Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    strange that you come with these 'stories' as when it was just k2 running the game we didnt have a fraction of the issues we have now.... it all went downhill when gamersfirst was introduced to start new multi game hosting!!

so if he got his game back why is there still the same issues as when g1 screwed it up out of greed?
    That does make some sense

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    strange that you come with these 'stories' as when it was just k2 running the game we didnt have a fraction of the issues we have now.... it all went downhill when gamersfirst was introduced to start new multi game hosting!!

so if he got his game back why is there still the same issues as when g1 screwed it up out of greed?
    First of all K2 just changed their name To G1. So your saying if they never changed their company name things would have been better? Come on now be real. Now its back in even worse shape then hi have seen in a long time. The man left K2 to Start GCS and by some opportunity that he that he was a part of( Selling esn codes to euko players against mgames agreement with G1) . Now Knight online world is in the same situation as before. BAD HOSTING COMPANY. I'm not saying the GM's are not trying their best to help make this game better, but for many years the Kxp has gotten more advanced and cannot be stopped with the bad code this game has to begin with. I'm pretty much done with this game and have been since the new/old hosting company has taken over.

Did they think that finally bringing out "Genie" was going to get the people who pay monthly for the 3rd party tool to just say hey i can do this legally now i just have to pay the hosting company? No they do it because they want to and don't care about this game. they would rather ruin it for legit players because they think it's funny. and not to mention the gold farming companies that have their own programs that they use to make money off player who bother to buy gold from them. you think thats going to stop? it hasn't yet and it won't. And for them making a mistake and unbanning all the banned accounts that were holding who knows how many illegal items. This topic shows just that. The state of not just cwest but of the game as a whole.

And you comment about multi game hosting. Hmmmm before NTT got knight online world they were also multi game hosting were they not? for some odd reason Valiant (mgames owned) mysteriously disappeared.

Now +9 and +10's are such a common place in this F2P oops i mean Pay to win game. And the fact that some people who were hacked and did legally make some +3 accessories and +9/+11 items were restored to +2 and +8 shows a company policy. Take them items so they have to play more to get what they used to have back.but yet lets have the mage kxp parties running around with the +26 candy cane staffs. Good job.

This game is not going to get better and people are still riding on the hope that it will get better. Wake up it's not going to.

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    as far as i can remember there was a way of searching before all +10s on server couldnt gm do the same here?

Every server know who have hell breaker+10 an who others have +10 / +21 items same u . Dadegano , equinsuocha, thegreatsoulxslayer, t0pcat, iford... Chd+0, md+10, hell reaker+11.

Nickname
    LovlyFace
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by GANJ4F4RM3R View Post
    Every server know who have hell breaker+10 an who others have +10 / +21 items same u . Dadegano , equinsuocha, thegreatsoulxslayer, t0pcat, iford... Chd+0, md+10, hell reaker+11.
    Ah yeah don't forget mention humans also DaZombie, IronThePaladin with +11rev adamants, CrazyCzech with hb +10, MADSUE with +9s/+10s and others...

@DaDegano; Of course it's not a private server, NTTGames would have a better chance at wiping pure dupes if they wanted to. Not to mention all +10 items in one swoop with great precision if they really wanted to but they lack the will. Either they're doing the same thing as K2/GamersFirst ( e.g Selling +10's ) or they can't get permission/tools and help from MGame to do so.

Everybody knows half the server is babashopped from KO4Life don't try do deny it. The only reason you don't want a wipe is because you would lose profit.

Ask yourself does a company who allows gold sellers to be their official ESN resellers really care about the game or do they care more about profit? Them not wiping +10's keeps the top clans in the game buying premium and PUS Items from them. I can guarantee you the average player in a Top 10 clan spends more USD in the PUS than the rest of the players. If they wipe +10 items, people lose around $500 - $2000 depending on how much they paid and the quantity of those items, then they quit, and that cost NTTGames money.

The only reason you don't want those items wiped is because you personally have one that you paid for in real currency. I'm sure all of the top clans/players in this server have the same issue too. They spent USD on virtual items knowing they had to been illegal also knowing at the same time that it's against the TOS ( Which is rather odd if you think about it, those people are too quick to scream and post cheater reports yet no one ever stops buying/selling for USD when it's equally as bad. If the game didn't have a USD market no cheats would be developed because gold farmers wouldn't need them )

You can get a basic picture of the USD Market by just looking at the first page of Carnac West market place. One of the first topics I see -

Quote Originally Posted by xHotstaffx View Post
    Ah yeah don't forget mention humans also DaZombie, IronThePaladin with +11rev adamants, CrazyCzech with hb +10, MADSUE with +9s/+10s and others...
    +9s are not illegal and madsue does not have any +10s. Just correcting you.
    Also these other players you mentioned dont come on forums and say they never babashopped anything or dont use +10 items. What i hate is when some player babashops his way to the top uses all illegal items and then comes on forums and says lies that he farmed his gears and never did usd trades u know who I am talking about.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrah View Post
    @DaDegano; Of course it's not a private server, NTTGames would have a better chance at wiping pure dupes if they wanted to. Not to mention all +10 items in one swoop with great precision if they really wanted to but they lack the will. Either they're doing the same thing as K2/GamersFirst ( e.g Selling +10's ) or they can't get permission/tools and help from MGame to do so.

Everybody knows half the server is babashopped from KO4Life don't try do deny it. The only reason you don't want a wipe is because you would lose profit.

Ask yourself does a company who allows gold sellers to be their official ESN resellers really care about the game or do they care more about profit? Them not wiping +10's keeps the top clans in the game buying premium and PUS Items from them. I can guarantee you the average player in a Top 10 clan spends more USD in the PUS than the rest of the players. If they wipe +10 items, people lose around $500 - $2000 depending on how much they paid and the quantity of those items, then they quit, and that cost NTTGames money.

The only reason you don't want those items wiped is because you personally have one that you paid for in real currency. I'm sure all of the top clans/players in this server have the same issue too. They spent USD on virtual items knowing they had to been illegal also knowing at the same time that it's against the TOS ( Which is rather odd if you think about it, those people are too quick to scream and post cheater reports yet no one ever stops buying/selling for USD when it's equally as bad. If the game didn't have a USD market no cheats would be developed because gold farmers wouldn't need them )
    1.I don't know how to say that but seems like some people will never understand, look. Put yourself in their place. would you wipe all the injected items?no you wouldn't, if you would entire USKO would be a ghost town, and when I say a ghost town.
    I mean 500people online in entire usko.

2.I'm not loosing any proofit if the items getting wiped, I did not pay any usd for the items im currently using so basically only thing I would lose is time.

3.There is no such a virtual-online game out there without gold sellers, admit it. Even if NTTGame/MGame/K2 would take care of all the gold farmers and about the "illegal items", it wouldn't stop people from buying gold bars or w/e.

chukaro have dual chd +10, IWnxinatorZ or something like that have dual chd +10 too, another rogue in human side integrity member too have dual chd +10 too, kinghas or something like that have hb +10 and some babas

Nickname
    Iron
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Coming Back
    Server
    US->Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    why u topic it ? other servers dont have too much +30 ?