Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

What Is With All These Rashes Of Hacks?

This is absolutely nonsense!!!!!.....I have had several players in my clan alone in the past few weeks hacked....Some are waiting on a restoration Since Sept/2014.....My main concern is this.....Yesterday another clan member of mine was hacked....He had been in a serious accident and had been laid up in hospital....He had not been online in 3 months, but came online yesterday to find he was stripped....I had asked them a few questions and this is what he told me.....I had asked if he had OTP activated, and he said no....since he really didn't know about this protection service....I was about to asked if he had premium, then remembered he would have not had any, since he had been in the hospital for the past few months, and that any premium that he may had on at the time would have elapsed......I then asked if he had any npoints on his account to send in a ticket....he said no he never had any npoints left, but somehow, the person who had hacked him, took the time to buy a gold premium, and was able to go from there and unsealed his items and take them.....He also stated that the premium still had 365 hours left....so it indicated that he was hacked about 2 weeks ago.....I have asked him to send me a screenshot with the total amount of hours still left on that gold premium.

I can assure you this players.....No one in their right minds would spend all kinds of money to put on a character that they are hacking, or they be broke in no time flat.....I really hate to say this, but I personally believe these hacks are done by another method.....I cannot phantom any hacker paying out 5 to 25 thousand dollars a month to hack accounts....And to put premium on any accounts they hack would be pure an simple a waste of real cash.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I cant understand this either. I re-started playing 1 and a half month ago and I'm almost 18 hours online (on merch, genie exp etc) and yesterday I was just fine until today when I logged in i saw my char naked. All my items was sealed. Where did they find my seal pasword? My email is intact. Nothing suspicius. I really wonder whats going on.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Welcome 2 knight online say goodbye to youre stuff , first was youre otp on ? No ???? Things you Need to do ... 1 go to Thé fridge get Thé cold ice. .2 take a Cup . 3 put Thé ice in Thé Cup 4 put als cold wather. 5 most important off All drink it ...

Race
    Karus
    bump . maybe we can open some eyes to what is going on in this game . more and more each day are dropping, quit while you can to aviod the anguish of being digitally raped

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well, I'm really surprised to see that CanadialGaal, a Jury, is posting something like that. Don't get me wrong bro, I completely agree with you. Same thing happened to me 3 months ago and so far, NOT A SINGLE ANSWER from NTT.

It happened to many, many people in this game. And all I saw here, was GM, mods and old players blaming the hacked people for not use OTP. Ridiculous!

The most sad thing on it is that it is OBVIOUS that NTT knows their database is being ilegally accesed but they REFUSE to admit that. People like me, lost amazing items +9/+10 and NTT announced they WILL NOT restore them. Again, ridiculous! And even more ridiculous that a restoration takes more than 90 days and people are still being robbed everyday!

It's unbelievable, but my feelings about Knight Online is like if I was living on a place that government just make what they want and people can't do anything about it...

I hope as a Jury, you have good contacts in that company and than u can be the one that will finally represent us!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    First of all I am not a Bro....I'm a Sister.....Being a juror is a total different thing when it comes to be on the forums....As a juror I have the chance of helping other players who have been wrongfully punished and have their cases brought before the court system.....I can expressed my concerns as a player on forums...whether players tend to agree with me or not.....I am also a person who has played this game long enough to understand the frustrations of what is happening all around in this game....I also know from previous experience as a long time running Edana Sheriff....that our premium was inserted each month by the company of GamersFirst....And I am wondering if it is not happening the same to players who have not purchase premium, nor npoints in order to have their accounts attacked....As I mentioned in the topic....I can not see a hacker spending out thousands of dollars a month, just to steal a few items off accounts....Most of the accounts being attacked right now are real old accounts that players I know from as far back as Fire Drake Days....I just learned from reading the forums, that another old time player for 12 years was hacked today....I sat and chatted with him here the other day, and knew he had no premium.....He as everyone else was worried when they would be hacked and wasn't about to spend another dime on this game, until he started seeing different results.....Somehow someone or the hacker today, went and purchased a gold premium on his account, and then stole all his items, including his unsealed items.....This is exactly the same situation that happened to my clan member a day or two ago.

Most of the players who have been hacked from reading these forums I know used to play on Edana Server before the merge....I think some of the problem could be a result of a certain hackshield from the game launcher being out of date on it's copyright and may needed to be properly updated....

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/Outdated.jpg

If you looked at the bottom right you can see that the copyright goes from 2006/2013......We are now the year of 2015.

