Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Guys now i wanna ask you some question , iam reading here about int itims etc ..

I am full krowaz ( int priest 106 STR) and wanna go to Monster but i am hitting with wield ( becouse 62i snt open yet dont have the scrol atm ) wich itim do i need use it ?
    have atm smite hammer and holy animor both +7
    for inside gears what whould you prefer i mean from old itims ?
    btw have roc+1 and +2 rom

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForIncase View Post
    Guys now i wanna ask you some question , iam reading here about int itims etc ..

I am full krowaz ( int priest 106 STR) and wanna go to Monster but i am hitting with wield ( becouse 62i snt open yet dont have the scrol atm ) wich itim do i need use it ?
    have atm smite hammer and holy animor both +7
    for inside gears what whould you prefer i mean from old itims ?
    btw have roc+1 and +2 rom
    In your case the Smite Hammer would be the best option.
    Since you're using weapon with INT requirement, your attack power is based on INT bonus and not strenght.
    Therefore your ROC+1 is "useless" with strength bonus. You need accessories/armor with Intelligence bonus in order to increase your attack power and damage.

I suggest you get cheap olds and paper armor with INT bonus for the times you wanna do monster stones

I've found on my hd a couple of funny shots made by an old clannie of mine and that he posted a lot of time ago on our clan forum.
    He used to run an int-bp or something like that.
    Not saying such a char is uber powa but i was quite impressed..in consideration of his equipment/gear.

Last edited by uskoleo; 12-31-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Is there any official word on the feeling toward this complaint? Whether it is being discussed or not as a serious issue? When the BP weapons are worth nothing -- there's a reason for that.

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yeah I don't like the fact that there are items that have zero value because the class that uses them is broken.. Fix your shit or at least tell us why it's bugged down.

I would like to have fix for this issue as well.

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Wounder why they made INT BPs hit less hard? Well maybe because they have a shield? Maybe people don't want a game where a INT BP has full duffs and cure, with full heals hitting people 2k's plus. I see in comparison the archer has 202 more AP then your INT BP and hits only 153 damage difference. Big deal.... you have R damage that he doesn't have. You have a shield which makes you more tanky. You have a curse on that shield. You have a weapon with 5% blinding (if you choose), and you have duffs and heals.

Sure your HP is lower, but all these other benefits and you think you should what, hit like a warriors damages? There is a reason INT BP are nurfed my friend. Its because they would be over powered. Now you can always go to a STR weapon and have that less HP just like you claim is the big disadvantage of an INT BP, but then you are not a HUGE tank from your shield, and have an infinite mana pool.

Please I think the ratios are good. If they buff this INT BP class up then it would most likely be OP. You can go full str and still hit crazy hard, or go full INT and hit duffed targets pretty good, with many advantages still. But you shouldn't have everything, and that IS the way it is set up now.

Sorry I don't agree with you, but it is my opinion.

lMinioNl ~Anatolia ~ Active
    FatGuyBehindAMonitoR ~ CWest~ SOLD
    SoCl0se ~CWest~ Retired
    SoCl0se/AbsoluteZer0 ~ Beramus ~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by obblin View Post
    I see in comparison the archer has 202 more AP then your INT BP and hits only 153 damage difference. Big deal.... you have R damage that he doesn't have. You have a shield which makes you more tanky. You have a curse on that shield. You have a weapon with 5% blinding (if you choose), and you have duffs and heals.
    That was a level 30 or 40 archer skill... LOL....................................

Quote Originally Posted by obblin View Post
    Wounder why they made INT BPs hit less hard? Well maybe because they have a shield? Maybe people don't want a game where a INT BP has full duffs and cure, with full heals hitting people 2k's plus.

Sure your HP is lower, but all these other benefits and you think you should what, hit like a warriors damages? There is a reason INT BP are nurfed my friend. Its because they would be over powered. Now you can always go to a STR weapon and have that less HP just like you claim is the big disadvantage of an INT BP, but then you are not a HUGE tank from your shield, and have an infinite mana pool.
    All good points you've made and I agree with you... o.o

I agree that the INT-BP has the potential to be OP. I agree that 255 INT = huge mana pool and having a shield gives another advantage which is why the damage is less.

However, you're missing the point. The point is: when STR was still AP for 1 handed weapons, I hit people much harder. I could solo as a 1 handed BP. I still lost all the HP, but gained a lot of damage. I'm not saying I should be hitting as hard as a warrior, I've already mentioned that.

The point I'm making is that the INT BP is largely unusable with the way it is currently rendered. The point I'm trying to make is that if a 1-handed INT BP has 3.5k AP (basically the most it can have with the best INT items in the game), it still does 400 damage to average geared players -- not enough.

The point I'm making is: when was the last time you saw a legitimate INT BP? You can't remember. Why? Because the class's AP/damage is too nerfed.
    Last edited by BryanThePaladin; 02-18-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    up for int bp

Sold all my int accessories because the hp is too little to vs someone while dealing small amount of damage. 2167 ap with +7 mean and ada +7 equipped, +/- 8400 hp :-( thats with hp krowaz