Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DYJ-665-63392 on 29/13/14 Server:Atlantis missluca

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    are this "stolen" items being bought by players in game? or... it simply disappear?

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    We are investigating accounts hacked recently. So far there is nothing to confirm that they have something in common.
    We will keep you informed though.
    I would like to inform you that there IS SOMETHING IN COMMON about these recent hacks: There is gold premium and seal items being purchased on these hacked accounts and i know you guys can track this . so please try to read all hacked account posts before saying nothing incommon rieman, thanks and i hope to god you can find this guy for other players sake coz im finished here .
    Last edited by Aky; 11-29-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by robzoomi View Post
    I would like to inform you that there IS SOMETHING IN COMMON about these recent hacks: There is gold premium and seal items being purchased on these hacked accounts and i know you guys can track this . so please try to read all hacked account posts before saying nothing incommon rieman, thanks and i hope to god you can find this guy for other players sake coz im finished here .
    dont you think if someone who hacked so many accounts (as you say) wouldnt be able to hide his true IP or info?

Atlantis server:

4aqora #LCE-152-78815

Malacobh #OVV-824-43252 #NWL-349-28737

LeitenanD #WGO-190-74361 #WPS-986-46911

SourDiesel #IZL-729-27270

XxAiZenxX #MQW-823-20313

ICaash #QSM-816-95677 #WWS-905-60939 (system close ticket #WWS-905-60939, and make this one #WDS-442-58279 saying account was shared and there can not help further.. shared with who? with the hacker?)

IBeq #WLE-680-92807 #SKQ-717-54343

S_R_llimito #ZCI-325-16551

DANALI #VMI-278-43884

IIHCllFearLess #LIB-571-26128

senMibenMiloo #POH-652-29673 new ticket: #LET-995-67277

iihiqhlanderii #WYG-557-57353

*I had info ticket number of AbiRada, xXxDeMeTrIsxXx and PAPALEONARDO, but they wrote already on thread.
    Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Aky; 12-24-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Add Information

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    dont you think if someone who hacked so many accounts (as you say) wouldnt be able to hide his true IP or info?
    Dude are you trying to start a flame post ? you are really not helping with the situation here and yeah why dont you ask all the players metnioned here how they were hacked! all had gold premium added to their accounts; this is a FACT, and all of them are my friends dude so dont sit here and try to down talk us. i am going to laugh when ur hacked coz it WILL happen just watch. and let me know when they add gold prem to ur acc and lets hear what you have to say after that my friend. enjoy ur time while it lasts coz its over for everyone

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    no offence but Third Party Tool is something NOT provided by game owner (or official host)... Yes OTP is a program but it is not Third party tool.... With such logic, even Xincode3 would be a Third Party Tool, since outside company made it and keep update it for Ntt... And about your alliance member, it was checked back then, and he didint had turned AnyOTP, he just had made verification on ICS page...

as far i know Xincode3 is updated at least twice per month, just they didint update bitmap.

c`mon, USKO got 10 - years not 12... we just had 10th Anniversary two months ago...

About all hack cases, yeah something very wrong, but yet i still dont understood why players refuse to use AnyOTP, thats another step of protection for your OWN safety. OTP is just better seal /unseal code - you should remember that back then there was not even blue seal till around 2007. There was necessary for blue seal back then, now there was necessary for something new and better that would fit new era of computers and internet.
    And yes- restoration take much longer than they should but they have to trace every item that was hacked, ban every involved account of hackers which means, that support need to check Ip`s, phone number of all accounts based on trade logs, delete item (so no one ever will be able to have any profit from that item), then verify that person who want to be restored to be sure that he IS a owner and then restore items - those all actions need a time. I really wish it could be much faster but hackers should be tracked and banned (all their accounts) no matter how long it takes.
    as long as i know REGISS_ i_am_so_useless got hacked after playing 10 years so i guess thats fair also isnt it?we all know that knight online has no support even with k2 because this game involves lots and lots of money and since the main server is in turkey guess how people buying their items from local merchants/shops,they even put on the main knight online website sites to buy ESN code and from this sites you can buy Levels,Items,Gold and what ever you want,so prove me wrong that the guys that are behind the hacking are not the same guys that control this game,because you cannot say you are not allowed to buy items with real money but having them on your website selling ESN codes when they sell all the items in turkey.

Official ESN Resellers LevelTR.com lol???????kopazar lol?????

thats the biggest ever joke

#LET 995-67277 Atlantis
    nick:senMibenMiloo
    12.11.2014 haced date

realy big amouth of good players are hacked in this game, i know them fews years in this game, they all good people, good player... gm pls help us.. here is my ticket.. View Ticket: #HVM-399-13381 pls do some thing about this hacking problem

My ticket number is originally #BYF-446-64719, but was closed, and new ticket number is: HHG-112-51853.

Please help. :'( I have been playing this account for 7 years on Atlantis server and everything I saved is gone... I started OTP now too.