Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    Knight Online had a Ares-Beta before they launched USKO officially. The beta was in 2003. I believe it was july/august time frame, and then later was closed, before the official launch which would have brought it into 2004. The Community Liaison (Athenrye) from Gamers first, acknowledged that USKO was around in 2003 (there was a previous discrepancy on G1 forums about the launch date) So depending on if your going with the official or non-official launch date. US was able to play in 2003. I played in the Ares beta. however 2003/2004 would be right. many players now a days do not remember the Ares Beta.
    true there was beta before ares but as far i remember it was at early 2004 - few months after JAPKO was released. And still i doubt that almost everyone that claming he played god only know how many years played on that beta... I started to play KO at ares but didint last long, then came back to KO with few friends when xig was released.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 11-27-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    stop going off topic ^^

i wonder only 1 thing....
    people are getting hacked for quite a long time now
    why nothing was done against this when the first flood off hacks happend ?

Atlantis and all servers are sufferings this ...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

with all these rushes of hacking -- people think sealing their items are good enough -- well they are wrong. Whoever did not install OTP to their account -- suffer now or in the days to come -- well so sorry that you did not hear about it -- while we are agonizing and complaining in the forum -- not sure why you did not do your part to protect your account. I am one of the victim too. This account got hacked but I believe my other 2 accounts are safe with otp.

Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    with all these rushes of hacking -- people think sealing their items are good enough -- well they are wrong. Whoever did not install OTP to their account -- suffer now or in the days to come -- well so sorry that you did not hear about it -- while we are agonizing and complaining in the forum -- not sure why you did not do your part to protect your account. I am one of the victim too. This account got hacked but I believe my other 2 accounts are safe with otp.

In my case i dident knew, when it comes to any announcement about it, i dident check it cause it was pay to use, so dident noticed that it became free, still ntt failed to deliver the mesage, mail span, or mesages at the game, hell even auto mesages, they could have done a lot to promote theyre ultimate anti hack tool, but they dident.

Its quite easy to blame the player, i can agree that a lot of times the problem starts with the player, by visiting unofficial sites, downloading 3rd party tools, playing private servers, i would say by buying gbs or items from sites, but well some official resellers do that and are backed up by ntt. But a lot of ppl that havent done anything of the above are getting hacked, and ntt is taking their time to do anything about it, or to make any restoration, Useless department (cs) answers 1 time per every 2 months or so, with stupid questions that once they are answered they take another 1 or 2 months to reply with another stupid question, that really makes me wonder if CS is run by kids.

Maybe they dont care to look like a bunch of amateurs, but at least for me, and several ppl that i have talk with, they will not waste any cent on this game, and its ppl that wasted quite some money every month, cause ntt is not fullfilling their and mine included, expectations, whats the point of been legit, if when (and thats an almost 100% chance of happening) getting hacked, ntt will turn their back on you, and its quite hard to recover the client confidence, and ntt its making it even harder.

and c ya in some weeks maybe by then ill have my opened ticket, with another stupid question from cs

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    We are investigating accounts hacked recently. So far there is nothing to confirm that they have something in common.
    We will keep you informed though.

I would like to remind that the best way to protect your account is using a completely free ICS OTP service provided by NTTGAME.
    Although if the hack situation happen you should send us a Customer Support ticket as soon as possible.
    Even if you do not receive the answer immediately we will make sure to check it right after we receive your ticket. It does help us block any hacked items and/or accounts that were used in the process. Then your tickets goes back to the queue and awaits the reply.

Approximate list of stolen items is also very helpful. But remember, time is crucial!

Also to help yourself you might post a ticket number here in the forum and either me or Rotsauce will make sure that it doesn't get lost in the queue(as I have mentioned, time is crucial!)

Riemann thank you for the information. I would appreciate my ticket being checked.

Ticket : HGH-454-46209

riemann or game masters.

Hi to all. I have been busy with my real life and job. While I doing job travel I got hacked on my account, I have problem with my ISP at home so I just write the ticket today. Please help me with the issue.

Nickname: AbiRada
    Server: Atlantis
    Hacked date: between October 31 and November 1.
    View Ticket: #MSB-964-50577

Very much thanks. AbiRada

Question: why ticket system write wrong dates? I write correct dates, had to write again at box messages.
    Last edited by Radamathies; 11-29-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Server Atlantis:
    Nickname: PAPALEONARDO
    Ticket #JMR-368-93436
    Hacked date November 24 2014

Please investigate my issue too. Thanks

KXY-563-59193
    Server:Atlantis
    Nickname: xXxDeMeTrIsxXx
    hack :september