Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

I cannot send ticket so...:

Hello! my account was hacked, i lost some items and money, but this is not the real problem. These are the points where i need your solutions:

A) I´ve changed my first mail most than 3 times in the last 10 years that i play my warrior. So... now i cannot find the information about the register date exactly, but was near of may 2005. And there is a problem with my birth date too... In my other account the information is correct maybe because i never changed the mail...¿?¿?

B) I am trying each certain time to register in the otp system, but even when i see:
    Email: Active
    Mobile : Active (+** *** ** ** **)
    Registration Date : 2014-**-**-**:**:**
    Service : free
    Period : no limit
    Active : Active

I CANNOT use or end the registration in the otp.

C) i was paying my premium service with Click&Buy, but i am not paying the service long time ago... so would be nice to know what must i do in this point.

By the way this is the list of items that i lost since nntgame:

First hacked: full Sealled items >> i´ve sent tickets >> not restorations
    dual we+3, iron neck+3, string skull+3, dual fovering+4, nebiros+8, hanguk sword+8, dread shield+8, iron belt, Smithe hammer+8, full plate priest set +8/15 hp bonus, Dual rol+1, dual re+1, priest pendant+3, judicious belt+2. 199x3 silver gems, 18 trynas pieces, 24 gold bar items, 66gb coins.

Second time hacked: I´ve sent tickets >> not restorations
    iron necklace+1 dual diamond ring+2, dual warrior earring+1 string skull+2 dual warrior earring+1, raptor +8/80 and money and silver gems, and blue chests... big etc.

Third time hacked: I´ve sent tickets >> not retorations yet (and there is not hope)
    dual warrior earring+2 defensive armours like, 20 spear defense gauntlets warrior, or priest boots spear defense... of course 750m coins and something like 35 silver gems and maybe 50 blue chest treasere chest...

Idk if any gm or some mamebr of custommer support reads this forum but... solutions will be wellcome!!

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    i need really help with my account, items will come soon or later farming, but..., i would like to be helped with the account, mail, register date, birth date,... etc.
    you know... farm items is not a big problem for me, cos i like to play a bit each day that i can

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    A) Sadly, I don't think there is any other way to find your account registeration date :/...

B) Could you elaborate about it a bit more? maybe provide us a screenshot?
    I'm not sure what's the issue there.

C) If you didn't make any payment since Click & Buy then you should simply leave it empty.
    Previous publishers used to work with Click & Buy and I don't believe NTTGame has anything to do with payments that was made
    before they became publishers of USKO.

Also, about your items I don't believe you have any chance to get restored on the items you lost in the past.
    However, I do believe that you have a chance to get restored on the items you lost last time you got hacked.

I wish you luck with your ticket and hopefully you'll be restored.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Ty bro, but i don´t really ask my items restoration, i want 1 gm make me account information be fixed, items will come soon or later, this is not a real problem ...

What you see in the point B) is all that i can see on my otp register status
    i am using my warrior for 10 years and lol, they now say me that is not mine... omg!!