Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    found out that attacking with shield hits 100+ damage harder than attacking with lupus hammer in off hand (even though lupus gives 150+ more AP).... sigh.
    Last edited by BryanThePaladin; 09-18-2014 at 04:14 PM.

agree with Bryan to be fair, BP was one of the best classes and currently useless

Nickname
    Killerduke
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Desperado
    Server
    KO -> Rosetta
    Race
    Karus
    Maybe it's just because Rauhue is not working for priest. Actually, nowadays it's more popular among Warriors.

Never tested an int-based priest before, but in my opinion a battle priest with krowaz set and two handed weapon could be much pretty. But it's a real challange coz you really really must have great accessories and weapons and rare items to be succesfull (as you know ). I also missed the old BP concept, but since the solo or duo PK is dead and because of +10 weapons at old servers, BP is a underrated class.
    The games we play are deadly, aren't they?

Up 4 bugged damages

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    I use Ruahue +8 and I have 2.5k ap, but i have 4k hp which makes my char easy to kill. Irony: Warrior with 2.5k ap means almost 1.3k damage to anyone(even to my priest despite 1.2k def) but priest with 2.5k ap means 600-700 damage which makes no difference than 1.8k ap. Beyond all of thiss it is almost impossible to improve this priest model if we decide to give up hp bonus on armors guess what happens? Damn yeah, 2k hp battle priest! Guess what if warriors, rogues decide to give up of hp, yeapp no difference. Another justice!
    Last edited by mrthekidd; 10-03-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Where's the priest weapon analogous to jamadars for sin? OOooOoOoO wouldn't that be interesting

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    maybe make ruhaue on its own class.. hahahah that would be so sweet to watch

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CarWash View Post
    maybe make ruhaue on its own class.. hahahah that would be so sweet to watch
    bryan would made clay copy of such wepon and sleep with it.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Carnage / Aaron
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Villains
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I was going to argue against this but after reading it it makes sense. On another note I've never understood why mages have to have int ( doesn't affect damage or survivability) to use weapons and armor. I get their mages, so every game makes them use INT. But it still never made sense to me? ina rdream u can put like tops 30 points into hp? its sorta int he same vote as bp's are. free bump.
    Carnage - Villains - Europa - 59
    Aaron - Clanless - Europa - 62

regiss is afraid of BPs being fixed because I scare him