View Poll Results: Do you think its a good idea? (PLEASE READ THE TOPIC BEFORE)

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think Atlantis & Anatolia will be a good merge

158 86.81%
  • No, I don't think Atlantis & Anatolia will be a good merge

24 13.19%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Channel View Post
    I think it will be the best solution to merge all the servers except Asgard.

Seems like too radical but believe me it will happen one day and will not take too long. Becasue there are limited number of choices remaining for a permanent remedy.
    so far europa dont need merge at all, at evenings (the only time i can play) there is even to much somtimes...
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Channel View Post
    I think it will be the best solution to merge all the servers except Asgard.

Seems like too radical but believe me it will happen one day and will not take too long. Becasue there are limited number of choices remaining for a permanent remedy.

Some servers don't need a server merge right now,
    Ofcurse if the servers population will continue on dropping like this then every server will need a merge eventually like you said but we can't know what's going to happen in future maybe NTTGame will start publishing this game all over the world and we will end up having more and more players slowly slowly? We don't know right?

so all I'm doing right now is offering a solution for these 2 servers.
    If it will get higher management's attention and Anatolia & Atlantis will be merged in far / nearly future then I will start checking about what's happening with other servers as well.. if it'll look like other servers need a merge too then I'll make the same topic with the facts I can collect about server X and server Y, ask what the community think about it and...

About Europa(your profile says you're playing there?) like Regiss said there's good activity in that server.
    And even if there wasn't good activity, they couldn't merge any of the old servers with Europa because most of Europa players would get outgeared.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 09-16-2014 at 04:01 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm not particularly sure about the situations on the servers requesting a merge, as i play on Resurrection and is a full server. However i voted yes for the merge after reading players posts on the decline of players. Good luck i hope they merge them.

Nickname
    Thardy
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    DaDegano!

I'm so sorry, I got so carried away that I managed to forget to vote for Yes haha.
    At the moment there are 42 votes, 93,33% - Let's hope the merge will come real soon.

I am with you to the end off this

Knight,

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushin View Post
    DaDegano!

I'm so sorry, I got so carried away that I managed to forget to vote for Yes haha.
    At the moment there are 42 votes, 93,33% - Let's hope the merge will come real soon.

I am with you to the end off this

Knight,
    All cool ^^.
    I'm happy to see that also Atlantis players are interested in this merge, which means both servers wouldn't mind to get merged together.

I just hope we'll get attention on this one and hopefully it will be done in nearly future

By the way, check your PMs.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 09-17-2014 at 12:15 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    BROOOOOOOOOZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Patriots
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    We (Anatolia) should merge as soon as posible everyday more and more players are quitting bcz inactivity and hack wave,

Brooz.
    It's only a game, never forget that.

im for this merge it would make the game a lot more fun for many people

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Personally I say NO......There are much more important issues than another merge of servers.....Like fix all existing bugs first.....Get more control on the hackers......Once a merge is done....you will probably have even more bugs in the game than you can handle.....If this game was running as it should then I would say YES.....but the state it is in now my answer is NO.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    ImGodLike
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Personally I say NO......There are much more important issues than another merge of servers.....Like fix all existing bugs first.....Get more control on the hackers......Once a merge is done....you will probably have even more bugs in the game than you can handle.....If this game was running as it should then I would say YES.....but the state it is in now my answer is NO.
    who cares about bugs when there are no players left?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Fixing bugs isn't NTTGame's job, its MGame's.

But you tell me, what's the main point of this game? PVP isn't it ?
    Right now nothing is bugged at any of the PK zones but tell me.. is it worth playing this game if you can't even have proper PVP at Ronark land/Ronark Land base or Ardream?

Also the process of a server merge takes up to 8hours of maintenance.. its not it takes ages to merge a server.. its a process they do during a server maintenance.

NTTGame are the publishers of this game and not the game creators.