happy 10 years to me XD

wish it was under better circumstances. but hey 10 years playing this game its something, shame on the lame adm but nothing has changed since the begining of the game lol

wondering who else been playing for that long, from ares?

oh yeah party at luffy! fridaay lol

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    well i start at ares - played like month or two just to check out the game at all (gosh i was such a noob) then went to xig when it was relased (stayed till 2007), then went to CW (stayed there untill 2011), and went to EUKO that now is know as Europa (merged with titan and helios). dunno if that counts.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 09-02-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

happy 10 years

well yer must be 10 years for me now too i think i whas playing like 5 years on ares then i had a longer break, after i came back i found out that my account whas blocked so i started a new one at asgrad

happy hunting!

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I begin playing in Breth was nice days ......but today I lose 90% hope in this game, maybe in the future will change my opinion idk

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Coaxers
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    i am a member of class 2005 and played always in ares . btw gratz to you estepario

ѪѪѪ venit hiems, is paratus a magno turbine ѪѪѪ

I am member of class 2003 I been on and off this game for years start at cypher play there for 6 years then move on to c west play there for 3 years then gave up I been on and off this game trying to found my old friend that were on cypher and cwest but I cant found them any more as the servers have change names

haha you didnt forget about lil ol Destruktor did you? took them 10 years to hack me xD guess i couldnt live under the radar for too long

Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    Karus
    10 years and I still can not find a game I like with the mechanics this game had. It may have been buggy but no other games really ever compared to it for me. You still on Ares buddy?

Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Congratulations! I've been around that long too. Well, enjoy your stay here!