Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hacked ffs

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    please give me example of hacked person with turned ON otp, so far non of those who claim that they had it was confirmed. Logs dosent lie, but people do.
    but you control the logs so show us them,and are you guys not people?

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I dont have anything against REGISS_ but whats the point of asking for examples of hacks cases?. I'm pretty sure thats is GM's work. Also there is a system for that. or i am wrong? why bring that information here?

Quote Originally Posted by Danyphunx View Post
    its 8 digits GAMEMASTER.
    My mistake. You are correct.

The point I was trying to make was that the more you can secure the items the better.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    I dont have anything against REGISS_ but whats the point of asking for examples of hacks cases?. I'm pretty sure thats is GM's work. Also there is a system for that. or i am wrong? why bring that information here?
    the point is that so far all those who claim that they were hacked with turned on AnyOTP lied. And i dont like such false propaganda, since NTT put alot of effort to make Authenticator for KO.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

I agree with you 100% , but the point is that no matter how good we protect our self there is no use if hacker have exact pass or seal that was stolen direct from NTT. Maybe it is different with OTP i agree it is better protection, but i also think it is a matter of time till hackers brake it...and what then? I lost all my items i was collecting 10 years and i will MAYBE get back +8 wirinom as compensation for +10 wirinom so if i get hacked again next year with OTP on what will happend then? Start again or NTT will take responsibility and full recover stolen goods...My point is that if it was my mistake i should deal with consequences but if it was NTT mistake (leak data from server) they should take a whole responsibility....
    At least it's my opinion....

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    the point is that so far all those who claim that they were hacked with turned on AnyOTP lied.
    This judge sounds strong. do you have enough proof to hold this?.
    Enough to say people wanted to use otp but failed, or for any reason stop working, or whatever?.
    You are not here for judge the MANY cases of hacks, people dont deserve your opinion, or what ever you think about it.
    You are not here to say whats fair and whats wrong. in any case NTT will decide that.
    in my personal case, for the history playing or my personal contribution with ko in this years I believe i can be helped. In any case i will follow any instruction they give me or not. Maybe i will not be helped, but for sure I will not stop till the last sentence of knight online staff is determined.
    Maybe i am wrong but as a customer, or as a PERSON, I cant tolerate you judging many people asking for help in this public forums. If you think our threads are wrong because we want to take an advantage of this, feel free to close it, but let to GM all judge responsabilities.
    Best regards,

Dany

calm down dany, regis is a forum mod, prob tired of all the hack post around, he dont know you so he has to asume you are lying, since it seems a lot of ppl make false claims about been hacked, wich screw things for the rest of us.

i get your anger tho, and not talking about regiss, but ntt in general, they dont respect us, the players, they dont respect the fact that we been playing for years this game, that as stupid as it is, we wasted our time, and sometimes money to support the game, yeah no one forced us, but at some point we believe in the game, we constructed a social comunity, we met ppl all over the world, good ppl and bad ppl, helped the comunity, the ones that were sheriffs, and the actual good ones that spended hours and hours patroling the server, doing what the gms should have do, i agree that was never intended to be the sheriffs job, but were special circumstances that required other kind of aproach.

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    calm down dany, regis is a forum mod, prob tired of all the hack post around, he dont know you so he has to asume you are lying, since it seems a lot of ppl make false claims about been hacked, wich screw things for the rest of us.

i get your anger tho, and not talking about regiss, but ntt in general, they dont respect us, the players, they dont respect the fact that we been playing for years this game, that as stupid as it is, we wasted our time, and sometimes money to support the game, yeah no one forced us, but at some point we believe in the game, we constructed a social comunity, we met ppl all over the world, good ppl and bad ppl, helped the comunity, the ones that were sheriffs, and the actual good ones that spended hours and hours patroling the server, doing what the gms should have do, i agree that was never intended to be the sheriffs job, but were special circumstances that required other kind of aproach.
    Well i am mad Zaga. I dont like when anyone uses "ALL" in their sentences. I am a grown up person with my own family and my own matters to take care. I had some minutes to see whats going on, and found that answer.
    I totally agree with "being mad with ko as a company", but what face is that?, who can give us an answer?. I dont think a volunteer forum mod can give us hope or our end of history about our hack problems.

my life teachs me to face every answer i get in. in this case if is negative i will go on and wishing good luck to everyone. if is positive I will follow any instruction they give me to fix otp situation for me. making my account a bit safer.
    Till then I will try to stay pacient and not being mad.

Thanks for your words buddy.

D.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    This judge sounds strong. do you have enough proof to hold this?.
    so i will start from you:

Before you say anything I got all "seccure" stuff like otp, sms verification etc.
    Rotsauce chacked it and what was result?

post nr 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    You had OTP, but it was disabled.
    post nr 13

I'm sorry, but I'm not trying to be rude here. You came to a public forum and stated that your account was breached even though it was secured by OTP. I took your comment seriously and looked into the breach of your account as well as your OTP status, but OTP was disabled on your account at the time it was breached. We're trying to help people secure their accounts and items and that kind of statement can be counterproductive. I have seized your items with the account that stole them.

source:

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...915#post589915

another example

Quote Originally Posted by PepehxD View Post
    I had OTP lol
    Absolutely false. Your account has consistent IP logs and no OTP activated.

If you really need assistance then you'll need to clarify. Otherwise your false report may put your account (and those affiliated) on vacation.
    source:

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...962#post580962

another one:

Quote Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
    I used OTP before, and still cant belive why hackers let valuable items at inn and inventory and just take noahs... Lets say(iam still thinking on it) i accept the idea i got hacked but just the characters with 2,100,000,000 money at inventory lost their cash, the 4th char had some still. Other 3 and the inn completely zero. Happened with my clanmates before the same, they got back the noahs cuz the bug when merge happens. Thx for the answer, iam still hoping in something good ending i wana play the game, but i dont waste years and money again to build up from zero...
    OTP was registered for this account in January but not activated.
    source:

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3CVDLc0Y4

another one:

Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    yes i got otp
    I can see the OTP codes were sent to you but it was never activated in the system. Who did you contact in regards to support for this issue?
    source:

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3CVDLc0Y4

thats should be enouf examples to hold my statment, i told alredy few times over forum that EACH case that player claim that he/she got hacked using OTP is being precisely checked by GM (i`m sending such case directly on GM hands when i see it), so far non of it was confirmed to be truth.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.