Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Exclamation How to submit a ticket for item restoration [+Screenshots]

Hello everybody.

As title says, this is a guide I made in order to help players & customer support with item restoration process.

I hope it will help everyone with their cases!

So let's start,
    follow the steps bellow :

[1] Log into your account on : http://Portal.NTTGame.com

[2]Once you logged into your account please go to "Support" and then hit "Submit a Ticket"
    OR click the following link : http://Support.NTTGame.com/index.php...Tickets/Submit

[3]Now choose "NTTGame" and then choose "Hacked Account", click "Next >>"

[4] Now enter the account ID of the account that got hacked.
    Example :

[5]Insert your account registeration date, in case you can't remember I recommend on login into your first registered email on that account and checking when did you get the first message from Gamersfirst (previous publishers) or NTTGame.
    Example :

[6] Insert your birthdate, when it says birthdate it means the birthdate you used in account registeration.
    Example :

[7] Now enter the nicknames of the characters that got hacked from your account,
    for example if you had an item on your side character that got stolen as well then mention the side character nickname as well.
    Example :

[8]Choose the server you got hacked in, if my character in Anatolia got hacked then it would look like this ->
    Example :

[9] Now enter the current registered EMail on your account
    Example :

[10] Enter the date your account was hacked, if you're not sure at least try to enter the date you think you got hacked (more or less)
    Also, incase you aren't sure about the date then add this as additional information in your ticket content.

Example :

[11] Payment History, if you ever purchased NPoint please enter the ESN code you bought or transition number etc..
    For example if I bought a ESN code through one of NTTGame resellers it would look like this ->

Example :

[12] If you still have access to the account that got hacked then tick Yes, if you don't then tick No
    Example :

[13] If your account (not your OTP) is verified then tick Yes, in case its not verified then tick No
    Example :

[14] If your email account didn't get hacked then tick "No", if it did get hacked then tick "Yes"
    Example :

[15] If you wish to change the email that registered on your account right now, insert a new email.
    Incase you don't want to change your current email then don't enter any email.

Example :

[16] If your account is SMS verified then insert your phone number in the next field.
    Example :

[17] Now insert a title for your ticket and type your ticket content, here's a proper form
    Example :

Now submit that ticket and be patient
    If you're eligible for item restoration you should be getting it eventually!

Just don't lose your hope and keep an eye on your ticket in case they ask for any kind of information.

Good Luck!
    -Degano.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 09-08-2014 at 01:09 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."