KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Hello.

1. Go to http://nttgame.com
    2. Log into the account you wish to set/reset seal code on.
    3. Visit the following link: http://www.nttgame.com/en/account/LoginCheck/5 (Or hit my account -> overview -> game services -> security key)
    4. Fill the information it requires there, hit "Submit" and you'll receive a mail to your registered email address.
    5. Open the mail you received, there you should see a URL.. click on it and it will redirect you to NTTGame's site and ask for a new security code(seal code), just set it and that should do the trick.

Good luck .
    Hi

How to proceed if the registered email (mine yahoo) was deleted ? Any method ?

I was sent ticket in this issue, however didnt saw any positive response from NTT.

TY

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by hujandanribut View Post
    Hi

How to proceed if the registered email (mine yahoo) was deleted ? Any method ?

I was sent ticket in this issue, however didnt saw any positive response from NTT.

TY
    Hey.
    When did you submit a ticket? and what do you mean with "didn't saw any positive response from NTT" ? Customer support team replied on your ticket or not ?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Hey.
    When did you submit a ticket? and what do you mean with "didn't saw any positive response from NTT" ? Customer support team replied on your ticket or not ?
    Hi Degano,

Yea I sent the ticket on July 2015 and got replied in turkish with form as per below :

" NTTGame Destek Ekibi ile bağlantı kurduğunuz için teşekkür ederiz.

Yaşamış olduğunuz sorun ile göndermiş olduğunuz bilet kategorisi maalesef eşleşmemektedir. Doğru kategoriye atılmayan biletlerin incelenmesi mümkün olmayabilir.

Bu nedenle biletiniz uygun kategoriye taşınmıştır.

Lütfen karşınıza çıkan formu doldurduktan sonra bilgilendirme mesajı göndererek biletinizi güncelleyiniz. "

After i filled up the form, theres no follow up action from NTT and ticket closed.

Besides from email, any method that i can have the seal/unseal code ?

TY

Nickname
    --
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    On server Altar you can't seal characters with personal weapon anymore. Has anything changed meantime to CSS functionality?

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Character seal scroll its working fine. It worths 2800 npoints at power up store.

Once you buy, you only have to empty inventory character you want to seal on the account, only can hold 1 item at right lower corner inventory, in example personal weapon, also can open magic bag and store things inside. You logout character. Login side character with the Character seal scrol at inventory, go to NPC [Inn Hostess] and:

1. Open NPC[Inn Hostess] Click "Seal".
    2. It display the characters on the account. Click "Character Seal/Cancel" And select character that you desire to Seal.
    3. Place Character Seal Scrol on the place.
    4. It open a new window for your Seal/Unseal number password.
    5. Input your Seal/Unseal password.
    6. Character get the Cypher Ring.
    7. Drag to your inventory and check it. Now you can trade your character or open in other account.
    8. When you click again NPC [Inn Hostess] you see the empty slot.

http://s690.photobucket.com/user/Sup...rRing.jpg.html

When I did move this character I had Premium Gold opened, but you can do without premium since you only need is your seal/unseal password and the character seal scrol item. Thats all.

Good luck
    I here seal has been failed what is the reason, the characters above can not wear equipment Mody