Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Priest 1-Hand INT-Based AP:Damage Ratio Inadequacy Needs To Be Addressed and Reworked

Since the switch from STR to INT for priest AP/damage, the ratio has been effected and been made too low.The battle priest build is meant to be a gamble: lose ~3k HP to gain AP (which in the past meant a lot of damage). However, in today's KO I still lose the 3k HP, gain nearly a thousand AP, but gain very little damage.

NTT needs to prompt mGame to address this issue and make the gamble of battle priest more advantageous. If a priest decides to build 255 INT to deal more damage but lose all that HP, they should be dealing real damage.

Did a test. Kept armor and weapon defenses the same for all test runs -

Warrior:
    LOW AP: 1875 AP | HIGH AP: 2676; 42.72% increase in AP
    Average Damage (LOW AP): 387.66667 | Average Damage (HIGH AP): 499.7; 28.89% increase in damage

DAMAGE:AP RATIO = 0.68

Sin:
    LOW AP: 2312 | HIGH AP: 3091; 33.69% increase in AP
    Average Damage (LOW AP) 644.3 | Average Damage (HIGH AP): 989.1; 53.515% increase in damage

DAMAGE:AP RATIO = 1.59

Archer:
    LOW AP: 1517 | HIGH AP: 2307; 52.07% increase in AP
    Average Damage (LOW AP): 363.166 | Average Damage (HIGH AP): 595; 63.8366% increase in damage

DAMAGE:AP RATIO = 1.22

BP:
    LOW AP: 1515 | HIGH AP: 2105; 38.944% increase in AP
    Average damage (LOW AP): 385.5 | Average Damage (HIGH AP): 442.6; 14.81% increase in damage

DAMAGE:AP RATIO = 0.38

...Why is BP ratio so low for the Helis skill? And we wonder why there are no BP's left on KO.... The game has evolved but the [battle] priest class has been left behind.

Another fun fact:

Warrior:

1 STR = 6.66666 AP

Assassin:

1 DEX = 5.88 AP

BP:

1 INT = 3.88 AP

Last edited by BryanThePaladin; 05-07-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Nickname
    TactricitaN
    Class
    Rogue
    What weapons, armor and accessories did you use on your BP while performing this test?

Quote Originally Posted by NorTactricitaN View Post
    What weapons, armor and accessories did you use on your BP while performing this test?
    Ruahue +8 and other normal items which were kept constant for both trials. The only thing that changed was the use of a book vs no book. Also the items of the person I was hitting stayed the same as well. The ONLY variable in ALL tests that changed was the AP.

It really need to be fixed.Lots of people like me want to play BP .Loosing too many Hp to gain little ap but it still hits like toothpick.We knew that helis is the best attack skill ever.But its useless anymore.Please fix that .

i think bp needs new weapons, armors and skills

Quote Originally Posted by riseup29 View Post
    i think bp needs new weapons, armors and skills
    It needs something. Obviously BP's shouldn't be hitting as hard as assassins -- That's not how the class works. But at the same time, the game keeps introducing new BP weapons that aren't worth anything and don't have much use because they simply aren't effective. They need to tweak/fix the mechanism.

Use INT accesory and armor and you will see

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Use INT accesory and armor and you will see
    I have (+176) INT bonus on top of 255 INT on my current account and many years experience as a BP; if that isn't enough for credentials then you can have a look at my BP videos. I've "seen" all I need to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaF4KImhxY

You welcome

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    BornKiLLeR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    This is an issue...I quit my priest because of this. Bp's, Int or Str are shit now. This makes Rauhue's and leonards worthless as well. Bryan is GG priest, but rages all the time in party because of the bp class sucking so bad. So if anything, please fix the BP class, not just for the game...but so we don't have to hear bryan rage in TS, Thanks!