Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[GUIDE] Character Seal Scroll and How to Cypher Ring a Character

I would like to know everything about it and if it still works nowadays.

Does it work at the moment? cuz, just googling, i've seen dozen of posts dated 2014 about CSS bugged, chars disappeared &C.
    How many kc does it cost?
    Do u need to be premium to use the CSS and trading the char?
    What's the ring? it's an other item u need buy or what...

thanks to anyone who will help me to understand this chaos ^^

Character seal scroll its working fine. It worths 2800 npoints at power up store.

Once you buy, you only have to empty inventory character you want to seal on the account, only can hold 1 item at right lower corner inventory, in example personal weapon, also can open magic bag and store things inside. You logout character. Login side character with the Character seal scrol at inventory, go to NPC [Inn Hostess] and:

1. Open NPC[Inn Hostess] Click "Seal".
    2. It display the characters on the account. Click "Character Seal/Cancel" And select character that you desire to Seal.
    3. Place Character Seal Scrol on the place.
    4. It open a new window for your Seal/Unseal number password.
    5. Input your Seal/Unseal password.
    6. Character get the Cypher Ring.
    7. Drag to your inventory and check it. Now you can trade your character or open in other account.
    8. When you click again NPC [Inn Hostess] you see the empty slot.

http://s690.photobucket.com/user/Sup...rRing.jpg.html

When I did move this character I had Premium Gold opened, but you can do without premium since you only need is your seal/unseal password and the character seal scrol item. Thats all.

Good luck

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    nice one Aky
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's really nice to see that Aky is now active on this Forum. Two Moderator is working pretty fine. I see Regiss and you have answered all the questions about the game!

Congratulations for both of you!

And to take advantage of this topic, I have one doubt... Sometimes I see people selling chars at CSS and if I move my mouse cursor over the ring, I see details about their char. But there are a couple of rings being sold which don't show us the information about char: Level, Name, Job, etc.

Is it normal? Is there a way to hide this information when one is "cyphing" the char?
    Last edited by zidfill2; 11-30-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by zidfill2 View Post
    It's really nice to see that Aky is now active on this Forum. Two Moderator is working pretty fine. I see Regiss and you have answered all the questions about the game!

And to take advantage of this topic, I have one doubt... Sometimes I see people selling chars at CSS and if I move my mouse cursor over the ring, I see details about their char. But there are a couple of rings being sold which don't show us the information about char: Level, Name, Job, etc.

Is it normal? Is there a way to hide this information when one is "cyphing" the char?
    the ones without description are empty, there was bug back then - after using CR, ring wasn`t deleted as it should. Now some ppl try to scamm some money with those empty ones.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hmmm, I would never suspect that Regiss_.
    Thanks for clarifying this information. I hope they can wipe all those bugged items that inspire bad people to scamm others.

Quote Originally Posted by zidfill2 View Post

Thanks. I always active at froum, maybe REGISS_ have more free time than Aky and thats why you see more... And dont forget there is BuD4Ne also at English Forum side...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    --
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Just a small correction to the order of actions (I CRed a char yesterday so it's fresh in my mind).

1. Open NPC[Inn Hostess] Click "Character Seal/Unseal". Click on Seal in the next window.
    <>2. It will display screen no. 3, where you have to put the Character Seal Scroll and press OK and confirm.
    3. It will display the characters on the account. Select character that you desire to seal and click on 'Seal'
    <> Place Character Seal Scrol on the place
    7. Drag to your inventory and check it. Now you can trade your character or open in other account.

To unseal do the same but use Unseal option and follow the flow.

I kind of freaked out a little at step 2, since I had to put the Char Seal Scroll and confirm (without really knowing what it will do) but went ahead and all was smooth in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Character seal scroll its working fine. It worths 2800 npoints at power up store.

Once you buy, you only have to empty inventory character you want to seal on the account, only can hold 1 item at right lower corner inventory, in example personal weapon, also can open magic bag and store things inside. You logout character. Login side character with the Character seal scrol at inventory, go to NPC [Inn Hostess] and:

1. Open NPC[Inn Hostess] Click "Seal".
    2. It display the characters on the account. Click "Character Seal/Cancel" And select character that you desire to Seal.
    3. Place Character Seal Scrol on the place.

http://s690.photobucket.com/user/Sup...rRing.jpg.html

When I did move this character I had Premium Gold opened, but you can do without premium since you only need is your seal/unseal password and the character seal scrol item. Thats all.

Good luck
    hi

how can i get Seal/Unseal password.?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post

hi

how can i get Seal/Unseal password.?
    Hello.

1. Go to http://nttgame.com
    2. Log into the account you wish to set/reset seal code on.
    3. Visit the following link: http://www.nttgame.com/en/account/LoginCheck/5 (Or hit my account -> overview -> game services -> security key)
    4. Fill the information it requires there, hit "Submit" and you'll receive a mail to your registered email address.
    5. Open the mail you received, there you should see a URL.. click on it and it will redirect you to NTTGame's site and ask for a new security code(seal code), just set it and that should do the trick.

Good luck .

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."