Goldenkam
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Orion
    Race
    Karus

customer support officer.

seventh day today. Support ticket to still unanswered.

Ticket ID : VBD-543-22013
    Last Update : 03-12-2014 / 01:14

Thanks you.
    God of War

7 days?

ive been waiting 3 months haha

Nickname
    Goldenkam
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Orion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimaced View Post
    7 days?

ive been waiting 3 months haha
    the reason? it so very long?
    Last edited by Aky; 12-16-2014 at 03:21 AM.
    God of War

There a big queue at customer support department with all tickets of recent issues. Many people is waiting for answer since long before you. Keep some patience.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Goldenkam
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Orion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    There a big queue at customer support department with all tickets of recent issues. Many people is waiting for answer since long before you. Keep some patience.
    Why department is moving so slowly? insufficient staff.There must be a reason.
    God of War

Quote Originally Posted by _SANALKRAL_ View Post
    I am agry with you , robbed 4 months ago and 2 month or more stil no answe from them ,,,, they refuse to give any respond when you send a ticket onther account hacked , but for stupid things they respon in 3 days ( sorry need to mention also for that stupid ask's eaven than they have problems to give a answer on the question you asked)
    Last edited by Comeon4now; 12-23-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I can't tell for sure, but I'm almost sure that it's happening because some players are not making a single ticket.
    Here is an example : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...l=1#post665839

A single account, made 7 different tickets.
    NTTGame's customer support go through every single ticket and have to answer those tickets but because of people that don't have any patience... at all..
    The restoration queue becomes bigger and bigger and for a company like NTTGame(a small company),
    it's not so simple to deal with milion of tickets.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 12-23-2014 at 11:08 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    ImGodLike
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    slowly? it isn't moving at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I can't tell for sure, but I'm almost sure that it's happening because some players are not making a single ticket.
    Here is an example : http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...l=1#post665839

A single account, made 7 different tickets.
    NTTGame's customer support go through every single ticket and have to answer those tickets but because of people that don't have any
    patience... at all..
    The restoration queue becomes bigger and bigger and for a company like NTTGame(a small company),
    it's not so simple to deal with milion of tickets.
    hahah thats almost the same like me ,,, but it not my fault i asked whats happening with my ticket last time gm told me is in que ...... but after that a few weak after other GM wrote send a new ticket with same issue .... did that also after that ticket dissapeared ... weaks later did get a respond with we are missing ESN code that is not matching whit what you sended .... same day or day after send a ticket again with ESN all i could find that is now 2 month now ........ and stilllllll no respond sended several ticket with that issue from others but they refuse to give a respond on that ticket.. tehy reply with sorry we cant help with hacked issue you need send a ticket onther hacked acc ? so tell me now what shoud i do ? NEED to wait again or send a ticket again and again and again till i can get a answer from them ??? this little company you say does now how to get money from players but when they need to help you Looks like they dont care.... if i am wrong with that just let them prove with giving a answer on the tickets !!!!

1 thing is really strange a GM can chek what the status is , but cant do a thing like he says but NTT cant give a answer back to let us now whats going with the ticket ,,, to hard to give a respond ?
    WITH all that money they have insteead of making batlle and offering money dammm it just hire more stuf for 3 months and show us you give about youre player...!!!

They cant because they need spend al that money for kingdom online ...

I am not attacking you diengo sorry but i am very pissed of on this and more players either....

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    do yourself a favor and go to sleep...

- kingdom online and knight online have 2 different offices
    - game masters and customer support dont have anything in comon, they cant do each others jobs

what did you think that they would hire 500 people just because nobody wants to use OTP to secure their accounts? grow up...

if all of you think you are so smart and knowledgeable about how to run a company and host online games, why dont you give it a shot?