Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Coaxers
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    In nomino padre et filii et sprictu sancti..Amen to all dead souls like me..

Really, hard to believe me to see old friends are suffering.

Just a quick question to manegement to reveal it out:

Yes it is the fault of the players not using OTP but, increasing number of hacked players doesnt mean that there is an error/problem/hack with the database ?

Sorry for asking but, i havent seen such kind of massive hack since 2005.

Many thanks for your interest and many many thanks for your effords.

ѪѪѪ venit hiems, is paratus a magno turbine ѪѪѪ

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    The problem is with security in the database, I was hacked too 13 september 2014. My laptop only 1 week old, used only for KO, dont use for surfing in the web, use original Kaspersky Internet Security ....... was DC relog omg all my seald items was gone, I relog and after relog my last 6gb was gone to, all in few minutes... I spoke with friends and clanies and we thinks maybe the bus come from website, all my friends was hacked in the last 30 days used the website, mhh KO need give us some security and KO had now OPT but is unfair if any player dont activate the OPT KO say "srry notnink to do " ... I tried some times active the opt but show me error all time O_o , today want try active all but my account is clean now .. no coins , no weapons, nothink after 10 years lose all .... how can know hacker the 8 numbers from seald items , how??

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I dont believe its a hacker, as a person. because if you check log times in 2 minutes took full accounts, also with sealed items.