Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus

96000 knight points and my character got hacked

Hello,

I just want someone to give me a simple answer,if i will take my items back or not.
    i bought and spend 96000 knight points within 4-5 months before i took a break for couple months and when i came back i realised that my account is hacked,
    I know that costumer support is busy because many accounts got hacked but thats not an excuse to reply on an email and say yes Mr please give us some further details to look into it,i have every single prove of payment history,some times i really dont understand it 9 years ago people that were not from the US had problem get staff back after they got hacked and now it changed to people that are non turks.i dont have any problems with turks as i got many many friends but this is getting funny.
    me and my friend spend lots and lots of British pounds more then 3000 just on knight points,is it really that hard to get a reply?what we have to do to get a reply on a ticket when our accounts got hacked?just say what and i will do it.its like there is no costumer support on knight online and the only they have is 1 very very busy GM.

Please advise at least so i know to stop the game or keep playing.

Nickname
    Saqartvelo
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Rape
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    Karus
    Hi My friend about your hacked accoount you must wait the answer. This time maybe will take more days. I have also hacked accoount. Im waiting maybe 1 or 1.5 months. I dont know you was wrote ticket for your accoount or not. If you doesnt wrote the ticket you must write in 1-7 days. Dont forget this. Beliave me youwill take answer but I dont know when maybe after 3 months or 5 months. You must be patient.