I also have one point comment to make and really we should think about it....This game has a policy about using third party tools....OTP is a THIRD PARTY TOOL.....Players could get banned for using a Third Party Tool....so why are we encourage into installing this?.....I know it says it's for our protection, but I also know that players using this program also have been hacked in the last few weeks....Members in my alliance, have been hacked with OTP activated.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 11-27-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I also have one point comment to make and really we should think about it....This game has a policy about using third party tools....OTP is a THIRD PARTY TOOL.....Players could get banned for using a Third Party Tool....so why are we encourage into installing this?.....I know it says it's for our protection, but I also know that players using this program also have been hacked in the last few weeks....Members in my alliance, have been hacked with OTP activated.
    no offence but Third Party Tool is something NOT provided by game owner (or official host)... Yes OTP is a program but it is not Third party tool.... With such logic, even Xincode3 would be a Third Party Tool, since outside company made it and keep update it for Ntt... And about your alliance member, it was checked back then, and he didint had turned AnyOTP, he just had made verification on ICS page...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...a/Outdated.jpg

If you looked at the bottom right you can see that the copyright goes from 2006/2013......We are now the year of 2015.

as far i know Xincode3 is updated at least twice per month, just they didint update bitmap.

that another old time player for 12 years was hacked today....I sat and chatted with him here the other day, and knew he had no premium.....
    c`mon, USKO got 10 - years not 12... we just had 10th Anniversary two months ago...

About all hack cases, yeah something very wrong, but yet i still dont understood why players refuse to use AnyOTP, thats another step of protection for your OWN safety. OTP is just better seal /unseal code - you should remember that back then there was not even blue seal till around 2007. There was necessary for blue seal back then, now there was necessary for something new and better that would fit new era of computers and internet.
    And yes- restoration take much longer than they should but they have to trace every item that was hacked, ban every involved account of hackers which means, that support need to check Ip`s, phone number of all accounts based on trade logs, delete item (so no one ever will be able to have any profit from that item), then verify that person who want to be restored to be sure that he IS a owner and then restore items - those all actions need a time. I really wish it could be much faster but hackers should be tracked and banned (all their accounts) no matter how long it takes.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 11-27-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I have been playing this game since late November 2003.....As regards for the OTP....sure it's a program....However since you must had missed a topic along the way here and you state that it provides extra security to an account...Some players because of the type of job they are in....are NOT allowed to used this program.....I know this because a clan member of mine was ordered to have it removed by his employer....Reason why he was told to remove it, it was interfering with their own security......His type of job is that in his area where he lives.....He is a seaman on patrols of their countries border.....He had to get the GM's help to have it removed....As for alimarc that was not the player I was referring to that got hacked with OTP activated.....it was one of his clan members that got hacked.....It could very well be posted in the Turkish section of the forums.....But I can not understand Turkish.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    I have been playing this game since late November 2003.....As regards for the OTP....sure it's a program....However since you must had missed a topic along the way here and you state that it provides extra security to an account...Some players because of the type of job they are in....are NOT allowed to used this program.....I know this because a clan member of mine was ordered to have it removed by his employer....Reason why he was told to remove it, it was interfering with their own security......His type of job is that in his area where he lives.....He is a seaman on patrols of their countries border.....He had to get the GM's help to have it removed....As for alimarc that was not the player I was referring to that got hacked with OTP activated.....it was one of his clan members that got hacked.....It could very well be posted in the Turkish section of the forums.....But I can not understand Turkish.
    so give me his nick name, it will be checked very precisely, when he was hacked, and if he had OTP turned on during that time. About OTP there is also a phone version, and no offence but that`s quite obvious for me that employer dosent want their workers play at work or instal things that are not about work they should do... for that are personal computers, not work machines....

last one thing about time of gameplay, before some one start it agian read this one:

Source - official page of Mgame:

http://www.mgamecorp.com/en/about/history.php
    Last edited by REGISS_; 11-27-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Knight Online had a Ares-Beta before they launched USKO officially. The beta was in 2003. I believe it was july/august time frame, and then later was closed, before the official launch which would have brought it into 2004. The Community Liaison (Athenrye) from Gamers first, acknowledged that USKO was around in 2003 (there was a previous discrepancy on G1 forums about the launch date) So depending on if your going with the official or non-official launch date. US was able to play in 2003. I played in the Ares beta. however 2003/2004 would be right. many players now a days do not remember the Ares Beta.
    Last edited by Khaos; 11-27-2014 at 05:46 PM.