade's From Gnow as UNDERKURIAN killed me ..

they killed me a good 4 or 5 times but what funny if that the 1000mil of my 2078mil is gone and it did not show up on the lower right side of the screen .. all it show was who killed me and who trade me ...

I'd play these game for over 8 years old KO player here
    I never been bug buy a player before these is a 1st time
    i have 3 accts i have paid you guy's lot of money

I'm asking you for my money back 1000mil and fine them guys

and also a player in my clan got a pic of them doing it because they also got him and there was one more but i forgot has name